Who's the expansionist here ?

Who's the expansionist here ?

Attached: file.png (970x543, 475.07K)

When will we have a EVROPEAN alliance free from mutt influence?

>poland
>warsaw pact
>1990
nigger what?

S-Shut up you're just a R-Russian shill

Russia. Next question.

Yeah, all of the post-soviet states joined NATO because they were sick of Russian aggression and sub-humanity. Disliking Russia isn't an act of expansionism.

Russia obviously and the fact that countries annexed in the past by soviet union managed to finally free themselves and joined a competing alliance doesn't change that.

Soviet Union. Because they expanded into territories that didn't belong to them. Then they left due to their system collapsing in Russia. After which those nations got back their sovereignty and many joined NATO for free military gibs.

Hmmm I wonder what could possible make all countries in WP suddenly flee to NATO while they had a chance
Hmm what could that be?

It's not about Nato expansion, it's all about revanchism of old USSR kgb spooks.

NATO

>Countries join because they want to is equal to invading people on your Border

but they willingly joined

We let, supported, and encouraged them to.

Anglos

Perhaps a certain drunken asiatic homicidal neighbor?

the dates are wrong but you get it

>All of your neighbors join a military alliance against you
I wonder why

that is a litteral NATO talking point. Is that you Jens Stoltenberg.

Attached: 1645795838699.jpg (437x500, 62.74K)

Ukraine! NATO is CGI.

I don't get why all these idiots say Putin is right because NATO is expanding east. Like Russia has the right the tell other countries what the fuck to do with their own affairs. They wouldn't be wanting to join NATO if he'd stop invading and fucking with them for 5 minutes.

get what? those were independent countries that wanted nothing to do with you, Ivan. Their territories were grabbed after ww2

>Letting a sovereign nation join a mutual defense alliance, is the same as invading another country.
Get off your VPN you dumb snownigger.

More gibs and regime change

Noooo couldn't be
It's because everyone is a mean bully against poor old Russia who dindu nuffin

Estonia, pls stop bully russia

russia

Attached: europe 1460.jpg (2850x2140, 1.53M)

>nations that became american cucks rather than european cucks are free

cuck

Maybe if Russia didn't spend 80 years subjecting them to communism they wouldn't have been as quick to join NATO.
Russia has CSTO and it's their fault no one want to join their gay little club.

"MY IMPERIALISM IS BETTER THAN YOURS"
- Russia

>EVROPEAN
>Using latin ""grammar"" to say europeans
>Using latin
>A swede
>Latin
>German
>Latin
>Mfw literally the trannies that fucked the roman world

Remember when America was super upset when Cuba wanted to host Soviet nukes?

Those countries are begging to join nato because Russia invades them. COMMIE FROG NIGGER

The difference is that Warsaw pact was forced onto countries by millions of soviet troops in these countries while NATO is fully voluntary

putin himself cries all the time since 2008 about muh USSR and how he wants to return the lands. Don't you follow the news?

>anybody but russia
>in the warsaw pact
>voluntarily
whereas you can only get into NATO on your own initiative

Wait, Austria is not in the NATO?

>Invades anyone thinking of joining
>OMG THEY KEEP EXPANDING ITS LIKE AN INASION

you don't get it. you people are the most narcistic people I have ever met. There is a bigger world outside the baltics dumbass.

I'm pretty sure Ukraine wasnt asking for NATO membership before CIA pulled off that coup in 2014 and installed jews in the Ukrainian government.

have you been living under a rock for the past 77 years?

Damn Austriabros we're completely surrounded by Nato, I think we should invade Liechtenstein before its too late

Attached: rew4-big.jpg (1200x864, 666.66K)

Think for a second instead buying into the political theatre. You think Russia can retake Eastern Europe?

Russia only tolerates 'sovereign' neutral countries when their political system is composed solely of his puppets

>while NATO is fully voluntary

Attached: 1645797085491.gif (498x498, 1.75M)

BASED AND REDPILLED

Was expanding the eu to baltics and south east europe too much?

Remember when Russia killed 3.5 million Ukranians intentionally?

FU*K russian pigs

>Everyone willingly joins NATO
>HURR ME CHIMP OUT
Rusniggers everyone

How is NATO expansionist? You have nothing to fear if you don't attack it.

Fuck putin and rus scum

>Russgoblins acting like drunken steppenigger 24/7
>Neighbors want to join the opposite team

what a shock

Russian Empire

Kill yourself cuck
Toilet cleaner

Of course not. No go and tell that our insane leaders.

STFU Mohammed
Mangez chicken shit

>Serbia

It's no different than the USA sperging out because of Cuba.

>USSR takes advantage of a weak Europe after ww2 to invade and control half of Europe
Based!
>NATO takes advantage of a weak post ussr collapse to expand
NOOOOO THATS NOT FAIR! IMPERIALISM!!!!!
IMPERIALSIM!!!!!
AAAAAAGGGG CHINA HELP MEEEEEE

I know you still have a grudge with NATO De Gaulle but give it a rest

Attached: zra50ns23jl71.png (1332x1800, 1.48M)

Eastern European countries choosing their own alliance, what a tragedy. Russian shills are flooding Any Forums. Cope harder literal subhuman.

my favorite country? why NATO of course

Are you stupid? NATO is like a tranny (USA) acting like a woman (Europe).

I like how the the country of Georgia magically surfaced from the sea. Nobody saw that coming. Damn sea peoples.

Attached: 3ebf7dd3735207ba98aa58dde191fc6ff054bd90a8754c4ad6c227c3a6b478d7.jpg (842x1024, 65.24K)

Says the guy who stole our flag and refuses to apologize for it.

Attached: 16416160131.jpg (733x1100, 609.82K)

Seems good, honestly

WTF bro....
OFC we are not XD
We are bros with Russia ;)

>Russia. Next question.

Attached: 1602276695196.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

They didnt want to join NATO until a violent NATO-backed coup happened in 2014 and removed a democratically elected pro Russian government

Why do you stutter like you have a nigger's cock in your mouth, speak PLAINLY!?

Depp.

Oh no NATO is so evil that most of the cunts here willingly joined

who was forced into nato?

Oh sorry that you throw us to the Soviet Union after WW2 and sorry that we liberate ourselves and didn't want join Russian after Soviet Union fall. Oh and thank you very much for not helping us in WW2 and for not Helping Ukraine now. Don't worry you will be allowed to surrender as fast as you can when Russians start WW3.

Because NATO guarantees their sovereignty while WSP makes them a Russian puppet. What a stupid comparison, OP should be ashamed of himsel-
>1pbtid
Of course

russia could take all of europe

You are not choosing your own alliance dumbass. You have three choices Russia, Neutral and Anti-Russia. And you choose Anti Russia. What would you expect Putin to do?

Thats right.
You can anschluss 2.0!

They willingly joined you dumb nigger

Attached: 1644699550230.jpg (506x639, 73.11K)

No USA would make mince meat out of them.

plot twist: Russia joins NATO and destroys it from within.

t*rkey already beat them to that

Russia is just a country and has no right to dictate their surrounding countries.

Why don't they do it then?

>stop invading and fucking with them for 5 minutes
Such a low IQ take. Western Media has demonized Putin/Russia for 30+years. They sanctioned Russia in 2016 right before Trump took office for something Hillary Clinton did. Before that CIA backed militia overthrew Ukraine in 2013. Can the US stop fucking with Russia for 5 minutes? Seems fair right?

Russia, that's why they had everyone under their boot after WW2 and that's why everyone jumped the ship and switched sides IMMEDIATELY when they got the chance.

Remember when you killed 20 million Indians intentionally?

Democracy. You know, people usually like it. You beheaded a king for it. You are a shame for your ancestors.

Russia

NATO doesnt expand, countries join the alliance of their free will

Na lets attack Switzerland.
Surrender.
Get annexed.
Give the Austrian plainregions to Hungary.
Become east Switzerland.
Profit!

>the dates are wrong but you get it
Get what you mouth frothing retard? That countries willingly join an alliance that prevents niggers like Russia from doing exactly what they're doing to Ukraine now?

Attached: 1626933708536.jpg (453x439, 84.65K)

Explain why Ukraine has been shelling East Ukrainians.

>hurr durr look I am retarded

Attached: Western Maoist Scum.jpg (742x753, 194.54K)

who says they won't? nobody will stop them, large sections of Europe will even join them.

Russia.
The USSR collapsed you silly 'frog' Ivan

ukraine isnt apart of nato

If you choose NATO you are choosing to topple Putin because NATO's goal is the removal of Putin.

kys and wasted trips

Had it coming for starting WW1. The same way the Greeks had it coming for Cyprus.

The Us? You mean the trannys and faggots in our military? I like you conveniently forget Russia has nukes, and see what happens when you corner a bear

Both

it's actually a regional and a nuclear power, one of 5 security council permanent members.
NATO wants to redesign the balance of power? fine, but Russia is saying "not without another war"

Their entire identity is based around being contrarian. If most people support NATO and the western allience, then they declare their support for Russia to desperately prove that they are aren't affected by jewish psyops, western propaganda, sheeple syndrome etc.

You're dealing mostly with russian niggers on vpn
Just ignore them

>Can't even do propa*anda right
Take the rope Vatnik

We were, through puppet leaders installed by the securitate with western support after they turned on Ceausescu.

Imagine being in NATO and helping "a nuclear superpower" who feel threatened by it's smaller neighbours, like Georgia and Ukraine to the point of invading them.
Do you enjoy keeping a side of extremely trigger-happy country, Hans? Or maybe being extremely tigger-happy resembles you something from past, and you have comfy memories from that time?

Only difference is I admit that it was awful

The US has nukes too. So who gives a fuck. Russia will either do it or bitch out faggot. Pro-tip they'll bitch out when the leadership is offered minimum jail time and no longer allowed to hold political positions and get to retire in their mcmansions.

Americans don't want to fight them. They will let them take it. There's no support for a war with russia.

hypothetically

>The same way the Greeks had it coming for Cyprus.
Had what coming you filthy kike? You propped the turkshits into invading and even installed a puppet government here and in Cyprus in order to eradicate any resistance. kys

Yes yes, because countries who wanted nato membership shouldn't be allowed in, they are not free, amirite?:)))

Fucking bydlo vatnik

It wasn't him, it was me.

>you are not choosing your own alliance dumbass
>you choose Anti Russia
lmao love those putinbots struggling with basic logic

But they are obligated by treaty. are we still a strong nation?

t.

Attached: 1645797540045m.jpg (732x1024, 122.04K)

So it’s ok to shell your own country when you’re trying to join NATO?

> implying that membership to NATO is to cede control of your sovereignty

Fuck you frog. Fuck you twice.

You're a waste of air and space, R*ssia sympathizers are worse than subhumans like Ivans.

I see lots of anons talking about the fact this countries "wanted" to join a side and they had freedom of election. They don't, they are being brainwashed people are cattle, they think the west is free just because propaganda is more subliminal.

>NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST JOIN A DEFENSIVE PACK OR OR ILL INVADE YOU!!1
Wow Russia truly is a master of diplomacy

This doesn't mean that NATO isn't expansionist. If you expand via diplomatic means rather than warfare, it is still expansion.

>willingly
lmao

>Muh pajeets
Fuck you vatnik nigger
In the last thread you cried about muh muzzoid sandinggers

The US military wouldn't stand a chance against Russian military. US military is full of shaniquas, can barely operate, and there is a crisis of finding any fit strong young American men for it.

good

Nukes,nukes,nukes I would like to reminder that Nuclear war is 0 war for both sides. Everyone get blown So if Russia is so hast to use one their need to remeber that they will also get some. Also I see no scenario for Russia to use any nuclear heads in any scenarios not including invading Russia itself. So as far as war is out side of Russia no nuclear head allowed.

it's simple logic asshole. The goal of the US military is the removal of Putin. NATO is a arm of the US military. If you join NATO you are automatically an enemy of Russia. You brought this on yourself.

The picture on the left explains why the picture on the right happened. And this invasion is just giving more reason for countries to join NATO.
If Russia refuses to be considered the successor state of the USSR, they should also lose all the legacy that comes with it, such as being a permanent UN council member. Russia did not win WW2, the USSR did.

are you personally going to go die in a ditch because of the treaty? Doubt it.

We can say the same with Crimea and Eastern part of Ukraine. They willingly joined Russia. So why are the mutts crying?

Russia?
Excluding Yugoslavian breakdown and German reunification they are the only nation which had been expanding its borders. And NATO has been expanding only because it offers protection from the Russian shithole.
Don't be delusional.

There is technology.

>Who's the expansionist here ?
Russia