Kek, unless kikes shut down the servers for this, nobody outside of Twitter zombies will give Ukraine any attention

kek, unless kikes shut down the servers for this, nobody outside of Twitter zombies will give Ukraine any attention

Attached: ED1E654E-2E87-4DF8-93AE-5FE5527982A3.jpg (640x890, 319.29K)

Dark souls 3 multiplayer is plagued by hackers and fromsoft can't do anything about it, not going to keep buying multiplayer games until they fix it.

It was Elder Ring before the shift I refuse to play that abomination.

>yet another sovl(less) vidya
>b-but now it's opeeeen world
>openmouth.jpg
kek
>inb4 filtered
imagine finding these actually hard baka

>Playing Elden Ring
>Sipping coffee
>Check parodically if Ukraine has been demolished or if there any new videos of Russians blowing up
Shit, this has been the comfiest time for me in ages. Fuck off with your demoralizing.

Attached: 1642301803221.png (661x623, 67.07K)

>Fromshit number 10
Do people not get tired of this

It was never Elder Ring u fkn schizo

Did you try to spell periodically, user?

>filters you

Attached: 8021585A-E26B-48D7-AB98-8BC5F7BEC60C.jpg (1280x720, 242.84K)

That is gonna be my weekend.
Extremly comfy.

b-but it's open world now user it changes e-everything!!

>DUDE its just like DARK SOULS
>The games lore was written by GEORGE RR MARTIN
>yes from GAME OF THRONES
I watched a stream last night because my friends were all hyped up and it is quite literally Dark Souls to a T. Just like Sark Souls, you don't get enough dialog to put together a concrete story. DS gets deep but you won't get that from just playing the game, you need a 3 hour video from japs to understand it. I doubt Georgie can write on the same level as Miyazaki.

imagine wasting your life on simulated adventure stories

You get the fucking mage NPC to help you

imagine wasting your life on Any Forums

Who gives a fuck about ukraine or what russia does to them.

Literally no reason to care. Also Elden Ring is pretty dope.

Sorry you’re just a brainlet

Is it really that badly optimized? I was about to buy it but read the Steam reviews. I have a high end i5 and a GTX970

>I NEEED TO CONSSUUUUMMMME

Imagine thinking the modern jewish world has any value whatsoever
I’m sure Mr. Steinburg greatly appreciates you sticking through the vax and mask mandates. Might give you a whopping half day off at some point

I'll wait for the sale lol

Was Elder Ring until about a week ago but there was a shift I'm sorry if you can't grasp that you an cope or seethe, but it is the truth nonetheless. Elder Ring makes sense Elden Ring is just npc nonsense.

It is not you filthy casual, you just suck. I stay online on DS3 and I never see hackers

>an
can

No, he's keeping a look out in a way that's a parody

>some no nave vidya
>wwiii
Oh yeah I'm sure so many people are playing what looks like an elder scrolls rip off. Stop shilling your shitty little LOTR fan fiction shit tier game. WWIII is a bit more important.

k?

>you don't get enough dialog to put together a concrete story
Know how I know you're a fucking moron?

It runs great for me. I'm using a Samsung M2 NVME drive, RTX 3070, 32g of ram and a Ryzen 7 3700X. Solid 60fps no stuttering, silky smooth on HIGH settings some a few advanced settings on MAX.

I've read it runs great on a 1070 with settings lowered a bit.

I tried to play Dark Souls games but mean people kept killing me when I was trying to explore.

>Be me
>Buy DS III
>Get stuck on first monster
sadface.jpg

lel. not everyone has their live focused around vidya gaymes you manchild.

Attached: 1600017360760.png (595x597, 583.35K)

Anyone else having enemies becoming invisible?

>WWIII is a bit more important.
PLEASE OH GOD OH FUCK PAY ATTENTION TO OUR LATEST ATTEMPT TO STRIP YOU OF YOUR RIGHTS WHILE MAKING YOU FORGET ABOUT THE LAST THREAT WE SPENT 2 YEARS USING TO STRIP YOUR RIGHTS

>ukraine?

Attached: 2437589.jpg (1200x675, 87.15K)

It’s been elden ring since they announced it years ago bud, might wanna check your reading comprehension

you know from are jews right? remember dark souls 2? probably don't bc you're a zoomer. they sold the same game TWICE. even if you had the prior game you still had to pay for the upgrade. kys

what game is this, is it Skyrim, I only play Skyrim.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC GAME NO ONE IS GOING TO FUCKING PLAY

>nobody
no manchild*

Attached: 2f2.png (600x472, 207.11K)

Elder Ring a ring of power belonging to your ancestors that you have to reclaim to defeat dark forces. Elden Ring just a ring called Elden all the NPC's are seething at that but it's the truth.