Palestine remains forgotten

Funny how the kikes are screaming bloody murder and have vilified putin as some bad guy.
Meanwhile this has been a daily happening for Palestinians. Man the media rules the world

Attached: download (1).jpg (260x194, 11.91K)

Attached: 1645746725728.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

Maybe if there weren't brown and lived in Europe we would care.

Lol, fuck off. Palestinians are bigger niggers than niggers. Fucking crybabies.

>American flags
>Defends ZOG
I hope Russia nukes you mutts

Attached: 1644754345992.png (600x548, 281.8K)

Why would I defend Israel? Maybe it's because Palestine lost the war. Get over it. Shooting dirt rockets is surely going to make them change their mind about them, huh.

How can anyone want to be jewish?

I feel like most jews should have stockholm syndrome but i don't tbxink they do. They're truly genetic psychopaths

Okay Shlomo

jews are synagogue of satan

Jews are the good guys anyway

Zog is acting like a crybaby bitch because they got fucked in the ass by real men to the north of their occupied terroritory.
I post this as I sit comfortably in my mansion in south Lebanon.

We fucked them up so bad that they are abducting Palestinians with down syndrome.
Fuck can anyone cope any harder than this.

jews are satan worshippers and they will burn in hell

Plenty of Palestinians live in Israel, there's just this subset of muslim pussies that can't take no for an answer. This garbage about unfair treatment from Israel is pure bullshit, because everyone knows by now that neighboring muslims are the biggest vaginas about Israel.

wow, you guys are really retarded
>2022
>still believing in gods
Jews are influencial, id rather be on their side than on ruski fagooettes

Never gonna happen eurocuck

LOL the absolute state of brainwashed burgers

I hope you don't mean Lebanon or Syria, the zionists worst nightmare.

Go take your zoloft you fucking tranny

>WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THIS DEAD BABY!!!!!!!!??????? NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST FORGET ABOUT US!!!! KEEP THINKING OF US GIVE ALL WORLD ATTENTION TO OUR DEAD CHILDREN AND DONATE TO US OUT OF PITY WHILE THE MONEY YOU DONATE ARE USED FOR OUR ELITES TO HIDE IN EUROPE AND BUYING 3000KM MANSION

Attached: 1645734680056.png (1024x893, 508.69K)

Like I care, whiner. Keep getting blown the fuck out by Israel, watching you whine about it is good for a laugh. All you boohoo sandniggers are bigger entitled babies than the left.

You will burn in hell with them.
Jesus can save you that is your choice to make.
John 3:16
King James Version
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Are these "Palestinians" in the room with you now, user?

No sers they are getting assraped by zionist trannies.

you are dense ,guy
how the fuck do you people live these days lmao :D
"u wow god"
kekles

Attached: 1643048824708.jpg (2817x3034, 2.1M)

You really have lost your mind. Turn off the TV bro they are lying to you.

Lebanon is the biggest wedge in zionist prophecy. Zionists fear us

Now you know. God bless you.

>How can anyone want to be jewish?
>I feel like most jews should have stockholm syndrome but i don't tbxink they do. They're truly genetic psychopaths
I'm Jewish. I'm definitely not a psychopath. I'd argue a high percentage of this board is unironically genetic psychopaths: glorifying mass murder, subjugation, and crushing anyone who disagrees with them. Look at all the people laughing at civilian deaths here the past few days.

Psychopathy means a complete lack of empathy. It seems to be missing in many or most people here. (Obviously, this board isn't remotely representative of any population of people. It just aggregates the worst of the worst from all over the globe.)

Of course, Israel is an authoritarian regime that also engages in mass murder and subjugation, but that's because Israel is just Jew/pol/. Any Forums wishes they could have their own version of Israel and/or Saudi Arabia. Most left-leaning American Jews oppose Israel for this reason, and most American Jews are on the left. The problem is right-wing authoritarianism, not Jews. Israel is like Nazi Germany-lite.

Austrian flag

Defends Muslims

Attached: IMG_20220216_222814.jpg (1080x1100, 185.11K)