Are we really the villains putinbros

are we really the villains putinbros...

Attached: americanforeignpolicy.jpg (720x571, 104.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikocado_Avocado
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy cringe
especially when you analyze what kind of public this discourse is destined too, and you realize its a big part of the american public.

thats what living like children, oblivious to the complex nature of the world, does to you

the empire won consistently
in fact after "beating" creamy sheev those commies fell apart from infighting in 10 years
also jyn died in a nuclear fireball along with all those bothans

Ukraine has the brains on their side
it's over

Attached: thoughtleader.jpg (720x655, 143.56K)

Villains? you're too cowardly and lazy to be villains.
You did get hustled by Russian shills, but does that really make you villains? I'd say that just makes you useful idiots.

Comparing real war with star wars *sigh*

Attached: be4.png (500x590, 14K)

>Went with nu star wars characters to double down in his leftism
No wonder burgerland is fucked if they need to talk like this about politics to grown up people

cenceling my internet right now. That's enough cringe for me

>Thought-leader
damn what a clown

>666
>defending nato

Attached: IMG_20220128_161621.jpg (500x590, 73.04K)

Check
>Star Wars
>Harry Potter
Literally every time

You still missed Donbass

OMG LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS JUST LIKE STAR WARS AND WE ALWAYS ARE THE GOOD GUYS

Attached: 34676.jpg (526x520, 28.27K)

Check Satan speaks

>"thought leader"
he forgot "retard". imagine you are such a fucking mope you can't properly articulate your political insights that you have to debase yourself and the topic by likening it to fucking Star Wars for the zoomies.

Attached: 1469642771483.jpg (300x269, 32.17K)

Probably russian glowies manipulating my numerals.

Putin unironically did nothing wrong, or you think NATO gives a fuck about Ukraine because they are just the good guys in this?

>thought-leader

What does that even mean?

Attached: 3465678.jpg (474x474, 22.62K)

only dumbass I missed was your father on my way outta yo mama's bedroom

I don’t know who those people are. Why is everyone so desperate to be a child?

ok you've made me dip into my folder now you bastard

Attached: 1586190311709.jpg (641x848, 83.59K)

i have not, and will never see any star wars movie, and even i know its rey palpatine, not rey skywalker.

Libshit paranoid delusions

bros...

Attached: 1645804896763.jpg (667x668, 51.92K)

Russian glowies control all funny meme numbers, don't tell me you haven't noticed by now.

as much cringe as this is it's also a big whitepill
all it takes to shift public opinion is a TV show or 2

Attached: 20220109_134538.jpg (600x600, 37.75K)

why are they like this?

Ukraine jailed its opposition leader and shut down opposition media they are not exactly a paragon of democracy

>261K followers
It's over

GOD I JUST FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS SO FUCKING MUCH THE ONLY OTHER MEDIA I’VE CONSOOOOMED ARE MARVEL AND FLAVOUR OF THE WEEK NETFLIX GARBAGE BUT EVEN THOSE CANNOT COMPARE TO THE GLORY OF STAR WARS STAR WARS IS LOVE STAR WARS IS LIFE FUCK I LOVE STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

Attached: 8741D041-E55F-436D-BD4B-C95366BB3257.png (344x471, 57.96K)

What a brainlet

Attached: 67FFE6DF-A31F-4FDD-A903-ED9F8C054602.jpg (850x1024, 84.42K)

Rey isn't a Skywalker, she's Palpatine's clone's granddaughter. Life isn't a fantasy movie. There's no scene in any Star Wars movie where Endor gives Vader billions of dollars then cries about the Death Star II being built in their orbit.

kek I remember that

Attached: 0000000009.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

He's smarter than you and you must commune with whatever he throws at you basically

Are the Russians in the room with you right now?

who are the ewoks?

Checked....
yes.

Who the fuck is jyn erso?

blogger

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikocado_Avocado

Attached: lmfao80.png (720x787, 171.04K)

Hard cringe

He is more like voldemort in terms of power and in this world we dont have a harry potter so he will win KEK

Estonians.

no one helped Ukraine tho

is this faggot b8ing? he has to be, why would he be talking about the new movies otherwise?
I really thought even gaydditors hated those

Attached: what.jpg (597x839, 97.81K)

victory is ours

Wow, I really wouldn’t have been able to put the whole situation together if it weren’t for that Star Wars reference. However, now I am able to completely understand this topic I otherwise would not have.

It's funny because in hindsight, Hogg and crew didn't accomplish anything. The federal government and Congress never passed even the most basic gun control law after Parkland.

The bitch from Rogue One. Her dad designed the Death Star, she joins Forest Whitaker in his jihad, then they get a planet destroyed for the mcguffin plans.