So let me get this straight

Neo-Nazis on Any Forums are supporting the guy who said he wants to go to war with all nazis?

Attached: Vladimir-Putin-and-Timati.jpg (650x765, 66.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bowhUWl6rxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no.
/thread

Yes

Any Forums is supporting the guy whos fighting a country in the american empire
/thread

Everyone is a fucking Nazi now you retard. He is using Jew tactics.

Attached: 1625372821436.jpg (1988x1828, 2.67M)

Yes.

i don't support putin but i don't give a shit what happens to ukraine

The word nazi doesn’t hold any meaning anymore

Down with the globohomo puppet state.

Attached: 1645799136123.png (1600x1200, 3.24M)

I have no idea what the neo-nazis on Any Forums are doing.
You should find one and ask her.

I'm just here for the show

He's weaponizing the enemy's political weapon. Jews are mad.

No retard. We're supporting the guy thats causing destabilization and embarrassing the American hegemony and globohomo.

No. The only reason why people support Russia on here is because they hate the degeneracy that the "West" promotes. When in reality it's only the jews. And look at that, the jews control both Putin and Zelenskyy.

You actually believe in this theatre? lmao

This. It’s just the universal buzz word for ‘bad guy’

YES.

Attached: 1618176365640.jpg (720x528, 47.35K)

I'm supporting this sour diesel shatter i'm vaping. Then i'm gona support a nap and a burger

Desire to avoid conflict is branded by the war machine as "traitorous", just like it was 20 years ago when we were invading he ME.
Putin is Europes problem, not mine.

youtu.be/bowhUWl6rxQ

Putin thinks globohomo are nazis.

Zelensky is Jewish and in bed with the degenerate West. It's no surprise that conservatives of different stripes would support Putin, himself fairly traditional, officially Christian and concerned about all ethnic Russians.

Didn't you get the memo from thd last meeting? Long story short we're Soviets now and the left seem to believe we're becoming the Galactic Empire, though I'd definitely wear Krennic's outfit.

Alternative interpretation: Leftoids who claimed to hate nazis are cheering for them to win because russiaman bad.

VGH those trad orthodox christian women of slavlandia

Attached: 1645788230020.gif (1900x1500, 238.46K)

hmmmm

Attached: 31336688-55AE-43C2-A556-6B1D19650265.jpg (217x425, 47.76K)

>officially Christian
>ex KGB agent
Ideocracy is real now.

>Neo-Nazis on Any Forums are supporting the guy who said he wants to go to war with all nazis?
We don't support him. But we don't support the kikes who want us to go to war with him either. (((They))), their faggots, trannies, stronk wahmen and lefties can fight all they want. Us nazis have no dog in this fight because (((You))) handed our countries to the aforementioned groups. Enjoy.

>If you don't support the faggotry of the jewnited states™ then you support the other guy!
You're a brainlet.

fpbp

pol is russian shill board and facebook boomers

Retards going to tard

You are a nazi im a nazi everyones a nazi

Clown war in clown world
Any Forums clowns cheering on a murderous clown on his apeshit rampage against clown world

abortion is heckin based bro you are globohomo and wouldnt get it

No no no, you very clearly misunderstand things fren. It's support to show the elites just how fucking pissed the general population is at them. You have intel agencies for sure monitoring shit all over the internet on high alert coming face to face with the consequences of them shitting on and betraying their citizens for the last 4 decades. A war has always been their way of bringing the country back together after they divide and conquer us for their domestic political needs. This time the people remembered and are telling them to go fuck themselves. Genuinely hope Russia captures and compromises all Glowies and tortures then Gitmo style for the rest of their fucking disgusting lives.

this
the biden& clinton crime family has heaps of papertrail dirt there
they want it to be totally torched

this board is contrarian and filled with low tier scum from the bottom of the social pyramid, discord trannies, socially inept tankies, glowies and me

>something actually happens
>"UH NO IT'S NOT EVEN HAPPENING ITS JUST AN ILLUSION"
You retards need to kill yourselves already.

Basically, everyone is for and against Nazis

Attached: 115BB2CC-EB46-417F-8D30-602E5D289CDC.jpg (705x414, 74.92K)