HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Attached: based.png (2527x1547, 239.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/550628-putin-address-ukraine-military-power/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao Putin so scared he is begging Ukraine to help him.

>rt

Attached: 797E48E3-894E-4AC5-942F-F51A2F865C75.jpg (667x528, 61.29K)

kek
soon as enough of zogbots find out most their "leaders" are are already sipping champagne & snorting cocaine in 5 star hotels in Western Europe this is exactly what's gonna happen

They will when the Ukrainian military takes the Kremlin. And they will give the power back to the Russian people.

I don't get it, what's his endgame?

Ukraine for ukrainian, a mostly russian people.
Fuck EU, fuck nato.
Fuck Merkel especially, this blood is on your hand german.

rt doesnt mean retweet you goober

>"I once again appeal to the military personnel of the armed forces of Ukraine: do not allow neo-Nazis and (Ukrainian radical nationalists) to use your children, wives and elders as human shields," Putin said at a televised meeting with Russia's security council.

What did putin mean by this

a world free of globohomo

Attached: 1638152982495.jpg (810x810, 54.97K)

KGB gopniks glow in the dark.

They send the dumbest ones these days, its sad.

a world of free globohomo

Is this not a sign of weakness? Weren't they about to send a delegation for talks? What kind of cucky shit is this, all of a sudden "UH, OKAY, ENEMY ARMY, PLEASE KILL YOUR LEADERS AND WE WILL BE YOUR FRIENDS"

>The Russian president suggests it would be “easier” to negotiate with the Ukrainian Army than with politicians in Kiev
rt.com/russia/550628-putin-address-ukraine-military-power/
based

This has always been the case, no matter where you go. Hell take this country for example, there are people getting filthy rich (property owners) while the majority of the country lives paycheck to paycheck or literally homeless drug addicts (see kensington philly). I guarantee within the next 10 yrs there will be a communist revolution in this country, and I say this as a property owner myself (own a string of self storage units).

This is even more based than I thought.

Putin does not just want to protect the ethnic Russians in the east, he wants the Ukrainians to take power in their own hands as well (instead of jews/NATO).

he said it on tv. literally.

encouraging a coup

Doesn't hurt to try. Maybe it's even their signal to do as they were told if Russia bought them off. Honestly, it's the smart thing to do. Ukraine doesn't stand a chance against Russia and it's already falling apart. NATO isn't going to intervene. Zelensky was shitting his pants, desperately trying to convince them to do something, to help them. Idiot. If the army has an uprising and ousts the government, delivering them to the Russians on a silver platter, they'll quickly deescalate the situation, change the government, fix up the country, keep peacekeeping forces and fuck off with their army, resolving the issue. If they don't do it, however, they'll simply die in due time, a few days or weeks, to Russian forces as they capture Kiev. It's inevitable.

They’re doing their beat. VAIDS is hitting their brain a bit too hard though.

i watched putin put a jar in his ass on my 4k television

Who doesnt know rt is a fucking prop org like mist of them?

Not gonna work lmao

if only i could find information that isnt from some left/right dog shit propaganda paradigm

IIRC a lot of these “neo nazi” groups have western/NATO funding, much like we finance islamic terrorist groups. I think that’s what he’s alluding to

> Honestly, it's the smart thing to do
Beta

Putin and his jew oligarch friends are not based

but but but the nice glowing men on the computer screen told me he would save the white race

I genuinely hope they do assassinate their leader. It'll sick the world. Stop an insurgency and bring calm

>can't do it himself
>showed the world how weak his military actually is
>his nukes probably don't even work any more
>Russia surrenders and is humiliated
>Ukraine remains independent
>Crimea returns to Ukraine
>Ukraine joins NATO
>Sweden and Finland join NATO

Attached: air raid sirens.webm (338x610, 913.19K)

Why is this webm getting spammed

KEK Fist he asked them to lay down their arm, now he asks to do his army's job for him. What's the matter? Running out of Ivans?

Attached: politegreenpigs.webm (352x400, 2.61M)

>putin so desperate his military can't conquer ukraine he's begging the ukrainian military to do it
P O W E R F U L
M O V E
by a 5'7'' manlet (source: kremlin ministry of propaganda)