And just like that

Nobody talked about the Canadian truckers anymore.

Attached: WireAP_72be7e76d05548cea6c0ffb709a670da_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 112K)

Just when people were starting to ask questions about the WEF and Klaus Schwabists in our government and around the world...

Whatever could it mean.

>Nobody talked about the Canadian truckers anymore.
/thread

they will take advantage and kill everyone

that's because they are losers and they lost, people don't like losers

There is a general fyi

also corona talk is basically nonexistent

>question parliament about WEF and Klaus
>parliament speaker says he could not hear the question or see the video
>someone else stands up and says oy vey disinfo goyim
>all of a sudden war breaks out
kek, so basically you name the jew and war break out

The 10% of truckers that went up there were privilidged, back-water hicks. I worked at a gas station and know these types of truckers — absolute morons. I'm glad the world is paying attention to real issues now.

this board is just a bunch of desperate zoomers chasing trending topics like everyone else, they literally let the media shape their discussions

>someone else stands up and says

is that what happened?
I never saw a proper version of that sound bite
seemed fishy as as all fuck to me
do you have a link to the parliamentary video and a timestamp?
I want to see this if so
otherwise I didn't buy that video
regardless of Schwab and his very real org/plans

>Works at a gas station
Pajeet literally can't make this shit up

Worked*

Similar thing happened in Croatia - the first case of COVID was discovered just after our state attorney admitted he was a Freemason.

Works at a gas station but calls truckers hicks
Kek faggot

And bank runs

HELLO SIRS

Most normies weren't talking about them in the first place.

shut up retard wagie

link to an article or something?

kill yourself wagie

I remember a 8chud pasta that points out the collapsing house of cards that is this system and on how starting a war is used to keep their power. That is clearly this case.

Attached: 00C0A4F1-BC01-4B6C-805F-1C28AE13B1DE.jpg (710x674, 96.4K)

I don’t have the clip but I saw a few clips that day. It’s a chubby liberal guy he says “this is misinformation shame on you”

>Americans not understanding basic English
Yup, nothing new here.

>Just when people were starting to ask questions about the WEF and Klaus Schwabists in our government and around the world...
Are both Ukraine and Russia WEF? If so then shouldn't that seem a bit sus even to plebs?

thanks, I haven't see that
the wef have really appeared on the radar recently

I think the implication is that no one other than a hick would work at a gas station.
Which is obviously false. Poo's and drug addicts do as well.

the jewish clown and russian midge could be caught on camera rehearsing their lines together and the niggercattle WOULD NEVER THINK IT AMISS

Good, it was over anyways. The message was sent. Continuation of the blockades would have tarnished the optics victory. Also I don't want to hear any typical siegenigger whining about the use of the word optics, the convoy was meant to be an optics thing from the very beginning by the simple fact that it was peaceful.

A modern Blitzkrieg will do that.
>(East) Russia invades Ukraine. War is here, fuck GAYTO.
Vs...
>(West) "Yeah, but, but... based truckerinos r tootin' n honkin' dey honklers - dem city folk is mighty traggered."

The canadian truckers cucked out when they had to actually fight. Nobody cares as the same shit has happened to literally every boomer protest since the 60s. Government escalates to violence and the "protest" doesn't escalate to match. If this happens, then it's dead.

Leaf truckers, burger truckers and covid are now all on the back burner so that the war effort gets all coverage.

Most Canadians who post on Any Forums are the subhuman hick type that can barely read or type.

Would rather have Shishkebab selling me falafels while I get gas than interacting with white trash.

gas station is peak comfy, I pumped gas at a Texaco out of high school. it was great. tourists were amazed ro not only see a Texaco still around but also the fact I pumped their gas

The Ukraine war is the reason that Trudeau ended the state of emergency Canada.