Less than 12 HOURS after Russia invaded Ukraine this board flipped from pro-Putin to making fun of him...

Less than 12 HOURS after Russia invaded Ukraine this board flipped from pro-Putin to making fun of him. Why are you like this? Why do you have no commitment to a single belief?

>inb4 pol is not one person

You are all part of the same hivemind

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

I always hated russians. I also hate Americans but not as much as russians.

>You are all part of the same hivemind
You have to go back

Because russia lost its entire modern military in hours to duck ng ukraine.

I'm not Ukrainian or Russian so I'm not on a side. This is not my game. Just here to watch what happens.

Wait 48 hours after a shill raid

influx's of others. I still remember when everyone made fun of trump, then the reddit thread on trump closed and then all came here.

you retard -Putin tries to invade the entire ukraine instead of Donetsk and Lugansk

-Putin gets fucked by a country 10 smaller than Russia.

It just shows how reak, corrupt and bankrupt Russia is. Their days are numbered and the demographic crisis will wipe this nation of the map.

>October 2019
>GET VAXXED POL!!!

It's literally NATO glownigger shills. How do you not understand this?

This board is being massively shill raided user

Russia is getting its fanny pounded. They picked on a weaker country and are losing, how embarrassing

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 2.29.57 am.png (1200x656, 349.28K)

If i were russia, i'd just occupy Ukraine for 20 years, and then when i leave, i also leave all the equipment behind.

We're over-run with glowies and shills that's why

pol is not one person. You are part of the same hivemind, why don't you ask yourself why you flipped, you dumb fucking nigger?

I don't support either.
But I support globohomo Ukraine less.

meme flags are disregarded btw...

the "Any Forums is a collective" faggot is back
please fuck off to retarddit

I'm here for the lulz
putin delivers

Ok.
The exodus of Russia from wesr begins now. Russia does not need Ukraine, Russia needs sanctions. This will prevent domestic money and gas from flowing to west. And then China, Russia and maybe India will begin to conclude agreements. Alliance of 4 billion people. Who will lose? Most of Europe, including us. The world is changing fast.
Mutts are too smart to lose. Welcome to reality, my fren.

That war is kinda boring not gonna lie, I expected more from both sides.

Shills got scripts after a while.

that is the shills and glowies user, first to make everyone here a bad guy (pro-putin) then to win the war for ukrainebro (pro-war). of course its schizophrenic and no real person would ever change views like this (back and forth, you will see soon). but glowies gotta glow. they get laid to warfight on socialmedia.

In reality, I think most of the Ukrainian military has sided with Russia and is now mostly in control of Ukraine.

Ukraine is CGI.

It's your taxes in action and trannies that do it for free

It always takes some time until the shills get their new marching orders. They can't shitpost right away, they need a strategy LOL.

So the first reaction of Any Forums was wow that mf is actually pulling this through holy shit it's actually happening.

And then we got bored because it's a teddy bear war and then the shills came in with their moralfagging and all the other stupid bullshit.

>source: my ass
thanks for the valuable contribution memeflaggot

It’s a classic Any Forums phase. Most of us are disgruntled nerds who watch anime and have no friends. We’re very pliable and we fall easily to peer pressure because we get our identify from our peers. We never really developed a solid identify as teens due to our social isolation. So while we existed in isolation during the reign of /ourguys/, the media is exerting more pressure on us. It seems that the entire world is against Putin, and it causes cognitive dissonance. Eventually, this board will recalibrate and support Russia again after we shake off the vibes that are coming from the MSM.

Wars for zog are never good.

pol is not one person

And British flags are a laughing stock.

because the oldfags have left
we're now a hive of retarded adhd zoomers who think wars are like the video games they play, won or lost in a matter of minutes

show flag fag.

Attached: F6B7F728-EE5E-4165-9444-C581698EF857.jpg (567x563, 58.8K)

Putin bots are sleeping.

>12 hours
Some anons went to sleep and others woke up. I've been watching it go back and forth the whole time.

KEK

Everyone point and laugh at the British man
lololol

You really are an idiot if you hate an entire nation for your Islamic beliefs.
P.S keep accepting migrants, cuckold
:D

Putin says he wants to destroy nazis and nationalism.

Now take a moment to remember where you are.

Attached: 1635029554611.jpg (640x740, 57.47K)

Lol this shill thinks he speaks for others. I would revel in killing some tranny anime fan. I hope to kill many Americans in the coming invasion of California.

Attached: 12EF25F8-4897-4BCD-AA4A-B82520DAD85E.jpg (1160x2134, 260.55K)

All of those people are US Air Force shills. They are raiding us.

Nice reddit spacing faggot, Putin is a based manlet.

Attached: 1583754488493.jpg (1920x1080, 155.75K)

Russia is looking very weak now. Can't even beat Ukraine. I only back winners.

You bought into the propaganda then did you?

The shills got the order to switch all the effort to the war. No more anti-Christian shiling, no more BBC posting, no more race baiting, no more flat earth posting, no more biden posting

Those are the feds you stupid newfag

Attached: 1645797290299m.jpg (857x1024, 88.55K)

>Retard isn't aware that pol is flooded with new people whenever there is a happening

Now we got an excuse to starve Russia, and have a world bad guy again. Putin going to reck Europe.
USA will be the safest place.

>come on Any Forums, why don't you support a foreign aggressor invading and killing 98% white 70% orthodox country!
hmmm

more than 12 HOURS before Russia invaded Ukraine, we thought they were more capable and now see them as literal snow nigeria. they're a fucking joke at this point, doesn't even matter if they win.

glowies are working hard this time

He he he he

Kike shills in full force
and all the CNN leftest faggots doing they only thing they know

The board never flipped
CIA & other government operations are out in full force right now
Fuck the Ukrainian (((oligarchs)))
Time for a master to put them in their place, & his name is putin

Putin is an ethnic jew on his mother's side, which makes him a proper and true jew by the strictest and most orthodox standards.

Nobody here ever supported Putin except for shills and retards. All major modern governments are run by jews. America, Europe, Russia, China. All Zionist. All ZOG. All run by jews.

None of them are "good" or "based." None of them. Fuck off somewhere else, tourist.

This.

And even better we will know who was the good guy by the outcome, because the bad guys always win in clown world.

People in here haven't studied anything, therefore they can't stand for anything on the long run.
If you haven't noticed this is a larp board for neet incels that have a fetish for rightwing girls (2D and 3D), you need to lurk more.

So I was for putin liberating eastern Ukraine and uniting Ukraine and Russia. I thought that was fair and talking to some Ukrainians, it is best for the population in that region.

I was not for an all out red dawn attack.

I was never pro-Putin. I was pro-war. Now that the war is here and Putin is losing I'm laughing at him.

>Why do you have no commitment to a single belief?
Stupid fucking projections from a stupid faggots.

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-231122~2.png (1398x2265, 305.27K)

What? Most here are in favour of this invasion, it is just more shills than in a long time on this site. Honestly even you are likely a shill for making this thread based on a false pretense.

Autonomous wepons to defend the USA are need from Russia.
Also USA needs space wepons to defend from Russia.
God I love a evil supper power like Russia

Before it was never pro ugly mongoloid putin. Maybe 35% at most

it's a globally open board, both opinions will flip flop daily. why is this so hard for people to understand?

A lot of people who don't come here usually were redirected from other boards and drowned out the noise made by the paid Putin shills.

I know Any Forums's default position is to support the opposite of what the mainstream media wants but nah not this time. Everyone hates what putin is doing on the left, right, all sides. Slavshit commies randomly deciding a country shouldn't exist and killing white europeans is hard to justify supporting even for the most extreme contrarians.

Attached: FMW35UUWQAMvWh6.jpg (768x512, 174.73K)

Your source: a tweet from a collapsing government

>what are shills
how new

>You are all part of the same hivemind
tourist niggers get the rope

I have been antiputin for YEARS

Attached: 1642852278297.jpg (1920x2716, 794.51K)

>this board flipped
newfag's first shill raid

Blame Putin for his propaganda failure. We are just consumers. If Putin is so great, why did the trannies at the CIA manage to make the world hate him?

I hate everyone

Lol, you know it's completely false, but yet you still shill little plumber boy.

Attached: 1645783068446m.jpg (715x1024, 59.98K)

Fake and gay, homo. This site has always made fun of Jewkraine for being a slave gay analist country run by literal jews and ZOG since the 2014 gay anal sex coup

Its just a training exercise bro

Corona chan nothingburger

They were here before it closed. Basically this site changed dramatically in 2015

Oh look it's the JIDF shill who posts the same vanilla pepe in all his threads, trying to get us to talk about the STAGED WAR again.

Attached: 1645658063941.jpg (663x680, 75.04K)

Did you buy the dip OP ?

We are a bunch of chaotic and nihilistic autists who celebrate death and destruction to the world which we feel abandoned from.
At the same time there remains a sort if "commitment" to its own people. So a war in Europe feels like a brother war and therefore doesn't find much support even here.

I was never pro Putin, government bootlickers on Any Forums are like battered coal burners jumping from one nigger to the next.
>ugh Le’Americanious was mean to me I’m going to go fuck De’Russhal
>ugh De’Rushal mean to me I’m going to go fuck Chinkcarious he’s a gud boi
Just looking for a new master to make your pussies wet.

Anonymous accidentally took down Russia's bot farm along some government websites.

Because it's all Jewish games you fucking imbecile. They're all controlled by kikes. Whatever side wins, we still lose, so Im not going to blindly follow one side or the other or overlook the faults of a side, they're all fucking Jews and I can only hope they end up destroying their own control measures due to gross incompetence that gives real people a chance to make our world a better place

Speak for yourself ivan, any self respecting person can see Putin is bed with oligarchs, doesn't care about Russians and has free travel arrangements with multiple Muslim countries. Only a dumb fat burger would think Putin was "based".

And the president of Ukraine is a goddamn Jew actor you fucking nigger, what is your point?
It's Jews all the way down nigger.

Attached: 1594746083924.gif (498x278, 2.44M)

Because we can process new information.

Putin shills aren't paid anymore, so there's less of them now
Good riddance

Nigger nigger nigger

Nigger your shithole country is half muslim...

paid shills from reddit are swarming here posting anti-russian stuff. fuck plebittors

Russia is gay and OP is a faggot. Take my flag off.

I made a little graph to make you understand how Any Forums works.

Attached: 3472423427.jpg (1209x699, 69.4K)

9/10 of the cocksucker faggots posting here are pretentious and fake.

I belong to the 1/10 part.

The internet is full of fake people perpetuating propaganda and demoralization. First thing I saw on pol was memes and shit posts trying to convince people not to fight for their country and to go AWOL. It's completely fucking obvious both sides are trying to make eachother look bad and trying to convince eachothers people their own truths. Stop believing everything you see and read on the internet. The person you're replying to is probably not even real

>Why do you have no commitment to a single belief?
We do
its called being pro-white and shitting on cu.cks who aren't.
Putin lost the mandate of Any Forums the moment he posted cringe
(pic related)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 162709.jpg (1000x1055, 91.22K)

how do you know it the same person

I always hated russians. I also hate Americans but not as much as russians.

Any Forums is the board of peace, go fuck yourself warmonger.

He went from killing sandnigger to killing whites fuck him

Because he invaded a white nation for his chink masters.

It's shills
See Donbass

Putin will win soon, but winning is not enough. This was supposed to be a policing action, not the battle of Stalingrad, and every single day costs him in the eyes of Russians. After Zelensky is killed, he'll also have to install a maintain some puppet that the whope country will want dead. This also isn't like that faggot Lukashenko, this is someone who'll need 24/7 military protection. This will also bleed Russia's resources. The Ukraine is now permanently turned against Russia, so any "cooperation" agreement holds as long as the occupation and not a day more. He also threatened the entire world with thermonuclear war, making even previously neutral or sympathetic parties hostile to him. Maybe India will not care, but the Chinese probably already regard him as a liability, and all the adjacent countries regard an invasion as imminent now. While invading during a UN session was an epic troll, I admit, it also means that no Russian assurance of non-aggression is going to be taken seriously henceforth. NATO, which was falling apart, is suddenly reinvigorated.

>1 post by this pepe

Stop replying to slide threads you mongs.

newpol is an asset of western intelligence services

Cause he's a fag and his shit's all retarded

Shill farm checks cleared from the state department. At the end of the day, Ukraine belongs to Putin and there isn’t a god damn thing the United States, and the boomers who still believe it’s the good guy, can do about it.