"Well that was easy! They've forgotten all about me! I'm practically forgiven!"

"Well that was easy! They've forgotten all about me! I'm practically forgiven!"

Attached: trudeau laugh.jpg (1280x1024, 80.51K)

Same lol

Attached: covid.jpg (838x471, 65.82K)

oh no he gave tickets to people who blocked a street in the capital for three weeks what a tyrant!!!!!!

Faggot

what's with his teeth

Westerners are cowards

You're why I don't give a shit about Canadians having a boot on their face.

Gigacuck

Attached: 1643084021483.jpg (236x221, 10.07K)

He fucked up the banking in this country so bad the bankers had him killed and replaced him with a body double like Any Forums said they would on 22/2/22. He looks more anglo, deeper voice etc.

The damage caused to Canada by Justin Trudeau will take a generation to undo.

Attached: Trudeau Destroyed Banking System.png (612x631, 75.94K)

Attached: Canadian Bacon.jpg (640x640, 63.5K)

Based.

Attached: Bank Run Continues.png (598x639, 427.59K)

>He fucked up the banking in this country so bad the bankers had him kille-
Meds

It was so easy. Covid, Trudea, side effect fraud in Germany, everything wiped from normie brain.

I haven't forgotten. I'm emptying my bank accounts. If I even buy one measly gold coin I'll have more gold than the entire canadian government. Queers.

> Slave speak

I suppose you do what you must to keep your government from seizing your assets.

Epstein apparently had a operation to remove his teeth and replace them with the teeth of his adolescent victims.

Which is why his teeth don't look natural and are a fraction of the size they should have been.

This is how depraved the west has become

the jews called in this war to distract everyone and the goys always take the bait. my retarded family are talking about ukraine like they give a fuck about the place. why must we endure jews bros? somebody make the ride end please

Attached: CA1B9604-09A1-4768-AAF7-DD9FE4BC202C.jpg (948x1024, 85.99K)

Hell no. I’m watching, itchy to yank my money when they pull this shit here. Canadians have become fucking legends. Nothing ends until all globohomo cease existence

kek and that was to be expected
but it will fail on the long run

If I see tht ttapette in person I'm telling him in french that Paul Rose should have shot his dad.

Wtf. Sauce!

this

>picture of OP withdrawing all his "money"

Attached: 1639521518229.jpg (1080x897, 112.86K)

Kek, same here.
>Everyone sides with Ukraine automatically
>Everyone supports retaliation against Russia because "if we let them do this, they'll keep going!"
>Ukraine flag photo filters on social media are next, "Look at me I care about The Ukraine"
Does this playbook have an expiration date?

Attached: 1643177851820.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

He was based kicking those embarrassing cakers out of there