Supporting russia is a quick litmus test for social and mental retardation

Supporting russia is a quick litmus test for social and mental retardation.

How are you going to deflect a kinetic fucking war with human lives lost towards your racial, sexual, religious insecurities?

Are you really such a pathetic incel bitch that you would give up all your moral integrity? All of the human intuition that tells us this violence is unnecessary? All of the innocent death and disruption if global peace? For the chance that a glorified manlet is going to spare you in your little fantasy conservative ethnostate?

Won’t happen. You’re the moral equivalent to a bunch of suicidal mudslimes cucking their lives away for 72 virgins, except you’re too pussy to die for it. I hope everyone you love gets sex reassignment surgeries until you kill yourself.

Attached: 4930DD77-8B72-4FE3-97EC-F14B08184AF3.jpg (364x295, 6.79K)

INCONCEIVABLY BASED

Attached: 1645745600930m.jpg (1024x779, 62.74K)

Finally some fucking sense among all these shills and idiot children. Retarded pussies, the whole lot of them. Big time small dick energy from all these faggoty edgelords over the last few days.

based

what do you expect from this septic tank of a board

If only you were an absolutist about the right things.

Too long didn’t read besides I’m not your therapist

It seems that they refuse to understand that they aren't even doing anything to make the change they want to see real in their own nations. They are merely impotent losers who can only cope, seethe and dilate (fags t totally bad btw u guise but traps r so based n heckin cute UwU!!!!!11!!)
They will forever cry and die alone. They are the real undesirables. Worse and WEAKER than trannies! SAD!

Absolutely this. Every faggot here who supports Russia is braindead.

>All of the human intuition that tells us this violence is unnecessary? All of the innocent death and disruption if global peace?
Only pussies have this intuition. There will never be peace on earth.

>oy vey goy! Don't support Whites. White on White violence is the only way!
Fucking faggot kike. You're such a kike, you go to temple more than the rabbi! Turbokikes shilling intensifies in 3..2..

What a midwit take on it. Ignore all context and declare the one who initiates violence as 100% wrong, solely because violence is wrong. If NATO wanted to avoid violence, the US shouldn't have couped Ukraine and then armed up the 'neutral' state

this shit hole needs to be taken offline at this point
you tards are mentally ill and should be executed
your trad wife does not live in russia and you will all die virgins

Attached: 1642741154804.png (1752x1966, 514.23K)

But ukrainians don't have to fight though. Just surrender and end with it already. Of course violence is unnecessary.

Ukrainians are used as pawns in a proxy war between America and Russia. If I was ukrainian, I would have left long ago.

Attached: OMG.jpg (602x705, 43.54K)

I don't understand. What language is it?

>french
>surrender
Of fucking course, the eternal french.

supporting ukrane is nigger tier

1PBTID slide thread

sage

I don’t care who is winning, the elite of America just need to keep loosing

Bunkerchan sissies, we did it! Slay OP!!! You tell them incelios!!!!

yet you keep that pic on your comp. and know who it is and what it means.

Attached: 1645796698696.jpg (566x1024, 62.9K)

Also, do you think america and Europe are better?

They could tell ukrainians to surrender. Or they could have not made ukrainians join NATO or put weapons near russia.

Americans don't give a fuck about ukrainian lives. They'd rather take the risk of Ukrainians dieing, rather that not making Ukraine part of NATO. They are not better than Russia.

So, what do they do instead? They give them weapons. So that they can fight, like the good cannon fodder they are. So that they can die for the United States of America.

Attached: Hehehehe.jpg (443x333, 13.66K)

This
Also did 90% of this thread first visit this site yesterday? You’re supposed to lurk (not post) for at least a year, NIGGERS.

you're hilarious samir, never heard that joke

Stop making posts like this
You will drive the incels to suicide

Which morals? Every product of dysgenia is validated and has an equal say over who gets to be peasant wrangler? Working your whole life for people that hate you and get preferential treatment in justice/opportunities/social benefits? It's a sin to preserve a dysgenic state of existence.

Don't care.
Not my fight.
My enemies are already here at home.

Don't care still not supporting (((America)))

The west deserves to die for it’s unforgivable sins

>yet you keep that pic on your comp. and know who it is and what it means.
Dont care, youtards are ill and need help. This place getting shut down is the only solution.

Attached: 1642804017853.jpg (2500x3000, 1.61M)

this. Who can say otherwise. it's objectively true. They made terrorists proliferate in Syria by bombing shit and killing people, and now of a sudden they are good people with morals?

African American vernacular English

Sand nigger is mad

not my problem.

Attached: 1645617768233.png (488x870, 167.4K)

Not sure if serious or retarded.

They are mad that we wont fight for them anymore. Go fight in Ukraine if you want OP no one is stopping you. Its just that i know lol I am not going to fight for you guys. Send Natlie Biden or Jenna Bush send Tucker Carlson Or John Bolton. Im good. I could care less. I only want war with the people here that hate me.

Sorry you alienated all your countrymen.
The rest of your life is going to be lived in shivering paranoia of your own nieghbors, until one day soon they will prove you right and slaughter you like a squealing pig, and it will be entirely your own fault.
lol. lmao.

Attached: not your personal army.jpg (422x1024, 67.91K)

I’ve noticed a recent trend on this board where American conservatives are being bullied with threats of involuntary sexual reassignment surgery and I have to say it’s pretty funny

You're literally advocating for white on white violence by supporting R*ssia (the aggressor), you 80 IQ nigger troglodyte