Based Putin makes first physical force strike to take back Europe from the jew and the homoglobo and you trannies are...

Based Putin makes first physical force strike to take back Europe from the jew and the homoglobo and you trannies are backing Ukraine and that clown Zelensky.
Sometimes I think the white race doesn't want to be saved

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8-1.jpg (750x1000, 94.47K)

They don’t get it. They think Putin is an evil dictator because that’s what the top comment in reddit said.

Putin IS an evil dictator

What the fuck has happened to Any Forums? Half the faggots here belong on Vaush's subreddit these days

Sorry Vlad. No one likes a bully. Putin and Russia are the bullies. Complete irrational violence against peaceful people. No justification at all. Go to hell

fuck off kike

Attached: putin jews 2.jpg (864x400, 45.03K)

Cope new German, you're just mad whitey is tired of you free riding

Vlad, didn't you get your master's (Putin) message about Nazis? He "de-Nazi-fying' Ukraine. Why do you have that as your flag? Get your propoganda straight. Show your real flag faggot.

Zelensky literally is a jew you fucking mindlet

Unfortunately Im white

Ukraine is a fake political entity granted a fictitious "independence" by Lenin after the Russian Revolution. The blueprint for Russia as a concept came from the Kievan Rus ffs. Putin is just fixing the mess the commies made of things.
A fragmented Russia (who along with China are the only ones resisting the homoglobo effectively) only helps the jew - how can you trannies not see this?

I'm starting to understand the wider context of this invasion so I get it, but for fucks sake, don't consider China on anyone's good side of anything. Even if you feel like they resist Globohomo, their party and current form of culture is vapid, retarded, and would be a disgusting curse on the world if it spread any further than it already has. I have met loads of Chinese people of different backgrounds etc, but most have lost their ability to think critically or independently because of the wider culture that the CCP has instilled on them. The CCP is not a friend.

Can you have any worse of a take without trying? Putin isn’t against global kikery, he very much. kow tows to it. Look at the number of Jewish round table discussions with Putin, where he very much looked like the lower ranking person present.

Any Forums is a strange place that seems to either over or underestimate Jewish influence in things. e.g., finding it everywhere in global politics, yet ignoring its obvious role in intergenerational conflict, i.e. anti boomer memes.

>REEEEE
>LE WAR

Attached: cat seizure.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

Putin is ZOGged AF. Enjoy your bread and circus.

I like him, I don’t like weak faggots like you

Or because every time anyone tries to run for President misteriously gets radiation poisoning?

What a. Incredible retarded piece of shits you putin lovers are. Worse than that actually.
You guys are HYPSTERS ...too cool for modern society. Peace is too mainstream? Self hating before it was cool!

Show flag you cuck.
Also fuck Jewtin who's about to send mudslimes to rape and pillage white man city.

Picking a side to all of this, at this time, is cope. We don't know the real reasoning for the invasion other than what MSM tell us, and how has that gone for all of us in the past? We need to approach this like everything else we see, don't "knee jerk" and follow the evidence.

The more you guys post this shit, the more I'm hating Putin

And Putin hangs with Jrws, admires Jews, gives you 5 years in prison for "Holocaust denial".

Not even the leaders of Ukraine do that.

Or maybe I think that NATO aggression and lying western governments with globohomo ideological supremacy are in the wrong. The US systematically destabilized Iraq, Syria, Libya and the entire middle east during its hegemonic period following the collapse of the USSR. At the same time they violated the UN charter and expanded NATO (an instrument of US hegemony) into the East as part of their plan to eventually topple Russia as well.

Not to mention the coup d’etat the US orchestrated in Ukriane, or the anti-Russian terrorist groups it funds.

This is simply a classic case of 'Whos Jewing who?'

>nazbol flag
every single time...

Attached: 1565457262304.jpg (646x655, 153.38K)

Shut up jewboy, this board is for men

>The russian Jews have won a battle against the NATO Jews, epic win!
Yeah, no.