GERMANY CUTTING RUSSIA FROM SWIFT

This is a major happening which will cripple Russia and result in retaliatory cyber attacks or worse. Get ready for full on cyber war, internet blackouts, power blackouts, crippled banking, energy and infrastructure. Russia could even attack the west militarily over this.

Attached: Picsart_22-02-25_11-15-54-849.jpg (1080x701, 114.11K)

BASED FINANZMEISTERS.

Attached: vlad_JUST.png (605x637, 456.37K)

Germany will pussyfoot around untill the war is almost over and then say "It's too late to do anything, but we're sorry we didn't send more helmets".

Lmao, forgot the Tac-Nuke button

This

They literally voted against doing this yesterday, they ain’t gunna do shit

Didn't they just sign a NAP? Classic Germany going against their word

Sanctions and asset freezing don't matter when you can just print money.

there is no war
you are all being psy opsed
idiots eating like flies

Attached: 1496021870532.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Pissing off the otherwise disinterested western public would be the fastest way to ensure NATO wipes out Putin's paper airplane fleet

My understanding is Germany made a huge energy purchase, and they wanted to get that before agreeing to SWIFT. Now Italy is sure to follow Germany and now the West will be able to cut Russia off.

Attached: 1523250898632.png (1296x1458, 217.08K)

Jesus fuck Germany, make up your mind.

this

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-25 16-56-53.png (736x341, 79.74K)

ok boomer

Germany is CGI.

>Germany is CGI.

Attached: 01882783597.jpg (850x400, 57.03K)

who cares. russia will just issue a cryptocurrency.

hope so, are Germans joining the forces of good finally??; ^) hope so; )

Attached: the_forces_of_the_good.jpg (360x360, 20.2K)

Because everybody accepts crypto.

good for bitcoin.

Finally. I mean fuck, what the hell does Russia have to do to actually get isolated the way they deserve?

based. fuck the internet good riddance

Yeah and nobody will use it. What was the last thing you bought from Russia?

So that’s the angle they are trying to propagandize
>cyber attacks are the reason there’s no power
>internet blackouts from Russia, I swear
It’s not the fact that Germany relies on Russia for most of their fossil fuels, but “CyBeR AtTaCkS

> Becoming financially independent from banking cartels
oh no those poor people

>sucking american cock is joining forces for good
Worthless pollacks

0 fucks given

Till krauts can manufacture memory chips at 1/10 the price for what China does, their reich is kaput!

>finance minister
he has nothing to say and he is a FDP member. they love free markets. not gonna believe it

Attached: 1640565144444.gif (450x450, 2.17M)

russia's economy is basically all oil and gas..as long as they can sell those they're good

Based, fuck poolaks also....the walking mat of yurope.

Source: trust me bro.

So they get cut off from SWIFT and just switch to Chinese CIPS instead. Who loses here except the USD proving its monopoly money again?

Swift is nearly 50 year old technology.
There's financial tech that runs circles around swift it's just a matter of Russia adopting it.

right, but america doesn't need either of those, sucks to be german, but america doesn't need shit from russia.

The U.S. will get hit hardest from cyber attacks. When you can't make electronic payments and the economy collapses, will you blame America's reliance on fossil fuels

'Open to the idea' is not the same as 'agree'. Besides, Germany still has two hard months of winter and who is it that supplies their oil and coal?

your grandpa; ^)

Attached: your_grandpa.png (112x141, 43.88K)

i'm as scared of schawb's cyber polygon as I was of covid. NOT AT ALL. Less computers means real life begins again. We don't care. In fact it's a good thing. Paper receipts. Real cash for everything. Sounds great. My silver will actually be worth something.

Nukes dont exist schlomo, so you better hope your ((((iron dome))) can hold off Hizbollah rockets...but for how long?

Attached: Hizbollah1.jpg (285x177, 6.85K)

Thanks, I’m ready. But for a split second can you look beyond the surface of what they are saying. They know they will run out of electricity, so they are already preparing the public to blame Russia

we can refuse americans you cant refuse russians
you are the cocksucker

>real cash
Lmao. The U.S. economy can't function a day on real cash.

>Who loses here
Regulars. Basically buttfucked as i don't want chink botnet on my PC.

Russia and its partners have already developed their own settlements system. Russia has also green lit the acceptance and use of cryptocurrencies. The west has telegraphed all its moves over the last year. Russia and its partners prepared for them.

Attached: Capeshit Sanctions.png (607x296, 34.76K)

Russia is the largest supplier of natural gas to the EU. How will that be acquired if Russia decides to only trade via cryptocurrency?

They don't even have to sell those resources when they can use them to mine Bitcoin.

>CUTTING RUSSIA FROM SWIFT
Bullish for crypto

No you cant, dumb poolak, you are anglo/anglo colony and their new mexico now.

I have a poolak ID , it has english translation on it...ENGLISH!!! Also pooland is registered as a corporation in america , you worthless dumb wishy washy poolak slave.

You are cowards,with big mouths, and will not do ANYTHING...except die for ZOG.

Even Afghanis have a bigger spine than a poolak does

Attached: polish eagle in coffin.jpg (645x321, 77.23K)

pic rel dumbass

Attached: kikesbtfo.png (3158x1820, 3.13M)