What is this tactic called ?

Im not a military expert but i guess laying on the ground on a bridge isnt really a good way to defend it !? They will just get bombed from above or driven over by tanks !?

Attached: bridge.png (932x323, 479.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Volkssturm. And it's fucking retarded. You only do this when you have no other options left.
Selenski is an insane dictator.

Staff sgt dropped his contact

>t. RT subscriber

Works well enough in Enlisted.

this, and that zionist dictator just made terrorism rise in europe he is really insane

Looks like a tactic from French book 1000 ways to give up

Photo op

THE SOON TO BE RAPED BY CHECHENS TACTIC

Attached: pixlr_20220226024743483.jpg (2011x2011, 1.46M)

>implying
Arming civilians and encouraging them to lob improvised explosives at tanks is going to needlessly get them targeted and killed. Libs like you don't care about death. Terminally online polfags don't either. Still a tragedy.

Blocking up the bridge with junk, is good move.
They need to be on the opposite side of bridge dug in however for this to be effective.
I give them credit for actually staying and fighting. More courage than 99% of the 18 year old pimple faced pol posters.
Inb4 anything dumb you are about to say

Wouldn't mortars fix this.

reminds me of something from the past.

Attached: fall of saigon.jpg (2560x1735, 959.32K)

>OH N-

Attached: 1645804212795.png (932x323, 328.85K)

>Arming civilians and encouraging them to lob improvised explosives at tanks is going to needlessly get them targeted and killed.
That's the point. More civilian deaths = more victim points = more judeo-western media sob stories = more chance of western intervention. It's a power structure that incentivizes harming your own people.

meat shield.

>What is this tactic called ?

It's called Peклaмнi фoтoгpaфiї

madness

In command and conqueror, that's how you lure tanks in. When tanks get close enough to squish infantry so your artillery can take the tanks out.

>Im not a military expert but i guess laying on the ground on a bridge isnt really a good way to defend it !? They will just get bombed from above or driven over by tanks !?

Its defilade cover, the best kind of cover.
OP is a know nothing and NGMI

Attached: 1639231793102.jpg (600x445, 53.88K)

Operation roasted slav mate.

that's called the "JewJitzu Defense"
as in you get killed and the Jew Selenski gets to use your dead body as a photo op.

So far they have a crushed car to bleat on about. Bet they are praying for some atrocities and massacres

the atrocities usually come after the war is won and the soldiers are bored

It's called dieing for zog, triggered by britshits and amerimutts

what the fuck are you talking about? that's not any kind of position to take on armor or to hold a bridge. where did you go to infantry school? The School of Dancing Mexican Rabbis?

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Faith heals.jpg (717x795, 198.44K)

Yea but you know our lot they need it right the fuck now. Supprised they not got zelensky burning villages yet.

hit me with artillery daddy

dumb fucking photo-op

>You only do this when you have no other options left.
and even then you don't do that. there's better ways to commit suicide, you know

In the absence of any other form of cover, prone is going to be better than just standing there. It makes you a smaller target, and it helps you aim your weapon.

If they had more time to prepare they would probably do more to build some sort of cover, sandbags, anything.

meme warfare

oh my god what a bunch of high T muzzies lmao slavs are fucked