Was the Plandemic just a planetary war drill...

Was the Plandemic just a planetary war drill? Was it meant to test the solidity of the internal front and acquiesce the peoples of each nation to the ways of life that characterize war periods?
Just think about it for a minute. During the last two years, we've seen mainstream media bombard the public with a single unified narrative, which is what you'd normally expect during a war. The struggle against the purported virus itself was characterized as a "war" against an invisible enemy. We had entire periods of curfews repeatedly enforced during the last two years. Freedom of speech, freedom of movement and freedom of association have been drastically curtailed, which is what you'd expect to happen during a war. The oppositors against the government narrative have been branded as "terrorists", "dissidents", "internal enemies", in a way that eerily resembles war propaganda against pacifists. The compliance of the general public has been successfully tested through the vaccination programmes. In Italy, at least, said vaccination programme was organized and supervised by an actual Alpini (mountain troops) general. I'm sure there are a lot of other similar analogies that I'm missing at the moment.
What do you think, Any Forums? Was it all meant to prepare us for the Third World War which is apparently underway?

Attached: coronavirus.jpg (488x366, 53.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1461
archive.md/QhjmY
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1866
archive.is/rmbaG
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1441
archive.md/UZdgn
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1479
archive.is/zwwTN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the pandemic was an act of war, a bioweapon

Does any user have any positive results for covid I could use with a time stamp preferably, even those at home tests would work for me. I'm trying to get a refund on a flight that I can't make and it's the only way I can because they're being shitters about it. Please help an user out

>Was the Plandemic just a planetary war drill
Yes

Attached: fauciheil.jpg (1280x720, 89.27K)

It was little more than a cold, though. And the most interesting and disquieting thing about it was the response by the governments of the world, which was virtually the same everywhere and resembles the way States manage the internal front during an actual war.

Attached: 20200522fauci-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 88.54K)

THE CLENSING SHALL BEGIN!!!

you're waking up, user
have a news bump

>Perpetual Tyranny: Endless Wars Are The Enemy Of Freedom
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1461
archive.md/QhjmY

>Zelensky suggests he and Putin negotiate
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1866
archive.is/rmbaG

>Seven-nation summit in DR Congo to mull 2013 peace accord
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1441
archive.md/UZdgn

>US national who is the son of one of Pakistan's richest families is sentenced to death for raping and beheading diplomat's daughter, 27, after she rejected his proposal
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1479
archive.is/zwwTN

Attached: 1638076784614.jpg (125x114, 2.85K)

A lot of this applies to "war on drugs" and "climate change" and tldr the answer is no.

>was the plandemic just blah blah blah
No it was a cashgrab.
It worked.
Back to your spreadsheet and powerpoint, slave.

Attached: 83BB8DB9-279B-418E-A65E-73307826F2BB.jpg (960x745, 74.25K)

this

You could buy an at home yourself and pour Pepsi on it. I think a number of other things break the test and will show false positives.

Neither of those two involves nation-wide curfews, for example. They aren't even closely comparable in terms of magnitude and the systematic way they have been organized.

No shit? That's a fantastic idea if it works

Preparation for pandemic 2. That'll happen after the war

Also, th response to the pandemic was so fucking absurd that you can't explain the fact that it was universally adopted by most developed countries with incompetence. It was done on purpose even though it is patently retarded as a method to contain a fucking cold.

No, it was a psychological operation run by military intelligence to get a deadly slow acting poison into the arms of most everyone living in a western nation.

I just looked it up and I see that you're right that it can do that, now to get my hands on one of them. Thank you user

That could be a viable motive for globohomo which seems so bent on replacing the local ethnic populations with niggers and the like, but it doesn't explain the behaviour of non-globohomo countries like Russia, China etc, imho.

China never authorized any vaccines except real attenuated vaccines which are harmless. Russia never mandated their vaccine however it’s possible Globohomo was able to install their people in key positions to get their viral vector “vaccine” approved.

It's more than a cold in your head. Basically all historical and statistical data says it's been weaker than the fucking flu, and that's with data being artificially inflated.

No. I think they accelerated shit. Something happened and instead of slow bloiling like vax passes, unvaxxed camps etc. they immediately rolled out WW3. Question is what happened.

They lost the vaccine mandate narrative once Omicron was revealed to be a mild head cold. Simple as.

shit started leaking out about covid gene code copyrighted by moderna years ago. not to mention the people dropping dead.