/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #298

Previous ▶ Latest
>
>Chechen says they might deploy to Ukraine as part of Russia's occupation force
>The Ukrainian interior ministry is posting instructions how to make a Molotov cocktail, handing out AK's to civilians
>Russian troops already in Kiev's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Air strikes underway within Kiev, air raid sirens blaring all around
>Unknown object of unknown side of the conflict (could be Missile, could be Jet) exploded over Kiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>western backed larpers say their forces defeated Russian airborne special forces at Antonov military airfield in Hostomel near Kyiv
>Some of the Russian SF captured alive
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Russian forces entered on the south from Crimea without much resistance, capturing several towns and cities
>Russian forces in control of Chernobyl
>General mobilization & mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of Russian POW start circulating
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Putin announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine.[youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8]

▶MAPS
Air: globe.adsbexchange.com/
LiveUA: liveuamap.com/ (CURRENTLY DOWN IN SOME AREAS)

▶Kiev mutlistream: youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM
Nemico Network Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=Ezyue6ZiIj8

Attached: 83569836214.jpg (1053x592, 211.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1497208609356267548
twitter.com/elintnews/status/1497234471661223937?s=21
files.catbox.moe/pordf4.mp4
files.catbox.moe/wiet9o.mp4
files.catbox.moe/kcqwru.mp4
t.me/swodki/24740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 706.png (550x550, 297.96K)

JUST IN: #Russia "not moving on #Kyiv as fast as they anticipated they would do...meeting more resistance than they expected" per a senior US defense official

But official says Russian troops still advancing

How has Russia not taken Kiev yet? Legit reasons only.

Has anyone been keeping track of private jets going to new zealand yet? it could be telling of whether elites expect things to get worse or not

This will just make Putin more angry.

they getting btfo

russhits cant do a single thing and succeed at it

Twitter reporting russian military executing women, children and old people. Confirm please.

this was an ambush set up by russian forces.
they intentionally set the truck across the road and ambushed any vehicles which stopped there, including civilian.
you can see someone driving through it here at this twitter video;

twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1497208609356267548

Attached: 1645803141631.webm (368x600, 1.68M)

ib4 annoying ass swede drunk closet homo goes on his rants like some drunk defunct faggot

Apparently they want to surround it, not take it

It's a 3 million city and they are obviously careful about how they use their firepower, because they aim to politically control Ukraine.
Barging in an just bombing everything is not an option.

Any videos of dead Russians

I don't know who to believ: Ukraine, U.S., or Russia news. I think /uhg/ is going to be the most accurate news source on this conflict.

Ghost of kyiv has killed thousands of russian soldiers that tried to, the war is finished

BREAKING: conventional war takes a while.
americans everywhere are shocked

How much does he get paid?

Attached: how to spot a shill.jpg (1866x800, 265.83K)

>senior US defense official
Did his info come from anonymous sources familiar with Putin's thinking?

i mean, they always have so why would they not now

Because it's well defended and urban offensives are insanely difficult. They might encircle it but I don't think they'll take Kiev in the next 2 weeks.

Hide the bananas!

Attached: aware.gif (303x335, 1.09M)

2 kopeks per post

CIA shills are coping hard lol

Attached: 1644715565540.jpg (500x396, 21.82K)

>he does it for free

It came to me in a dream that Ukraine surrenders unconditionally at 11pm GMT.

Determined resistance. If they don't take Kyiv by tomorrow it will cause mass riots in Russia which will result in a failure of the entire operation. Putin better hope he takes Kyiv before the protests will turn into mass riots nobody wants this pathetic war.

russian war crimes and nobody wants to talk about it, lol.

Just follow various groups and Twitter accounts.

twitter.com/elintnews/status/1497234471661223937?s=21

> Reports Russian forces have launched an ongoing amphibious assault to the west of Mariupol, with “potentially thousands of naval infantry ashore there” senior defense official says

Any Forums on the 24th of June 1941:
>Uhhh bros how come Germany hasn't taken Moscow yet?

Because unlike the bloodthirsty American demons, Russia does not seek civilian casulties, however much the glowniggers in this thread try to cope about it.

files.catbox.moe/pordf4.mp4

absolutely retarded, both sides blaming eachother.

I'm hearing breaking reports Russians are going around stealing candy from babies and stomping on puppies.

These posters are CIA agents.

not enough to get his fucking teeth kicked into his throat someday

He seems based to me. How much does the DoD pay you?

remember that we took 42 million of you subhumans to hell

Based

The days when you could just level a city had sadly passed.

defenses around Kherson collapsing

>invades neutral country

You were sayin, cuck?

Attached: 1137905(2).png (2000x1600, 1.42M)

>slavshits can't afford proper softening barrage so they trade gopnik corpses for pyrrhic victories

Haha seething impotent kike. Your judeo-negroid empire is collapsing and all you can do is cope here.

Attached: 2 kopek army.png (1783x737, 55.22K)

>Has anyone been keeping track of private jets going to new zealand yet? it could be telling of whether elites expect things to get worse or not
come on bros this is important, we should be looking into this

>but why hasn't a huge nation with 40 million people been completely captured in 36 hours?

Attached: 1583787739773.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Aww, poor little overweight Amerilard. Getting flustered?

Your little Evil Empire is collapsing. Ukraine today. Taiwan tomorrow. And then it's time for your occupation bases across the world.

Prepare your anus, race traitor, we're going to rape it until it bleeds.

Dude, it took Coalition troops almost a month to seize Baghdad in 2003. And Iraqi resistance was pretty weak and sporadic. It doesn't work like that. Russians simply lack the manpower for a quick assault, and they also can't just bomb everything because it's suicide politically speaking.

Not enough.

They don't wanna bomb the city, they just want a regime change.
Also minimizing civilian casualties

Ukraine is a legit 3rd world, maybe 2nd world if we are generous country, and Russia had 3/4 of their army ready to invade.

I guess my question is more, is the Ukrainian army better than expected? I genuinely thought they would just stand down.

roIIng for cunny

The Russian army defeated a huge convoy of military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near the city of Alyoshka in the Kherson region.

Among the destroyed Ukrainian equipment:

- T-64BV
- MLRS "Grad"
- 5 SAM "Osa"
- Sanitary MT-LB
- 3 (4) BRDM
- Ural with Zu-23
- about 45 units of various trucks, bulk trucks, Oises and loaves.

files.catbox.moe/wiet9o.mp4
files.catbox.moe/kcqwru.mp4

Yes, there are many CIA agents in these threads, and I intend to call out each and every single one of them.

Sven is Ahmed done fucking your daughters yet? Cause you need to tuck them in when he's done

>a country trying to join NATO is neutral
Were all Americans lobotomized as children?

based stalin killed the rest, enjoy hell faggot

>THE CHECHAN HOARDS ARE COMING
ONE HAS AN RPG WTF

Attached: 1645800529868m.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

How soon do the reinforcements from Crimea arrive in Kiev?

Attached: aeris 2 (2).jpg (1073x1073, 222.46K)

A) They're pretending to do 'peacekeeping', so just flattening the city is off the table.
B) Locals are not leaving and are being armed, so going in might cause more Russian casualties than can be justified at home
C) Russian militairy is not known for it's quality, and professionalism. As a matter of fact, Russia in general isn't..

That said, Kiev will fall before long.

>this war

Attached: 1f6.jpg (941x1080, 71.32K)

A few Ukranian trasnport planes and a helicopter have left Ukraine and flew deep into Polish airspace. Any ideas why?

Attached: mes.jpg (2164x1274, 777.42K)

>look, there's a firefight ahead
>witness me, blyat

it's not a movie retard

Saving that soft bombing of dresden for natofags

Ghost of kyiv is so BASED
god bless

I want to get impregnated by a rusky

lets ask the real question lads. are the bread factories OK?

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING THING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1645803505274.jpg (529x593, 43.55K)

Don't worry guys, Jimmy Carter is going to fix this!

Attached: old man yells at clouds.png (1380x946, 703.52K)

Because Putin is getting B T F O by civilians with no military experience, because a BASED JEW named Zelensky said so. Yeah, I read Wikipedia sources that tell me Ukraine is winning the war according to Ukraine, so that means I am informed.

another day of failure for Putin

Attached: 65433455.jpg (1280x720, 146.12K)

Don't worry about us. The moment the EU/NATO are unable to garantuee the security of our political class, all the Ahmeds and their welfare mommies are done for.

you stupid little fuck

This is true. I'm actually a Ukranian soldier from the future who died of his wounds after the surrender. I've been reincarnated as a leaf in the past to confirm.

Probably evacuating shit.

Attached: gotmore.jpg (800x432, 26.33K)

Why didn't Ukraine join nato together with baltic States?
Stupid retards

>The Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe decided to expel Russia from the organization - Italian Foreign Ministry

>The Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe decided to expel Russia from the organization - Italian Foreign Ministry

Civilian refugees.

Attached: frog girl.png (1024x767, 832.12K)

fuck off gchq shill

Stop splitting mr autist

Someone tell the fucking civilians NOT to drive near military assets in A WAR ZONE.

Why are civvies so dumb?

Clearly considering there are a bunch of Russian nigger cattle in their country right now they were justified in maybe joining a little defensive pact against them no? I really think you guys are getting drunk off some vodka infused jewtin cum or something.

Attached: Putinzee.jpg (558x614, 33.04K)

Ye. But the strong survived and raped you back.
There is high chances that your dad\grandpa was Soviet solider.

>ctrl c ctrl v

>90% of chinadians live within 150km of the border

canadians are some of the most hypocritical people. Every single canadian knows how obsessed your average leaf is with Ameirca. I would wager leafs have a better understanding of the American political system and its policies than most burgers. You are obsessed. You are like the Aussies in that you both are a population of susceptible urbanite internet addicts who would enjoy living under the 2030 agenda addicted shut ins who live for the coming 2030 agenda

we didnt let them lol

based

this threat has more posts, fuck off

fuck off retard, stop making biased OPs

Sure bud, wish a nigga would

Attached: 1645712424947.png (2577x770, 2.45M)

>y-you stupid l-little f-f-f-f-fuck *snivel*
CRIMEA RIVER NIGGER

We thought the same fucking thing about Chmielnicki. Many such cases!

Any updates on Sumy and Kherson?

Literal fucking cope

t.me/swodki/24740

Attached: 2C320849-8540-4E78-8455-FDFCE2BBF1A0.jpg (1125x1172, 500.67K)

what's the rape count by the chechens so far

He was probably just going to buy vodka

Not nearly enough fritz

>expelled from gayrope
How awful

The Russian Army only has about 45000 people operating in Ukraine right now. The remaining 90% are still waiting at the border.

I want all ruskied subhuman brutes to be exterminated.
People are tired of dictatorships and wars.
Youre the fucking cancers of this planet.

Attached: 1645711046507.gif (1500x1000, 256.28K)

WHY am I seeing countless videos of random ukies just driving around casually in the middle of a fucking war? Literally driving right next to enemy tanks and shit. Are they really that low iq

Ukranians will be running to the Russians for safety from their own army.

Hahaha look at this seething

As the Leaf said, your judeo-negroid Empire is collapsing, and there's nothing you can do about it other than whine and wail.

i don't give a shit if you're a GRU agent just stop splitting the threads REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Feels like the pro ukrainian shilling is running hard, are you paid for this?

someone just made another thread
shills are trying to ruin the general

Where do they poop?

> Literally driving right next to enemy tanks and shit.
stop falling for shill bullshit

Hiding hunter Biden's secret finances

This poster is a CIA agent.

I also agree that there is a tiny hat problem in the west, but that doesn't mean jewtin isn't pulled by the same strings, and him getting blown out here only hurts their cause

A random airliner has just popped up on Flightradar inside Poland, heading INTO Ukraine

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 10.47.55 AM.jpg (1620x1036, 455.94K)

anyone have that picture of the three massive chechnyans with lmgs?

1st world: NATO aligned
2nd World: Warsaw Pact aligned
3rd world: neutral
notice how no one uses the term 2nd world anymore?

The autistic swede is in an autistic rage shitting things up per usual

I'm talking about the dead civvies mixed in with around 80+ destroyed Ukrainian army vehicles at Oleshky.

Cool what was that big munition that came in first like an incendiary?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 15-49-14 MFA of Ukraine 🇺🇦 on Twitter.png (589x390, 40.2K)

this journalists and opinion-makers on Western TV should all die of ass cancer...god i hate them all...

Holy... you guys are insufferable.

I would support this. Fuck our empire and the bullshit it promotes.

>surrender now or we unleash the savage rapists
Bold strategy, lets see how this plays out

Attached: Mfw+i+ride+alone+_e697d6b4d3b102126ea480e8e9f131bb.jpg (1200x1456, 164.37K)

HUGE HAPPENING. FRENCH ELITE FORCES INSIDE UKRAINE WHO HAVE INITIALLY BEEN STATIONED TO PROTECT THE FRENCH EMBASSY MIGHT INTERFERE IF ZELENSKY IS IN DANGER OF GETTING CAPTURED.
THIS COULD POTENTIALLY DRAG IN FRANCE AND THEREFORE NATO INTO THE WAR.

Attached: translated.jpg (1938x680, 258.96K)

Attached: 1442452140648.gif (320x219, 1.54M)