I think Putin is dying and wants to bring the whole world for a ride. This probably won't end with Ukraine

I think Putin is dying and wants to bring the whole world for a ride. This probably won't end with Ukraine.
I can see this escalating to nukes.

Attached: EB189B49-E089-474B-A5DF-6708D6DC7088.jpg (1106x820, 103.16K)

>check flag
>t. putin

Then go out and do something about it.

doubt

Whatever vlad

yeah you guys are just killing ukrainians because putin is forcing you to? fuck off

Yes, I will try to leave this godforsaken shithole.
I really hope you aren't implying that common people are able to influence this madness in any way. We'd just get beaten to pulp and thrown into prison.

I did not kill any Ukrainians.

Does anyone remember news reporting around the time that President Brandon was installed that Putin was resigning?

Attached: 1645742540367.jpg (568x1024, 43.34K)

We believe you Ivan. But crying on Any Forums to a bunch of autists isn't going to help. We know there's nothing you can do.

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 7.64K)

holy shit putin is almost 70 years old

That's a good thing. Look at the state of europe. A quick end is better than brasil-tier end

Yes, I thought it was a dream because I ccouldnt find any articles after. But apparently it wasn’t

Same. I was certain that I had heard it for a news cycle. Then, nothing. And then, there's Putin again grinning like a shit eating cat on TV.

>I can see this escalating to nukes.
that would be awesome

Thats because you're a low T beta cuck

wait until you find out how old biden is..

>Yes, I will try to leave this godforsaken shithole.
To where? We're all fucked if Putin has gone nuts like you're implying.

>I really hope you aren't implying that common people are able to influence this madness in any way.
There are 144 million people in Russia. Cowardice is not an excuse for complacency.

Yes.

Shut up. Living in comfort and freedom all your life and telling me what to do.

This is good for bitcoin

Why aren't you doing anything about it? Wtf are you telling us for?

Meds

said the same to me mum yesterday, fun times ahead

>Why aren't you doing anything about it?
How to spot braindead retard: he thinks goyim can do a single thing about this