Has anyone purposely "ruined" their life on purpose?

>Normal, "successful" childhood
>6 figure a year job at 28
>Loving, if naive and annoying boomer parents
>Braindead whore of a sister, drug addled loser brother who they constantly cover for
>Loving, "successful" girlfriend who wants to get married
>Secretly despise how needy and annoying they all are to me, constantly bothering me on my days off and demanding I go further in my career and family life despite being content where I am
>Wake up one day and just have enough, tell them all how I feel and that I don't want them nagging up my life anymore
>Pack up and move, change my phone number and cut them all off

Enjoying my solace and solitude for over a year now, the only decision I made in my life (now 2 since the jab came out) that truly made me happy. I can't imagine what it would be like if I stayed with them all out of loyalty, I'd probably have violently snapped by now.

Any anons going through something similar, or thinking about doing something similar? It's literally like throwing actual chains off of your mind and soul, I almost enter a panic attack thinking how I could be stuck in a marriage with children that I do not want yet by court order. We live in a truly sick society with things like alimony and child support

Attached: Harry-Sinclair-as-Isildur-in-Lord-of-the-Rings.jpg (960x500, 38.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't say i support it but i respect you went through with it before it was too late, both my dad and brother did something similar when they both already had kids. feel bad for your gf and family though, what did they do exactly that was so bad?

Cool blog rabbi
Now kys faggot

When a little real adversity comes your way you’re gona cry like a weak kneed little cunt

Thanks niggerjew, we know we should abandon our families.

Liberals

Not based. Family should be protected at all cost, it's your only insulation from globohomo. You're content doing what, living a life of meaningless consumption? You're a spiritual homosexual.

This is very elaborate and well thought out bait.

Well done

This. OP is another sissified faggot with a shit blog thread patting himself on the back for being a sissy. Saged and blocked.

I’m thinking of doing it once I pay off my debt. Until then, I need to keep my insufferable little job and my miserable little life.

real freedom is expensive. Remember this OP - even the most successful, good looking, wealthy, famous men still have constant problems with women. It's the culture we are in, not the people.

Attached: itsculture.jpg (597x526, 56.03K)

Lol, yeah you really "ruined" your life. Feel free to cut off all your family if you don't like them, but you sound like a weak faggot who's lashing out for not being assertive enough.

Also cool diary post.

Not sure what country you're from but the US is a rat race and its populace constantly aspires to climb higher in the cage. Seeing someone even half way "opt out" of the mouse wheel shortcircuits something in the programming (probably makes them actually question for once what the fuck they're doing with their life) and they get very bitter and resentful that you basically have everything you need to be content and they don't. It's hard to explain but eventually every interaction devolves into "WHY AREN'T YOU FOLLOWING THE SCRIPT YET??"

Basically if I stayed I'd be living in a mcmansion that I don't want, a soul crushing management job that I don't want, and a family I don't want just to shut these people the fuck up

Based, like looking into the future. Blood is just another liquid.

Based

Jewish post shilling the destruction of traditional family bonds

all of this is lies. don't follow that fiction.

You explained this better in this post than in the OP

> the only decision I made in my life (now 2 since the jab came out) that truly made me happy.
Quality bait, but this part gave it away lol

i used to have a job and a family who loved me but then i started doing meth and now im all alone

i considered this a few weeks back
how'd you get the balls to do it, user?
>Wake up one day and just have enough
come on, theres something you're not telling us

Attached: 1645791622436.png (1070x800, 1.29M)

You'll regret it, I did this years ago. I have now moved back after being away for 8 years. You'll always come home.

Try this prayer bro

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Exorcism prayer.jpg (720x1243, 218.06K)

>21 go to prison for pizza
>Get out at 29
>Missed Bitcoin
>Missed moot leaving
>Missed trump first election
>Just In Time for COVID

t. Has never interacted with boomers or the average "I need to be more successful than all my friends" millenial cunt. You think they just take no for an answer? There's no whipping them into shape, I constantly held my ground and told them all for years that I'm not interested in buying what they're selling. All it ever resulted in was a fight, a cooldown period, and then the subject being broached again. It was comply or leave. Nobody should be coerced into making major life decisions that they don't want or aren't ready for yet

>you can't come home unless youre vaccinated!
>okay
>hey where are you

happened to me last year. they don't even know i'm not forgiving them

Seems like overkill.

the reason it's so baffling to them is that mass media is only like 80 years old, much less in terms of majority being exposed to it. It's a new thing humans aren't used to and the normie sheep segment of the population are utterly confused when someone is able to break free of it. It's pretty much the exact same thing as leaving your church/religion in the old days.

So all you needed to do was move out? Congratulations faggot.

>Entire family of dumb losers wallows in misery and naivety
>One seed sneaks through and accidentally succeeds
>Spontaneously kneecaps himself anyway
>Fucks off to go be more like his siblings, whose lack of responsibility he apparently just can't help but envy
Maybe failure is truly genetic after all.

Attached: 1643864065829.png (352x315, 259.85K)

I wonder what's more frustrating -- your situation where they're too stupid to know how evil they are for casting you off and how evil the pharm companies and colluding politicians are, or my situation where they support my right to not be vaccinated, while not being able to answer a single criticism I have about the vaccine for a year despite the fact they've all worked in health.

If an accountant knows more than you and can answer more than you while this is the industry you work in, shouldn't you be embarrassed? Shouldn't you at least question your decision? Fucking NPCs.

Elaborate on your story more please

Lol what a fag man up nigger. Yea its the burden being successful. What about all the time your parents spent raising you what if they had abandoned you on the side of the road.

>success is how much fiat currency you have goyim
>be a good slave to the system
>making money for me is all that matters

Then just leave your country, lazy faggot.

Which justifies leaving a loving gf how?

You exited the rat race for what? So, you are less stressed? So, your “soul” isn’t crushed?

If this isn’t bait then, you are just pathetic. First of all, allowing your family to live sinfully isn’t even helping them to begin with. You leave a girlfriend because she doesn’t understand your decision. Who would!

The purpose of a man’s life is to live virtuously, to live for other people not for yourself. If you can’t grasp that then you deserve to live in solitude and die alone. I pray that you reconcile with your family. You don’t need to run the rat race but, you do have a responsibility to your family to love them.

You didn't make it. That's why. You were supposed to transform in the time, and start your own productive live on your terms. Not play Dota 2 for 8 years... idiot.

Lmao. “Because I made sure you didn’t die and dropped you off to be indoctrinated by ZOG for 8 hours a day from age 5-18 I deserve control every major life decision of your life.”

>The purpose of a man’s life is to live virtuously
Capitalism isn't a virtue, miss Rand

>You don’t need to run the rat race but, you do have a responsibility to your family to love them.

Sounds like you're a faggot. Cut off your dick and sell your soul to Israel.

t. happily married white man with kids

Attached: 1616629289323.jpg (3112x1949, 1.28M)

I'm sorry for being against OP at the beginning of this thread, my mistake, upon further explanation and other boomer responses I can see what he means.

If even retarded faggots on Any Forums think he should be a slave for his family it probably was the right decision to get away.

>come on, theres something you're not telling us

Not really, other than the frequency and the severity of it ramping up over time. If I had to finger one specific thing, my company had a management position open that they REALLY wanted me to take, and when my girlfriend found out I declined it she told my parents all hell broke loose. Maybe it wasn't exactly "one morning" but a collection of mornings over basically a month when I just didn't want to get out of bed because it meant interacting with them, and finally I just said no more

yes, decades ago

>I’m a retarded parasite with shit for brains larping as a faggot on the internet
Great

/thread

based

i'm sorta in that situation too, but I relented
my family's too "strong" for me and the way my life is headed right now, I can never leave :')
God bless, OP

Attached: 1645631719224.jpg (468x468, 111.72K)

my love for someone doesn't entitle them to decide how i live and what i live for. "if you really loved us you would do x" implicit or otherwise is when people stop existing to me.