Hi everyone. I'm a registered nurse. I work in a hospital on an ICU stepdown...

Hi everyone. I'm a registered nurse. I work in a hospital on an ICU stepdown. Since early 2020 i've worked with hundreds of covid+ patients, i've wiped their asses, fed them food when they couldn't move their arms, rolled them every 2 hours so they don't get bed sores, medicated them with untold amounts of steroids, antivirals, and antibiotics. I've watched them die with no family at the bedside. I've watched family members cry over facetime because that was the only way to see their loved one before death. I've watched patients start out on 2L of oxygen and devolve to intubation in days.

For many months I was considered a "hero" (a term I never wanted to be called because it's cringey as fuck).

Then, the federal government wrote a literally unlimited blank check to pharmaceutical companies to make a vaccine, and now, through big-pharma influenced federal government, I am now faced with the choice:

>lose my job in any healthcare field
>get vaccinated against my will despite the CDC literally having to hide the efficacy data because it will promote "vaccine hesitancy"

Yes. Those are my choices. I spent $25,000 going to school to be an RN, and i've invested 6+ years into the career now. Honing my skills. Improving my patient care. Expanding the breadth of my knowledge. Advocating for patients over corporatist hospital policies.

And now, once considered a hero, I am now useless in the eyes of the big-pharma-government-industrial-complex.

My services are no longer "needed" should I decide that at 30 years old and already having covid once that I don't want the jab.

As another user put it:
>"imagine how bad the data must be for the CDC to think that hiding the data has less repercussions than publishing it"

Well I guess this is it guys. In the middle of a fucking nurse shortage pandemic I will be changing my career to something else. Not really sure what, I guess i'll go get one of those $20/hr fast food jobs.

Thanks for the love while it lasted.

Attached: cdc-vaccine-card.png (390x218, 152.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I missed the part where that's my problem.

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

just get a religious exemption like my wife did you silly goose

Ummm, sweaty covid is so 2021, cya.

the problem with these youtube vids as that they are feel good scams. i sell on amazon. most of the things those arbitrage guys sell need to be 'ungated', meaning you have almost no hope of selling them if you are new to amazon. and amazon is increasingly not allowing people to sell large categories of stuff unless you have permission from the manufacturer. It's not like it was 3 years ago.

Just get vaccinated, you idiot. Or, you know what? Don’t. You aren’t fit to be a nurse anyway with your schizoid attitudes. Surprised you passed a background check.

Just forge a card. Heck, you work in a hospital, just get a real card.

Fuck off retard no one cares

Doctor in the US here, get out of the field we don't fucking want your dumb ass.

Keep dancing at Tik Tok

The fuck is Covid? Nobody cares anymore.

Shut the fuck up you pussy faggot. They let every dumbass neurotic bitch be a nurse, or a fat fucking nigger so you're just a faggot.

show tits pls

If you just wait this out, they'll eventually call you back and offer to re-hire you at like 3x your old salary.

>You aren’t fit to be a nurse anyway with your schizoid attitudes. Surprised you passed a background check.
Dancing isn't that hard though

Hold onto your last remaining shred of humanity. Still doesn't exempt you from the crimes committed by your associates. You deserve to be hunted like a dog and prosecuted even if it takes decades.

Did you read ops blogpost? Is it any good?

I'm pretty much in the same position. Unfortunately I have a lot more debt. I plan on moving soon here and completely changing careers.

Cuck, there's no crimes, just a virus that's equivalent to a decent pandemic flu.

We're discussing the Holocough, not the freedom of choice of safely and legally terminating 6 million unwanted Jews.

Don't care not reading all that shit.

>COVID+
Fuck outta here with those marketing gimmick titles!

no refunds