Why do you guys care about our politics all of the sudden?

Why do you guys care about our politics all of the sudden?

Attached: 1644519098228.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

oh you know very well why you disgusting whore :)

how are you still alive russia killed you i saw it on cnn headline pls are you ghost of koopa they were talking about???

We don't care, we just want to see dead slavs
There is literally no way this war could go that would be disappointing to us

Opportunity to expose "juice".

t. still targeted by their gay mafia

Hardly anyone actually cares everyone just wants to see the war go down. Not nice when you put it like this, but the whole situation is basically entertainment for everyone else.

Attached: A6589C33-ACD7-4D24-9FC8-9E19D5D55112.jpg (1080x1349, 319.81K)

you have the misfortune of being the avatar of the globohomo west.

Because your mental illness (cluster B) predisposes you (a jew) to transform your gay fetishes into entertaiment for normies, in order to normalize them.

lol we don't give a flying fuck about you. NOW DANCE YA SUB HUMAN MONKEY DANCE AND ENTERTAIN US ALLLLLL

> stays 30 minutes without anyone givein attention to him
> OOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY, WHERE IS THE GOYIM??????????????? I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not a kike you fucking retard, you’re actually braindead

Attached: 8918EFBC-8B62-4450-90F5-270FE215C37D.jpg (579x530, 21.93K)

Because I want a Ukrainian wife and this is like winning the lottery.

Lol, I always have. We just suddenly care about *your* politics.

I don't :)

I can’t imagine a reason, not one……like at all

We don't. But it's something besides the coof for once and we like seeing military footage.

I care about what the kikes are up to. If shit hits the fan where you are, put on a fedora and hide in a chabad lubavitch synagogue, the Russian military wouldn't dare harm them.

>There is literally no way this war could go that would be disappointing to us
Dead Slavic goth girls

bored and i've already binge watched anything worth watching during lockdown also apathetic with gaming

Attached: Screenshot (9).png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

I don't. I just don't want the Russians to win. Russians are all massive douchebags. Anyone who has played CSGO shares this opinion.

Why don't you guys go back to talking about vaccine and truckers. :(