How can governments incentivize people who have nothing to lose - virgins who are shamed for not being tall enough and...

How can governments incentivize people who have nothing to lose - virgins who are shamed for not being tall enough and pretty enough? Those people have 0 reason to die for their nation, especially when there's no woman at stake for them.

Attached: foto.png (720x872, 711.88K)

Idk try calling them Nazis that might work

1. you are drafted
2. don't show up to draft board
3. arrested
4. join or be charged with treason
5. punishment for treason is death
6. death by hanging in front of other draft dogers

You WILL fight Russia so polish women can continue to suck BBC

Maybe women would like incels if they suddenly decided to stop being entitled faggots for a second and did the right thing

With force.

doing literally any 'right' thing is illegal, hard to get laid from a jail cell

billions of idiots took an experimental injection when daddy government told them to. that was easy as fuck. so it will be pretty fucking quick when daddy government tells them to join the military or else.

God I wish I was that girl with a military boyfriend in a balaclava

Is he flipping everyone off?

>vid from 2014

fpbp

Cope faggot kike zogbot
I'll take out 20 zogbots gorilla warfare style before I'm drafted

That doesn't work, it has never worked. The draft has always been semi-voluntary and just succeeds at getting more people at the margin of willingness to join (previously if they were undecided/indifferent, the default position was not to go). The draft only has any effect beyond this "uhh well I guess I may as well" push in situations where every man during peacetime has to do a brief service (people basically just see it as a continuation of mandatory schooling), or when you send around 'pressing gangs' to grab random guys off the street without any paper system, which is cost effective and very likely to create riots.

And in the situation we're describing, the government has already basically fallen and even if you somehow can pull off a draft, there will be no time to turn these teenage boys into something useful.

*which is cost INeffective

Your cousins use mind control, gangstalking, remote physical torture and other resources here.

You aren't smart enough to realize that they're purposely angling those guys towards people like BAP?
>be stoic my incel frens
>just join the military, it's the manly thing to do

By doing the "right" thing you mean being born with the best looks, lots of money and status. There's no one more entitled than women but you faggots will ignore that while telling men to try harder so women have healthier simp blood to sacrifice.

>Go fight foreigners so we can replace you with foreigners
Nobody wants to die for a government that has explicitly stated it wants to replace them, not even normie Chads.

It's so fucking obvious and pathetic. Just die for some old white faggot and suddenly you'll get all the bitches because you'll be so cool and manly bro.

If I ever get drafted and given a gun to fight someone I would rather not I'd just shot up my superiors.

Drafting is a meme that always backfires. You can't force people to fight and expect them to be effective. How some Amerimutts haven't realized this even after Vietman astounds me.