I'm scared bros, if Russia invades the Ukraine and no one really does anything we are next...

I'm scared bros, if Russia invades the Ukraine and no one really does anything we are next. Not only that but if china felt like starting a war could anyone event stand against them? They are clearly allied with russia.

Attached: 50049e734a7395bd86e354a16c619258d2551497f6217f5c4b9c4c824ce71519.jpg (680x512, 61.99K)

Checked. Then it would be a great history lesson for generations to come that sanctions mean absolutely jack shit and scare no one.

Awww man that suuuucks boo hoo boo hoo hoo

Digits confirmed

Taipei will fall this year.

You’ll be fine, Russia is struggling to beat a shithole like Ukraine and the Chinese have no backbone to enter a war they could lose

poland should go all in and invade from the west into ukraine.

Polish men are the bravest, Polish army the most well equipped.

Poland would absolutely wipe the floor with Russia, China, US or another so-called "superpower".

They fear the brave polish warrior.

btw, checked

not my problem, but checked.

>struggling
its only been 2 days and they're already outside of Kiev wtf nigger

>Kike running a VPN and Script to make poeple think putin wants poland
yea no. noone wants pooland

>we are next

And that's a good thing you literal piece of shit. All youre doing in this modern age is race mixing and filling poland with shitskins of all kinds

>They are clearly allied with russia.
yet, ukraine was invaded, and taiwan was not.

SPBP

...yet

Why do people unironically think Russia will invade Poland or the Baltics. They're in NATO, they're off limits. The only reason Russia can invade Ukraine at all is specifically because they have no allies.

Also checked.

Ehhhh they don't have the means to take Poland.

You're next.

Resistance is futile.

Check'em.

name one one u.s. victory in 2000s

fuckin macaroni nigger, the only thing your country stands for is food anyway