What the fuck bros

Lets recap.
You are telling me Ukraine is younger than my older sister (33) and that before that it didnt exist ever? And the word was first made up in 1918-1920? Some people's grandpas were there when Ukraine wasnt a thing as neither country or region.

That Ukraine is a frankenstein of Polish, Russian, Hungarian and Romanian territory? And the Russian part was integral to Russia and the location of their first capital until the commies split it up? That fucking Crimea wasnt part of it until the 50s? (why the seething for it kek)

That Ukrainian is a separate language only due to politics? That it was some hick dialect before that and that by its creation most of Ukraine spoke standard Russian, including most of Kiev, the capital?

That 90% of folks on the regions "attacked" identify as Russian and not Ukrainian?

Why oh WHY are they so patriotic? What heritage are they defending? Their heritage is Russian any way I see it. Is it a Muscovite vs. Kievan Russia or something gay like that? They are faker than Israel and a literal Rhodesian has a longer history.

Attached: E3FE2C09-C907-464E-96E8-88BD8B021903.jpg (832x1623, 935.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenia
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You only care because it's a white ethno state. Stop being so racist whitey

Attached: 1645619791863.jpg (600x900, 99.87K)

Before they were known as Ukrainians they were also called Ruthenians which, as a term, exists for a very long time.

Are you absolutely sure? Ruthenia seems to be an old latin name for russia according to wiki
>The wordRutheniaoriginated as aLatindesignation of the region whose people originally called themselves theRus'. During the Middle Ages, writers in English and other Western European languages applied the term to lands inhabited byEastern Slavs.[4][5]Russia itself was calledGreat RutheniaorWhite Rutheniauntil the end of the 17th century.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenia

>>The word Ruthenia originated as a Latin designation of the region whose people originally called themselves the Rus'. During the Middle Ages, writers in English and other Western European languages applied the term to lands inhabited by Eastern Slavs. Russia itself was called Great Ruthenia orWhite Ruthenia until the end of the 17th century.
Reformatted. I hate websites that dont properly support proper copy-paste. Fucking baseddevs. Whatever.

idg what you mean
also fucking page 9? i took the effort for an interesting thread and this happens?

>interesting thread
This is literally a "there wasn't a country here NAMED Palestine because they were part of the Ottoman Empire, therefore Palestinians aren't a real people" tier argument.

the convert is always more fanatical because he feels he needs to prove it

in the balkans, people say "poturica gori od turćina" which means the turk convert is nastier than the turk himself

Puta bot, 0.001 rubles deposited to your account

Wery few modern countries existed before WW1. The world had something like a dozen countries +south america before.

Attached: Map_3.1_Empires_pre_WWI_1914.jpg (3002x2102, 2.42M)

What's really blowing my mind is finding out Kiev never existed

Where the fuck is the chicken from?

OP is a paid Russian shill. You'll hang for your war crimes Vlad.

How much does Hillary pay you?

Tf are you talking about. It just CHANGED the name to Ukraine. Like many other countries did change names, you know like..... East Pakistan to Bangladesh or.... Ceylon to...whatever. They were just Rusyns before, now they're Ukranians

damn when did david hogg get so gosh darn cute?

You know she's trans right?

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Sao Paulo Catholic .jpg (720x878, 147.19K)

Good post. Have a bump for courage.

>imagone being younger than a south american country

Only in the sense of government/politics.

You are simply lying Ukraine and Kievan Rus existed for the last millennia.

Nice try commie shill