When Did Any Forums Turn Into Reddit?!

Serious question... Why are pseudo White Nationalists such massive fucking cucks?

Low IQ "White nationalists":
>Accelerate! Globohomo, ZOG has to fall
also low IQ "White nationalists"
>These are two "brother White nations" at war...
KEK.

Attached: poz.png (599x767, 299.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecjn.ca/news/canada/chief-rabbi-discusses-jewish-life-in-vladimir-putins-russia-during-canadian-tour/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-not-remotely-antisemitic-says-Russias-Chief-Rabbi-546556
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viatcheslav_Moshe_Kantor
fairobserver.com/region/europe/valery-engel-russia-anti-semitism-xenophobia-trends-2020-news-16611/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remember when all they did was stealth steal info from pol, like any common grifter does? Now they are just straight up sourcing it from here...

About 2017

All the retards siding with Jewkraine (defending kike globohomo) are glowies or retards without exception.

>you must support chabad, otherwise you support atheist kikes and hate White people
no, both factions are kikes, I support neither.
thecjn.ca/news/canada/chief-rabbi-discusses-jewish-life-in-vladimir-putins-russia-during-canadian-tour/
here's what Russia's chabad chief rabbi thinks of Putin.

>Any Forums is one man

Attached: 5793.jpg (474x405, 25.03K)

>CIA spams Any Forums
>OMG now Any Forums is against Russia
Fuck this faggot.

Attached: 1645799015320.png (960x1244, 924.71K)

>no, both factions are kikes, I support neither.
Ukraine is supported by chabad/kikes. Not Russia.
Ukraine is the one currently lead by a literal Jew. Not Russia.
Ukraine is the one with the desire to impose and spread the Jewish agenda of globohomo. Ukraine is 100% supported by the allied globohomo nations (US/EU & Israel). Not Russia.
You are nothing but a kike shill.

Russians are actually high on their own supply, they thought they owned Any Forums.
Just because Any Forums hates living under the American empire, doesn't mean they love the idea of living under a Russian one. You all suck.

>4 discord niggers support jewkraine
>screencap their own posts
>le Any Forums agrees with me!!!

>here's what Russia's chabad chief rabbi thinks of Putin.
There are Jews in Russia. And about 1M Jews of Russian ancestry in Israel
Russia's chief Rabbi is the representative of Jewish Russians. And Putin only meets the relgious leader of a Jewish community.
Putin is not defending the Jewish agenda.

i-is this meta?

>screencap their own posts
Yeah, I'm Scott Greer... He just deleted his post.

>Ukraine is supported by chabad/kikes. Not Russia.
I guess you just decided to ignore that chabad is literally headquartered in Russia, and the chief rabbi is great pals with Putin.
>Ukraine is the one currently lead by a literal Jew. Not Russia.
Irrelevant, is Biden a literal jew? Is Trudeau? Does this mean they are against the kikes because they aren't kikes?
>Ukraine is the one with the desire to impose and spread the Jewish agenda of globohomo
chabad wants the entire world to live under the noahide laws, globohomo vs. noahide laws is not something any White man should be content with making a choice between.
>You are nothing but a kike shill.
You are a genuine retard, you falsely insinuate that I support globohomo kikes based on the fact that I correctly call out Putin's ties to chabad. You call me a kike because you have no way of disproving Putin's connection to chabad. You are stupid user. Putin is not your friend either.

Attached: kikes78a chabad emissaries.png (1155x251, 40.32K)

we should remove memeflags, and the free market will fix it

What kind of narcissist put IQ in their name?

>ukraine kikes russia epic based totally also not kikes!!

Attached: 1630439477486.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

Any Forums is incredibly pro-Russia. Those are shill posts and all of you, and that fed, fake Christian twitter dipshit, are all dumbfucks who constantly believe it.

>Glownigger shills are Any Forums
Kys

Those posts were made by cucktry flags, sweaty

>having the honor to kill or die for Chirst the King of Kings and Lord of Lords
Lucky bastards

>ITT: shills pretending as if Any Forums isn't on Putin's side and talking with themselves

Hey man that's an astute observation, do you have instagram btw?

>Putin is not defending the Jewish agenda.
He absolutely is defending the chabad jewish agenda.
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-not-remotely-antisemitic-says-Russias-Chief-Rabbi-546556

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viatcheslav_Moshe_Kantor
>head of European jewish Congress
>one of the, almost exclusively jewish, billionaire oligarchs of Russia

fairobserver.com/region/europe/valery-engel-russia-anti-semitism-xenophobia-trends-2020-news-16611/
>The first reason behind this trend is stricter punishment for extremism crimes that has emerged over the past decade.
There is so much evidence that Putin is in bed with chabad, you simply refuse to acknowledge it.

>HOLY HECKINERINO HECKIN REDITORINO TIER POSTS ON MUH HECKING BOARDERINO!!! HOLY HECK IT COULDNT BE SHILLS FROM PLEBBIT POSTING THEM HECKIN 4CHANERINO MUST BE HECKING REDDITORINO GUYS!!!!

t. Retard nigger shill

Yeah it's @gofuck_yourselfnigger

>heres 5 posts out of thousands that show pol hates russia

Attached: 1645721879378.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

This faggot is comparing statements made by CIA and JIDF. Even this thread is glowing

Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis.

New Paradigm incoming.

Awesome, f4f?

Putin is a shitbag that doesn't give a damn about the Russian people and is killing his own soldiers and their Ukranian brothers to turn a profit