Is rape an effective weapon of war?

Is rape an effective weapon of war?

Attached: 1643023008637.png (800x758, 386.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_collaboration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah but it's fun nevertheless

Is it more degenerate to rape an 8 year old or an 80 year old?

Maybe it happened but 2 million in less than 2 months?

Ur crazy absolutely. Kill their infants and men, impregnate the women. Boom you have a population pool in that country in 20 years. Read the Quran Child you are young.

Let's find out.

8 is scientifically more attractive than 80, in fact I think it's on par with a 40 year old for normal non-pedo men.

>effective
no
>primitive
yes
>understandable
kinda
>based
yes
>Christian
no

3 kikes detected already

Imagine getting your own 12 year old fresh, blonde, pigtailed loli after a long brutal war. She's got a few pubes on the cooch and smells like bubble bath. Mmmmm.

obviously an 8 year old. you are causing more meaningful psychological damage and fucking up a life that hasn’t really started yet.

This is why East Germany looks like Mongolia now

Attached: 1645805251462.jpg (900x720, 133.78K)

Or just a bored shitposter putting in a low effort hypothetical.

they're thick as flies today

>Is rape an effective weapon of war?
No

Will femboys get raped? Asking for a friend..

>sweden
>white european
laff

agreed, however the specter of it, the idea that your gf/wife/kid/mom might get raped if you lose is either demoralizing or greatly emboldening. Depends if you're a pussy or a chad to begin with

rape is legal right of any soldier during war.

>tp
>tf

Attached: 1645524798052m.jpg (823x1024, 62.19K)

Most the the white european section is full of albino niggers so there's only a few pockets of old world whites as the Ancients would have known it.

Attached: 1645802761215.gif (640x268, 1007.18K)

Kinda has a point
Why go through 1000 miles of blood and shit and death, to not even get some pussy
No wonder american veterans kill themselves while slavs and arabs don’t, rape is forbidden by their feminist overlords

No its degeneracy, either you shoot everyone in the head and burn every building, or treat POW with respect.
Soldiers raping civilians disgusting and uncivilised. Only peasant armies do this. Actually trained, disciplined soldiers never indulge in this, its plain unprofessional to do so

> t. Fag

>southern Italy
>white

Yes, that and cannibalism when it comes down to brass tacks.

t. Albert Fish

Attached: monke_1.jpg (640x429, 35.64K)

pretty based

Kill yourself

>Is rape an effective weapon of war?
>edgy baste image
>sent from my RBG gaming keyboard
I dunno, why don't we rape you and find out?

Attached: 04001bbde208017968bde12c67407d6c.jpg (800x360, 35.26K)

Since the vag typically goes dry after 10 minutes, long duration gang rapes are only possible because of sloppy seconds lube. The whole thing is really a fluid bonding act among the men, usually the women as a vessel.

why is rape so hot

Cant rape the willing

Attached: tinder whores.png (720x780, 687.75K)

>if you aren’t a sociopath you are gay

From a sexually disgusting point of view it's far more gross to sex an 80yo than an 8yo, but from a moral standpoint you're causing more psychological damage to an 8yo. Normalfags need to learn the difference

>t. everyone else is gay but me!

STFU Kike. Go back to Any Forums or Reddit, piece of shit.

So many rape threads lately.
Only Jews default to their sodomite perversions. Guess it shows OP’s filthy race.

It's not rape if it's heterosexual.

No man would mind getting """""raped""""" by invading japanese waifus. Stop repeating feminist propaganda.

>Would never consider sleeping with the enemy

France begs to differ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_collaboration

>conflict where whites kill each other
>"isn't rape in war awesome too?"
>HAHAHA I LOVE WAR

Attached: 1645789553130.png (800x800, 443.75K)

I bet you didn't consider the psychological harm of the rapist when raping an 80yo granny

Based mexibro.

If this is true those retard Ruskies are gonna get shelled for giving out there location via Tinder

It's working for the Paki invaders here

What about the meaningful psychological damage of the Holocaust?
the little german whores had it coming

Have niggers been on the planet longer than whites and achieved less