To all people who says that Russians ought to do "something": explain, please...

To all people who says that Russians ought to do "something": explain, please, what exactly can I do to stop this shit from unravelling?
Get outside, scream "stop war" and get beaten till I'm coughing blood?

Attached: 95A8B44F-D9DB-472A-9C1A-A979BEAD2940.jpg (701x1024, 121.89K)

Are you guys winning

I don't know, just stop the killing of white people you subhuman russian faggot. Otherwise you are our enemy.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

I am sitting at home, working and jerking off. I did not kill anyone. Only braindead fucktards appeal to collective guilt.

Don't know, the media is a dumptruck of war propaganda right now.

You're a fucking coward

>I am sitting at home, working and jerking off.
See, thats what we mean. Your government is killing people and you don't do anything against it. That means you're at fault as well.

Attached: 1628887502548.jpg (229x220, 6.44K)

Lol just go assassinate Putin you faggot. How hard can it be?

just avoid recruitment bureaus for the future and stay safe user

Now you understand what it's like to be Amerifat.

So what can I do exactly? Please, tell me.

Who would beat you?

I've seen some videos interviewing Russians about these events and while some are very open and answer most are too wary to say anything which just makes me wonder how it is over there

Build a pipe bomb and become a terrorist, as a F.B.I agent I can supply you with some

Become a human shield

Start shooting politicians like that bases Turk from a few years ago.

Would you prefer to have ukraine join nato? Russia had no choice here we can only bully them for so long

> what exactly can I do?
People are gonna jump down your throat, but this is basically how people in the west have felt forever. I don't actually have any advice, shit is depressing.

Try over throwing your government you cowards. Your Ukrainian brothers did it in 2014.

Your great grandfathers did it many years ago. Fuck, Russian legacy is tied with revolution.

faggots detected, if not then support your government.
Putin is the good guy.

go out and dump a bucket of pigs blood on a muslim or a jew

I don't think Russia is doing anything wrong. If Ireland joined an anti-British military pact we would invade them and we wouldn't be ashamed about it. It's a matter of our own security.

Attached: 577d32a488e4a71a008b62ab.jpg (1240x1155, 209.6K)

Yup.
Very few wise people know what's happening and why. Rest are just parroting the western propaganda.

Ukrainian police state is NOTHING compared to modern Russia. It was possible to do something 10 years ago. Now? No fucking way.

That sucks

a single guy killed the us president you can do the same.

Just let russia grow the bigger the theritory the harder it will be to oppress everyone. Be proud of your country and improve it