/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #297

Previous ▶ Latest
>Chechen says they might deploy to Ukraine as part of Russia's occupation force, it appears Any Forums immediately shit their pants citing Kiev's own version of reality.
>The Ukrainian interior ministry is posting instructions how to make a Molotov cocktail, handing out AK's to civilians
>Russian troops already in Kiev's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Air strikes underway within Kiev, air raid sirens blaring all around
>Unknown object of unknown side of the conflict (could be Missile, could be Jet) exploded over Kiev in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kiev
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>western backed larpers say their forces defeated Russian airborne special forces at Antonov military airfield in Hostomel near Kyiv
>Some of the Russian SF captured alive
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Russian forces entered on the south from Crimea without much resistance, capturing several towns and cities
>Russian forces in control of Chernobyl
>General mobilization & mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of Russian POW start circulating
>No one knows how much of Ukraine Russia now controls
>Putin announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine.[youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8]

▶MAPS
Air: globe.adsbexchange.com/
LiveUA: liveuamap.com/ (CURRENTLY DOWN IN SOME AREAS)

▶Kiev mutlistream: youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM
Nemico Network Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=Ezyue6ZiIj8

Attached: 235523235.jpg (467x592, 73.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nypost/status/1496990699631394824/photo/1
twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1497227786456649728
youtube.com/watch?v=i8kkeztq70c
twitter.com/MarQs__/status/1497228504605331456?s=19
strawpoll.com/polls/2ayLWdMmeZ4
pravda.com.ua/news/2022/02/25/7325768/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(1994–1995)
pravda.com.ua/news/2022/02/25/7325769/
pravda.com.ua/news/2022/02/25/7325764/
t.me/uniannet/31860
t.me/uniannet/31922
foxnews.com/us/hacking-collective-anonymous-declare-war-putin-russia-invades-ukraine
twitter.com/MarQs__/status/1497229094286680066
twitter.com/MarQs__/status/1497229423036313605
files.catbox.moe/pordf4.mp4
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1497221124253442053?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's over

Russia lost

first for HUGE Russian casualties

I HATE NIGGERS

Need more war footage my dopamine is running low

russia lost lmao

>Canceled comedian Louis CK to perform in Kyiv despite Russian invasion
twitter.com/nypost/status/1496990699631394824/photo/1

based

Attached: FMZhG7qWUAA1Sdo.jfif.jpg (1024x682, 167.67K)

Attached: 16458023165840.jpg (828x1109, 495.21K)

what has been your favorite UKR propaganda so far?

Attached: cow.jpg (1024x798, 378.48K)

They have broken through the Kherson defense

>They have broken through the Kherson defense

They have broken through the Kherson defense

OH NO NO NO NO UKBROS

youtube.com/watch?v=i8kkeztq70c

What did ole Putin mean by this?

>Zelenskyy and his family stayed in Kiev, they did not go to the bunker - said Oleksiy Arestovych, adviser to the head of the presidential office, in a commentary to Strana

>He also said that at the moment the Ukrainian leadership is considering whether to accept Russia's offer for negotiations.

Will NATO finally intervene once they see what's happening to the POW's in Ukraine? These are fucking war crimes.

Attached: War Crimes.jpg (1200x1500, 232.91K)

Death to Russia, death to Jewtin. God willing, all Russians will perish like dogs.

Digits decide the name for the new puppet country that will replace Ukraine

where did the ukraineanons go?

Attached: beannigger.png (390x390, 5.64K)

#PACKWATCH

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

>UA soldiers were stopping cars and busses and yanking out any man aged 18-60

Attached: 9fa4266187c87d51a28c7ebbe9ee3982d28557c8_hq.jpg (1024x957, 71.38K)

Drafted to be meatshields.

Conscripted

>masturbates while on the phone with Chechan guerillas

OH DOG NOT EBINLAND DDDDDD:

god I wish that were me

That's all they can do: whine on twitter
Basedboy leader, enjoy your people getting killed for no reason

Memes become life. Life becomes memes.

Attached: EEC633C0-4833-4105-A710-74F7558D81FB.jpg (1170x1637, 329.96K)

im just here to say fuck the zoggie shills

GHOST OF KIEV SPOTTED OVER MOSCOW PILOTING A SR-72 "AURORA" HYPERSONIC AIRCRAFT AFTER REFUELING IN GROOM LAKE. HE IS UNSTOPPABLE, EXPERTS SAY.
>GHOST OF KIEV SPOTTED OVER MOSCOW PILOTING A SR-72 "AURORA" HYPERSONIC AIRCRAFT AFTER REFUELING IN GROOM LAKE. HE IS UNSTOPPABLE, EXPERTS SAY.

GHOST OF KIEV SPOTTED OVER MOSCOW PILOTING A SR-72 "AURORA" HYPERSONIC AIRCRAFT AFTER REFUELING IN GROOM LAKE. HE IS UNSTOPPABLE, EXPERTS SAY.
>GHOST OF KIEV SPOTTED OVER MOSCOW PILOTING A SR-72 "AURORA" HYPERSONIC AIRCRAFT AFTER REFUELING IN GROOM LAKE. HE IS UNSTOPPABLE, EXPERTS SAY.

Attached: 23A19E0900000578-0-image-14_1417438219391.jpg (1908x1146, 121.45K)

>ttps://twitter.com/nypost/status/1496990699631394824/photo/1
lolwhat

This dude is the embodiment of the coomer wojak

White European Russia, you know, cause the rest are asiatic mongrels

Ukraine war outcome predictions:
strawpoll.com/polls/2ayLWdMmeZ4

This is some degenerate cut. I vaguely remember the speech but I can't comprehend what's goin on in this video. There's a cut like every 5 seconds.

Ukraine update, 14:00 CET

The battle for Kyiv is fast approaching, the Ukrainian Army and National Guard, along with volunteers and reservists are setting up defenses.
pravda.com.ua/news/2022/02/25/7325768/

It's questionable how the Russians are supposed to take the city. Their hardware is less effective in urban combat, and they're up against a very large number of motivated defenders with local knowledge. Brute-forcing his way through might not work.

For the sake of perspective, a few thousand Chechen insurgents managed to hold their capital, Grozny for two months; a city of 300 thousand against the Russian army.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(1994–1995)

In contrast, Kyiv is ten times the size, with significantly more defenders, sporting advanced equipment. This might just get interesting for the Russians.

Meanwhile, Russian ships fired rockets at cargo ships belonging to Romania and Panama:
pravda.com.ua/news/2022/02/25/7325769/

Also, apparently Russian missiles hit a kindergarten, a residential area and a bomb shelter in Sumy:
pravda.com.ua/news/2022/02/25/7325764/

There is no information about the exact number of dead or injured, there are reports however of seriously injured children.
Rockets were fired from "Hurricane" MLRS systems.

Video of Ukrainian MIG-29 taking out Russian SU-35.
t.me/uniannet/31860

Driver passes by Russian tank on the road, right as it gets blown out by Ukrainians!
t.me/uniannet/31922

Attached: map.jpg (1600x900, 156.79K)

france24 has been interviewing the same dude in kyiv for like 6 hours now wtf find someone else.

Zaporozhia

Pooh is absolutely cackling with popcorns and taivansion remote on both hands

Imagine being a russian pig right now, lmao. Their fucking country is absolutely finished.

Democratic Peoples Republic of Cong… er Ukraine

>twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1497227786456649728

Southern front out of Crimea is the one that is making the most progress, Russians still slogging it out in the East and taking losses but weight of numbers will ultimately prevail.

Question now is Kiev - can the two Russian armoured columns that are coming from the East via Konotop and from Belarus via Chernihiv link up and finally cut off Kiev from the rest of the country?

Something significant happened? Just got off from work

This is epic. Thoes men will live on by us simply telling the russians to go fuck themselves.

I feel like there are only shills form both sides left and I can't believe a single shit posted here

well aren't those some famous last words...

Attached: 1645726943450.jpg (1000x700, 55.09K)

Why havent the ruskies taken kharkhov yet?

>The Ukrainian side said it was reconsidering the idea of holding talks with Russia in Minsk, chose Warsaw, and then disappeared - Peskov
KEK

>faping in the middle of a war
Saint Patron of Coomers

Everything has been pretty reddit so far
>grannies and niglets fighting
>Snake island stand!!!
>le fantasma de kiev

Attached: heh.gif (220x124, 28.25K)

So who's getting fucked over here? Putin is begging Ukrainians to overthrow their government, while Ukraine is releasing the age restriction.

Does he know all those dudes died?
Do you really want to speak for your entire nation?

Attached: 1594688341772.png (300x300, 5.3K)

the shilling is intensifying, tht much is clear

How much money could I possibly make by pretending to be an oppressed Ukrainian women on twitter now.

Grozny 2.0 incoming.

>BREAKING: Russian President Putin calls on Ukrainian army to overthrow leadership in Kyiv in televised address - AFP
PHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

PHASE 2 TO BEGIN

OVER 80,000 RUSSIAN TROOPS TO ENTER UKRAINE AS PART OF IT.

ONLY 60,000 ARE CURRENTLY THERE TO ACT AS THE SPEAR.

TOTAL NIGGER DEATH

>denazification

But I thought he was the saviour of the white race.

Pretty sure he's begging the oligarchs not kick his ass out. They are highly upset with him over the market.

well fortalized, like the donbas, ukraine thought they will attack just there

2 Kopeks.

Fox News is reporting that the Notorious hacker group known as Anonymous is going after Putin.
>foxnews.com/us/hacking-collective-anonymous-declare-war-putin-russia-invades-ukraine

Are you Notorious Hackers aware of this?

it's funny but sad at the same time

press F for all the ukraineanons

>100€ and I post feet
You’d be alright

I only trust anything posted under a Portuguese flag sorry

>That's all they can do: whine on twitter
All your shithole country can do is literally invade poorer countries with far smaller populations lmao, and EVEN THEN you struggle.

Your monkey president would never dare go against the west because he knows he would get his banana shoved up his ass

Attached: putinmonkey.jpg (303x335, 30.3K)

Realistically what would happen to Russia once this is all over? Would there be any consequences at all?

russians understand nazi as anti russians

There are claims the eastern front is just there to pin down the Ukrainians while the Northern/Southern fronts go for kiev (and encircle the east).

>open source channels
>All of them Ukrainian

top kek

Papist cuckbros…

Attached: 626E8BF3-4143-40DC-8EA2-784E5909647F.jpg (1125x1865, 835.76K)

Eerily quiet in Kyiv right now. Calm before the storm?

Attached: Apu 1351.gif (657x527, 117.95K)

It's going to get wild when the Chechen Hai show up in the thousands.

Attached: ChechenHai.gif (640x268, 1007.18K)

F

They are facing international condemnation, they will become hermits like North Korea

the ghost just dropped a 50 bomber on caspian border

fr fr no cap

U Eaton benis

I hope this escalates into Russia invading Sweden to prevent us from joining NATO. I am fully convinced our cultural and political elite are delusional to the point that they believe they have a right to saber rattle against Russia while counting on automatic-NATO membership if they so wished. Arrogant fucking whores.

Please invade us and decapitate our entire elite.

sanctions for one won't just stop if russia stops, they'll be long lasting to ensure there's an actual economical impact for their actions

in response to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's statement about his readiness to discuss the neutral status of Ukraine, Putin is ready to send a Russian delegation to Minsk at the level of representatives of the Ministry of Defense

> in response to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's statement about his readiness to discuss the neutral status of Ukraine, Putin is ready to send a Russian delegation to Minsk at the level of representatives of the Ministry of Defense

in response to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's statement about his readiness to discuss the neutral status of Ukraine, Putin is ready to send a Russian delegation to Minsk at the level of representatives of the Ministry of Defense

> in response to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's statement about his readiness to discuss the neutral status of Ukraine, Putin is ready to send a Russian delegation to Minsk at the level of representatives of the Ministry of Defense

THIS SHIT MIGHT BE OVER SOONER THAN WE THOUGHT

My aunt in the suburbs of Kiev says that things are pretty much normal aside from occasional Russian tanks driving outside.
Locals seem to give no fucks and just go about their business.

kyiv falls tomorrow

>people will say this is actually good for ukraine somehow
lol

it's an absolutely pointless death, and the whole world is celebrating it. we all deserve to get steamrolled.

The Russians aren't actually trying to take the city itself - just encircle it then link up with other advancing units.

Destroying a city that's 50%+ Russian speakers would not go down well with the folks back home, so expect them to be more patient.

The Ukrainians have kept disciplined during this particular stage of the advance and been able to inflict losses on the Russians, but I doubt it'll be enough to change the outcome.

>All your shithole country can do is literally invade poorer countries with far smaller populations lmao

Ah yes because you westerners only destroy countries equally matched to you.

UKRAINIANS GOT BTFO'D.

>Russians taking down my comfy stream
Fuck sake cant have anything good

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 15-25-31 Автодорога Р-47 (в сторону м Таврійськ).png (1396x785, 1.91M)

I mean, you could probably get to emigrate to Poland, but you’ll have to get fucked up the ass for a while by a big Stanislaw

In the future this will be known as the Two Week War.

Pope Francis suck kids dicks.

can someone post the rekt webms, I missed it

Isn't that literally Belarus tho

They're going to be a pariah obviously. So far China is offering them debt trap loans lol. And the oligarchs kids are tweeting/posting disapproval on social media. And Putin just called the oligarchs in to kiss their ass on public television.

I dont think its going good for him

UKR is beaten to a pulp, probably partitioned
RU becomes pariah with sanctions and villified for the next 5 years before Germany secretly turns Nordstream back on. Putintun solidifies his power
World goes back to normal

the EU will continue buying thier gas and oil like it never happened. and also ukraines wheat and other products.

>shooting their own
lmao

Attached: FMcvgoBWQBUF5ez.jpg (1280x853, 292.46K)

these people are well aware they are talking to a mad man who would kill them and their whole families with glazed over eyes and a half smile

i don't think kiev will fall tomorrow, Russians are only coming from one side

CAN I ASK FOR RIGHT OF ASYLUM
THIS IS TOO FUCKING MUCH

I doubt anything will happen overnight, because urban combat at night is dumb, but maybe tomorrow morning we'll see some action

I want a qt slavic gf ;_;

Attached: 1645674223833.jpg (768x960, 182.8K)

Fake outrage

As if its worse than what NATO has done.

Sauce?

How is life in Novokorea?

Which one of the two men?

They did, i have an ukrainian coworker, his family is living there. They abandoned the east part of the cointry in hopes of reducing the size of the frontline

ok, this makes sense

are you here from r*ddit?

Im confused lads, so what's the point of doing this? if Russia is able to distance itself away from NATO, would that actually be any better than what would happen to thDR4R8em?

>In contrast, Kyiv is ten times the size, with significantly more defenders, sporting advanced equipment. This might just get interesting for the Russians.
I don't think people understand how serious the situation is.

British NLAWs and other western toys have the potential to completely eliminate the Russian hardware advantage in the city. It will be a man-on-man slugfest with small arms and grenades.

Kyiv is a city of millions. Russia's invading force is what, ten thousand? Twenty thousand?

If Ukraine can organise its defenders and avoid a rapid defeat they could potentially not just "tie up" the Russians but actually win the battle of Kyiv definitively - if they can avoid being encircled and maintain shipments of Western weapons from the border.

>if your enemies conquer you, you win

me too user, me too...

Unless you have NODs and thermal scopes

This poster is a CIA agent.

Ukrainians were told not to touch the bear....not necessary...Yes, he looks weak and stupid, but he is a cruel and dark animal that craves blood. Russia went berserk

Attached: E2jnFacXwAEmkqF.jpg (750x736, 57.27K)

i am deeply concerned
thoughts and prayers go to all the people affected

Some retards here say that he is actually mocking west lmao

Attached: 1.jpg (681x896, 64.16K)

>what's the point of doing this?
first thing to do is follow the money on both sides

he's right you know... NATObros... we could have saved one more...

Attached: file.png (591x740, 253.88K)

*two day

Digits already confirmed Ukrainian capitulation this evening.

I’d be careful Sven, Russia is talking about raping your boipuccy

UKRAINEBROS, ITS OVER!!!
twitter.com/MarQs__/status/1497229094286680066
twitter.com/MarQs__/status/1497229423036313605

russians here who served, how much did you get raped? be honest and I might sent 2 kopeks to help you

Attached: 1645692829499.jpg (1273x690, 495.94K)

Russian telegram blames Ukrainians shooting civvies, Ukrainians vice versa lol. This is so fucked up

files.catbox.moe/pordf4.mp4

This. Putin pulled down your pants and spread your cheeks. Humiliated by the very people Russians called farmers and third world lol. Russia will win the battle but is over as a country

It’s pretty funny, all the faggots talking big on Twitter lmao.

.>two men
uhhm...

>qt
>slavic
Choose one

NATO could 1v1 any force in the world with or without nuclear weapons. You're delusional if you think they couldn't.
Just because they bully some shitholes like Iraw doesn't mean they can't do other stuff.

This poster is a CIA agent.

wheres the best place (online) to find ukrainian women desperate to come to the UK?

Strong worded letters and very impactful sanctions like moving the UEFA finals from St. Petersburg to Paris

England vs Benin you heard it here first

China's fuckboy.

I would like to thank this guy's asshole for providing us with this information.

PUTIN GOING FULL COPIUM NOW ALSO SOON TO BE ATTACKING CIVILIAN INFRASTRUCTURE
>PUTIN GOING FULL COPIUM NOW ALSO SOON TO BE ATTACKING CIVILIAN INFRASTRUCTURE

Attached: aa.jpg (566x442, 33.29K)

The confrontation will be over within days. It's not a fair fight. Kyiv will be taken by weekend's end, it's inevitable.

What happens next is the big thing. Do they stop at Ukraine, or do they go to Poland, the Baltic states?

Yeah Belarus and Ukraine. The rest of Russia is Asian

lmfao these fucking kikes are so pathetic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>it's fake
>but that's okay

Wtf is this KYIV bullshit? It's like being forced "to use the correct pronouns". Fuck westoids for forcing KYIV onto people.

I thought twitter was saying Russia was losing? This looks far worse than any column of Russian vehicles getting blown.

Pope Francis is a fake pope and rapes children.

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1497221124253442053?s=21
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don’t need no water let the motherfucker burn. Burn motherfucker…

daily reminder that no one stood with ukraine.

fuck losers who tweet about it or post on plebbit. you and your countries didnt do shit. clowns.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hate boomers so much it's unreal

I welcome them. Scandinavia will unite and do severe damage to these mongol niggers. And maybe the shitskin immigrants will flee the country.

hehehe, now we can keep our LGBTQIP++ ideology and parades and hormone injections and destruction to ourselves…

Attached: 92BEEB4F-F28A-4EF7-A2F3-7EFB6E6D28A9.png (1600x1066, 156.75K)

jesus...it's over...

What's the consensus on bombed kindergarten/school?

Attached: contempt will be my epitaph.jpg (2048x2048, 698.7K)

Very good point. It can be Kyevgrad for russnigers... Look at Groznyj scenario....

>lets go tell the orthodox to respect globohomo!!!