Why are ukrainians fighting?

Is Ukraine really worth fighting for? How come most of us here would rather don a chinese uniform before doing anything for our shitholes, but ukies really hate ruskis so much? Is it because the russians are just another brand of globohomo? They are fighting for one brand against another? What's the point?

Can anyone clarify? Are we here just so demoralized we cannot even comprehend the average person?

Attached: 1645732999750.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

>they wanna annex you
>yeah let them do it
Ever wondered why french are a fucking joke

so that cnn has shocking fotos to show off

completely irrelevant.
if youre in the army and your country enters a state of war
if you go awol you get a bullet to your head.
simple as.

>gets right back up
Chad Ruskies.

This must be the Russian reversal of the famous Trudeau phrase.

unlike us pol retards, ukrainian men are just real men, it seems

Because they don't want to be part of Russia.

>french
>croatian flag
Meds

Fucking zoomers can't drive for shit

Yeah, I wouldn't care if anyone bombed Zagreb, Rijeka or Split. I'd be thrilled.

Ruskis are hot garbage, but so is everything now. There's nothing to fight for. Our defenders today are miserable. They don't regret their service, but they got nothing out of it and this country is dying even without the serbs.

They might have something good in Ukraine, but I doubt it. Seems more like the fools fight (on both sides) while others are just watching.

>They might have something good in Ukraine, but I doubt it.
spoken like a true jew, ive never seen a man being called honorable for fleeing his home country instead of fighting

What good is honor today? Fight for your country while the women flee never coming back, and having been fucked by dozens of men while you were bleeding, going back to work where you compete with wahman and wagecuck 5 days a week until you're dead, see LGBTQ cancer every day on the street, see more third worlders move in if your country does have an above third world economy, etc. You're just a fool if you fight.

like i said, you speak like a real jew
this post of yours is complete fucking woman or jewish logic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but military service used to be rewarding, and you wouldn't be just memed to fight because "muh nationalism". If anything, nationalism is a psyop to make men fight for nothing in return.

They want to join EU so they could immigrate there more easily.

Because we stand up to bullies.

Attached: 1632914344353.jpg (610x498, 25.92K)

That explains it, lmao. If only they could flee now as refugees, but the government won't let them.

Why is David a twink?
>we stand up to bullies
Remember to kneel for BLM and get vaxxed.

blm is a joke, you got psyoped, why are you so weak?

>me paying taxes to fund niggurs is a joke
You're a joke. Your whole country is. Whiteys are done and dusted on north america.