Canadian Banks Triple Interest Rates On Bank Deposits

Either too many people pulled out money and so they raised rates to entice more people to make deposits OR people simply trust the banks less and therefore people are demanding higher rates for more risks. Either way Trudeau fucked up here, destroyed credibility in his government and trust in Canadian banks and now the bankers will have to pay the cost in higher interest rates for deposits. Trudeaus' time is now running out - you don't mess with Jews bankers money. It's over for Trudeau ( they make give him a few weeks/months so he can save face )

Attached: Capture.png (813x567, 25.8K)

I withdraw 50K in cash since November

It is more profitable to report people to the RCMP for liking a comedian's tweet from ten years ago.

Attached: Bank.jpg (1024x615, 169.8K)

going to close my bank account next week. fuck these kikes i don’t need them

Based.
I have an appt later today to withdraw my cash.

Why doesn't Trudeau just remove the reserve requirements and print trillions of dollars like Trump did.

>still 10 points below inflation
no i would still like to close my account

Attached: canadabankrun.jpg (1200x672, 190.32K)

holy fuck! please think about this user, the banking system will surely collapse without your $436

Nah it’s because the banks know that the government is going to raise the interbank rank to fight off inflation. House owners will lose their property gains.

did anybody's bank actually get frozen from this? or was it empty threats

I’m going to deposit my cash so I can put i can gamble in stocks but not with my bank.

i emailed my rep and asked for, in writing, confirmation that they will never inhibit my access to my funds at the behest of the government.
they have until wednesday, if i don't get what i want i'm moving to a credit union

they froze ~200 accounts with around 8-9million worth, and have since reversed this

that said, there are too many old boomer retards that keep all their cash in the bank, nothing will happen - i know my grandma alone has 2million just sitting in accounts, my boomer parents the same, they are too retarded and trusting to move anything, and thats 90% of the nigger cattle masses think like this, if they even have any spare money

Attached: Trudeau Destroyed Banking System.png (612x631, 75.94K)

if inflation is higher than your deposit rate, youre giving the bank a loan. spend money dyring high inflation. it wont spend well later. even better, charge up your credit cards and default. your repayment loan will be paid in inflated away dollars also.

thinking of doing this, but I have no idea where I'm going to keep the money.

all that hooha for less than 10mil, sounds like the british way

>Interest rate is 0.66%
Haha no thanks
>Interest rate rises to 0.67%
Woah take my money!

Attached: Bank Run Continues.png (598x639, 427.59K)

Attached: Bank Run Is Real.png (601x275, 32.68K)

Attached: Capital Fleeing Canada.png (610x426, 37.85K)

Attached: Capital Flight From Canada.png (605x230, 32.52K)