Why is it always them?

why is it always them?

Attached: itgr.jpg (800x448, 23.91K)

On the right side of history. Again.

Attached: 1616022521653.jpg (225x225, 12.83K)

i fart

Attached: Werner Daitz reorganization of Europe.jpg (1440x2006, 759.05K)

Making E*ropeans SEETHE since 9 A.D.

You will both get cucked. Again.

Because we hate amuttica and want cheap gaz

Bravo
>mfw amerimutts want me to pay 500000€ per month because hohols wanted to LARP as westerners

Can't you just find another provider?

Epidemic of big noses.

I'm not in the govt, sorry. Deals with Russia have served us well enough and truth be told I'd still rather give the money to Ivan than some roach

Romano-Germanic sense of whats right. Only worthy people in Europe really.

why aren't you fighting with your ukrainian allies

To spite you.
>nooooooo I want to rule the world!
Eternal anglo boomer fuck

Doing what?

God we're fucking awesome
Ever since the ancient days of the romans and germanic tribes we knew we were the only ones who were proper rivals for each other, and the fight agains degeneracy and kikery has always placed us as allies save for very few occasions
GER+ITA+JAP Forever bros, there couldn't be a more natural alliance

Attached: Axis.jpg (683x1024, 207.59K)

leccare il mio cazzo :3

Because conquered disgraced nations carry that trauma for a long long time.

Porco Dio.

>kikery has always placed us as allies save for very few occasions
That is very accurate, in Europe no people has treated the jews as they truly deserve beyond Italians and Germans. Perhaps some East Slavs too, idk

Did you even watch Prime Minister question time the other day, the ENTIRE Parliament, every member, was foaming at the mouth for war. Holy fucking shit, this country is lead by fucking extremist NPCs; literally the media and Privy Council press a button and it activates the entire political structure, all parties, to be the enforcement arm of GlobalHomo. And you're blaming Hans and Mario/Luigi? This shit happening now, is about to completely expose Britain and make us an international pariah state, hated by everyone. Putin has baited everyone, and pretty much only Britain and Poland took the bait.

The Germans are really a stupid people. They always do the wrong thing.

Stopping us from fighting a tyrannical regime.

Colgate cosa dici?

fuck the globohomo and fuck the military industrial complex

>Because we hate amuttica
Then why are so many of you fucking spaghetti niggers living here?

We sent your our terroni
Thanks for taking them btw, otherwise we'd have another 20 million of them lmao

I guess the ZOG vassals in Berlin and Rome aren't quite as loyal as the kikes had hoped. These sanctions are a basically an order for EU nations to shoot themselves in the foot economically for the sake of Judeo-American/NATO interests. Even a shabbos goy will shirk his duties to the kike when his financial bottom line is at stake.

They didn't empower the jews, unlike your country

Saviors of Europe

>This shit happening now, is about to completely expose Britain and make us an international pariah state, hated by everyone
That's already the case actually. Your mutt son just forces the entire world at gunpoint to like you that's all

Doing what? Winning the world cup?

Because fuck americans, fuck anglos and fuck jews

Attached: 1626042071370.jpg (2340x4160, 2.56M)

This time it’s literally us though with our deep state bullshit

We didn’t send our best…
Even though a fuckton of italians are in high ranking banking positions in the US.
When I get an investment banking phonebook in my investment management office it is full of “Cammarata” “Salvatori” “Esposito”.