Is there any reason for not taking the Vax?

Except those that uses mRNA, which IMO is dangerous.
I see no reason to not take the other covid vax. It is just the flu vax, but adapted for the corona virus.

Attached: 10852f76-0ff0-436b-8ab0-f9ed27b09f9e.png (701x647, 150.5K)

Unknown outcome. Ask me in 10 years and I might not consider taking an experimental flu injection against a variant that was active for one season and does butt fuck nothing against any other variant of the common cold

I knew I had forgotten about something suddenly.

Attached: 1645804630869.png (679x476, 451.5K)

>Is there any reason for not taking the Vax?
Is there any reason to take it?
I didn't get a single jab and i am fine, let's see what happens in 5 years with al the people that offered themselves as guinea pigs.

>10 MORE YEARS
There are, based on the evidence, only two reasons not to take a covid vaccine. The first is that you are a child under 12 years old, at which point the risk/benefit calculation is unclear. The other is that you are foregoing one covid vaccine in order to take another.

All the evidence shows that each vaccine is safe and effective.

monkey

>All the evidence

>5 MORE YEARS
The reason to take it is to be less at risk from health problems related to covid.

shitskin

Yep. You might not like it, but it's true.

Stfu faggot the china virus is over

>you might not like it but it's
ACK

Attached: 1622066288005.gif (760x704, 517.29K)

let's start with a reason to take it. i'll wait.

So you got an untested Vaccine because MAYBE you could get 'rona?
no thanks.
>Pharma is bad
>But now i trust them 1000% because reasons
no.

There's a reason why the arguments against the vaccine look like this.

All health calculations are based on probabilities.
>So you don't smoke because it could MAYBE give you lung cancer?
Yes.
>You trust pharma 1000%
Not at all. On any topic related to the vaccine, you could ignore all studies produced with pharmaceutical funding, and all the remaining studies *still* support getting vaccinated.

>archived instantly in favor of more Ukraine/Russia shill threads

>I see no reason to not take the other covid vax. It is just the flu vax, but adapted for the corona virus.
No it's not, it's almost exactly as experimental as the nanolipid vector one, gmo based and built around an outdated spike protein they falsely asumed wouldnt mutate significantly.

Getting that shot at this point in the game would be extremely retarded if you are young and healthy.

>1 year trial
>pre-trials on animals with the tech killed the subjects
>JUST TAKE IT
no. By now Moderna investors should have got rid of their bags of shit, so cut the crap. This is not a new economic area where you can grift shekel forever

There's a reacon why kikes and shitskins have been genocided for centuries.

>The first is that you are a child under 12 years old, at which point the risk/benefit calculation is unclear.
Bravo propaganda parrot. Be sure not to stress that heart all too much, you never know what might happen.

>If you are young and healthy
If you are "young" as in "under 12" then yes, but for all age groups the vaccine offers significant protection from covid.

There is no evidence whatsoever to believe that long term impact from the vaccine is worse than covid, when the opposite is true is in the short term. This line of worry relies on pure "two more weeks" speculation, and is devoid of any evidential backing whatsoever.

The risk of myocarditis is greater from catching covid unvaccinated than getting vaccinated.

Attached: vaccinedeaths.png (574x758, 48.03K)

The fuck you smoking? There's an extensive list of potential side-effects including permanent disability and death, and no study by any of the Big Pharma corporations is free of this.

There are no longitudinal studies demonstrating safety over the course of a lifetime.

If you think this is safe, you're legally braindead.

No, let me rephrase it
You got an UNTESTED Vaccine that is SUPPOSED to REDUCE the symptoms, NOT MAKE YOU IMMUNE because MAYBE you could get 'Rona that PERHAPS would be dangerous but most probably it won't because you aren't 98y old.
Just say that you are afraid as hell and you fell victim of all the propaganda made by pharma, it's fine.
Save your rhetoric champ, at the end of the day the super plandemic is over and i didn't get vaxxed, nothing happened and you are a walking petri dish.

It's not even about whether the vax is dangerous or not. Why the fuck would I want it full stop??? For a virus that doesn't even exist.

>There are possible side-effects
Yep. As with everything medical. Far fewer people die from covid vaccination than things like aspirin, for example.

>UNTESTED
It's tested.
>Just say you are afraid as hell
?? On the contrary. Getting vaccinated is clearly the sensible thing for any adult to do. The only reason not to do so is fear of the vaccine, which you are yourself exhibiting.

It's pointless at this point? Omicron already went through most of the population? Why risk all the health problems?

Unless you live in a globohomo shithole, no point in getting it at this point.

>but for all age groups the vaccine offers significant protection from covid.
Right, just had it last week, was a mild cold to me while al my double and triple jabbed friends suffered far worse symptoms with their "breakthrough" infections.

Funny how the unquantifiable claim of preventing serious disease/symptoms seems little more than a bad joke.

Unvaccinated as in without any jabs or unvaccinated as in with jabs but not within a narrowly defined time window?

Attached: 1645638905689.png (592x803, 503.31K)

>Why risk all the health problems
Because that risk is significantly lower than if you catch covid unvaccinated.

>Far fewer people die from covid vaccination than things like aspirin, for example.
You're a dumb nigger spewing horseshit without evidence. Aspirin is not 1-in-10000 for severe side effects, unlike the Expensive New Big Pharma Products you're shilling

>unquantifiable
It's quantified by hospital admission.

>the only reason not to do so is fear of the vaccine, which you are yourself exhibiting.
Why i would get a vaccine that i don't need user, you sound like a brainwashed individual right now
>Far fewer people die from covid vaccination than things like aspirin,
I don't need to read anything else from you, thanks for saving me some time

>Because that risk is significantly lower than if you catch covid unvaccinated.
Unvaccinated as in without any jabs or unvaccinated as in with jabs but not within a narrowly defined time window?

Nigger, inject whatever you want, If you force me, I will kill you, which is about to happen as soon as some retarded bureaucrats send me a letter. Thats when the killing of pharma sales representatives, like you and your friends in the media that want to force a shitty products on me will happen.

Happy dying. Ukies getting btfo will not stop the cold civil war, nazi, it will turn hot

>Pretending that (possibly obese) couchpatatoes without medical history are healthy
Right
Topkek

Like I said, I don't like the mRNA vax, just like those from Pfizer.

I refused to take Pfizer vax, and then tried on another day.

As an example, in the UK, in 1993, 53 people died with aspirin being a contributing factor. 9 people have died with the covid vaccine being a contributing factor.

>Why would I get the vaccine
To significantly reduce your risk from covid.

Because there is no virus. Sarscov2 is a psyop hoax.

Furthermore, virology is quack science. There are no viruses.

Well, I don't take the flu injection either. Don't need it. I just take vitamin c and eat healthy, exercise regularly, that kind of thing.

It's over, faggot. Nobody's getting the shot anymore. Now go get your AIDS test, retard.

You should take Putinvax (Sputnik).

Attached: Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine - Wikipedia.jpg (1159x885, 160.13K)

Well, you should take it because all the corrupt bureaucrats in government who hate you, along with globohomo corporations, jews, trannies, and journalists all want you to take it. All the most evil and despicable scum that humanity has to offer wants you to take it, that's why you should take it.