Regulars of Any Forums, who do you blame for the fact you're a childless incel?

Regulars of Any Forums, who do you blame for the fact you're a childless incel?
Do you actually blame women for the fact you're so undesirable?

Attached: poljak.png (645x770, 105.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7xfXDf5drSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its mostly God's fault for making me ugly and making women women

I'm gay and leftist. I just go on here for news and say I'm a fascist

A question for you is : why do hideous people nobody wants to have sex with base their identity around sex? What's with that paradox

Ukraine!

Attached: 1644716916439.png (752x3476, 1005.13K)

>Regulars of Any Forums, who do you blame for the fact you're a childless incel?
I'm not those things.
>Do you actually blame women for the fact you're so undesirable?
No, because I'm not those things. I blame them for being stupid enough to believe the shit you're dumb enough to believe because you're as dumb as a woman.

But I'm married and I have 3 kids?

I'm talking to you and incels op

Please, i’m married and have two sons.

Eh, bunches of old fags got wife and kids. I started dating my wife in 1998, skeeter.

Not true.
I've had women eye-fucking me a few times before. I know it in my heart I can probably get some bitches.
The reason it hasn't happened is on me. My feelings are the same as the neighborhood crack addicts because I am deathly afraid of confronting them.

Attached: shrek-smile-animated-cartoon-animation-wallpaper.jpg (1200x900, 118.21K)

I have two kids and am a chad light. I might have very mild autism or ocd spectrum traits.

I'm here for the free speech. Also, I loathe domestic globohomo pieces of shit far more than I hate anyone else.

When you're young, it literally is women's fault because we're essentially all on the same footing.

But that does change as you age. And you realize we need to stop whoredom to prevent younger men from going through what we did.

>if im ugly and undesirable everyone else must be too!!!
fuck off and kys projecting retardnigger lol

Attached: file.png (850x553, 284.18K)

Your ugly chink mum.

I blame my parents. I'm not super ugly, and I'm tall, but thanks to their hands off parenting style, and lack of any sort of judgement except for when it came to me talking to any girl in any way whatsoever, I'm now an undisciplined retard with anxiety about talking to girls because I was always shamed for it in some way

Unironically Russia.It opened the floodgates for women getting all the power they have now. Women are children so barely above animals in their cognitive ability. They are just using all the power that they got thanks to subversion so it isn't their fault. They are just too stupid to do better and fulfill their only role in society.

Attached: file.png (933x525, 397.68K)

No, it's on me. Partly on how I was raised, but also I'm very mentally ill. I've been tested and they've all said I'm fucked mentally beyond help, I'll never hold a job or learn to drive, but I do have an IQ in the 120 range (again, this is from test done with a neuropsychologist to see if I was autistic, not some online shit.) I live like a monk with some cats and get food stamps and just enjoy writing things I'll probably never publish and forming patterns. Jews are behind it all. Also, fuck jannies. And God save the King.

I think you are confus user. Most of us are not incels. Anyway I blame their parents, it's not like they chose to be born as hideous uggos. Maybe now the cycle can end and they will remove their genes from the pool. Plus they usually have some other issues on top of being ugly like shitty abusive parents and stuff. Seriously ugly and low intelligence people shouldn't breed. It's bad for everyone.

That's why I love the NWO and their commitment to eugenics for humankind. Thanks for creating an environment where uggos and idiots breed significantly less disgusting overlords :3

i blame the men who run the west for refusing to control women

No one is to blame really. It's just luck of the draw and human nature

youtu.be/7xfXDf5drSo

I have kids. Women are mostly retarded though. They are unable to grasp the relationship between actions and consequences. They spend money on frivolous things. Sleeping with them is fun, but most of them aren't any good in bed (particularly those who are really confident in there sexual abilities). They just aren't worth the effort.

getting to the bottom of the talking point stack provided by your discord group, aren't you?

i'm going to rape your wh*te whore daughters and wives

Putting a question mark at the end of a statement is such a fucking woman thing to do. It's like calling things you find socially or politically unacceptable "gross."

sex is the symptom not the cause. But getting access to relationships is your beard to bigger and better things.

>Regulars of Any Forums, who do you blame for the fact you're a childless incel?
jews of course

Attached: oyvinder.png (1204x370, 53.84K)

Based thread unironically.

sure you will, muha-mad

Attached: file.png (786x697, 436.14K)