/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1638

Ukraine, Palestine, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma, Socotra and other ongoing conflicts, as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

NEWS
>Russia/Ukraine
Gunfights in northern kiev
The Russian military has disabled 82 military facilities of Ukraine
DPR and LPR officially went on the offensive to liberate the territories of the DPR and LPR.
OBSE is evacuating all of their staff from Ukraine
Crimea will resume its waterflow from Dnepr by tomorrow
Martial law has been introduced in Ukraine
>Syria
SANA reports three Syrian soldiers killed, and material damage was caused by IDF strikes that targeted sites near Damascus Airport and other locations
>Ethiopia
Egypt calls for urgent negotiations with Ethiopia/Sudan on dam
>Iran
Hossein Amirabdollahian said in his first reaction on Thursday following Russias invasion of Ukraine the crisis is “rooted in NATOs provocations”
>Sahel
Nigeria 'surprised' and did not condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine or call for the cessation of hostilities

>Live maps.
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/the_ragex
twitter.com/ralee85
twitter.com/spriter99880

Attached: 46A5D55F-1B03-415E-85A6-CA185975FFA8.jpg (828x264, 92.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Agtu0GSWadw
archive.is/IJQD0
web.archive.org/web/20210908183250/https://justpaste
youtube.com/watch?v=D1F7tVB_x3g
youtube.com/watch?v=UvsNLk7snEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Escape the city [step 1] if you want to survive

youtube.com/watch?v=Agtu0GSWadw

Previous

Attached: 45FB7565-F1AC-482E-8A27-E27D9239AA15.jpg (480x358, 92.17K)

I might've had a desperation bake I apologize

Alright

Attached: FC0C2A97-767C-4DE1-A4C3-48BB1FAAF15B.jpg (1024x576, 63.96K)

Arab history

Attached: History of Arabs.gif (1880x3452, 1.92M)

Arabs

Attached: Arabs.png (1456x3154, 1.99M)

History of Iraq

Attached: Iraqi history.jpg (1853x198, 71.57K)

Timur died while he was on his way to China and he never managed to invade China.

Timur i Lang (Tamerlame) invaded the Middle East after his invasion of India. He slaughtered, tortured and raped his own co-religionist Sunni Muslims across Iraq and Syria. Timur's Tatar (Turco-Mongol Central Asian) Sunni soldiers gang raped Sunni Arab women and virgins girls of Iraq and Syria in their own mosques.

This is the story of horror that the Turco Mongol conqueror Timur inflicted upon the Sunni Muslim Arabs of Baghdad, Aleppo and Damascus. His soldiers gang raped girls while their brothers and fathers were tortured and forced to watch in the mosques.

archive.is/IJQD0

web.archive.org/web/20210908183250/https://justpaste
.it/2kj98

They say the descendants of his Turco-Mongol soldiers are found among the Sunni Arab populations of those places today due to the amount of virgin girls that were violated. Iraqi Arabs are the rape children of Timur.

All Arab women were violated and raped by Turks, Mongols, Ethiopians, Persians, Armenians etc.

Attached: BiTdBqpCQAAcMhj.jpg (599x639, 75.59K)

Attached: 4FFC6A4A-0542-470D-B394-4BA8F1DF69FF.jpg (701x722, 144.37K)

Attached: Arabia history.gif (1880x2462, 1.56M)

Attached: Arabian.png (1880x3301, 970.04K)

Hey guys, should I make a third video based off Ukraine clips from telegram and twitter?

My first two you guys liked them, so I'll repost here:

First (posted very quickly after outbreak of war so not as many good clips): youtube.com/watch?v=D1F7tVB_x3g

Second (I like this one more desu): youtube.com/watch?v=UvsNLk7snEE

Attached: thumbnail2.jpg (880x468, 42.92K)

Checked. Yes! I like them.

based and kino pilled

I forgot you were even a country

should be uploaded in 10 minutes frens

can I get a qrd of what I missed while sleeping? reading through my backlog of bellum acta and cig rn on telegram

I still hate Arabs

>I forgot you were even a country.
And you are? Return the land you stole from the Palestine, synagogue of satan.

what was the last thing you remember happening? Things have been kind of slow other than Ukr lowering the conscription age to a vague "every able bodied man" followed the the government handing out piles of rifles and ammunition in Kiev. The capitol is probably going to be encircled today but im honestly not sure how much it will matter considering the majority of the Ukr army is still in the east and the north fighting on

also you should consider backing stuff up on odysee or something, it is only a matter of time before YT takes your content down

The world would be a much better place if the world followed Russia's example and simply ignored jews and everything they say.

Attached: F170523YS043-e1546021766208.jpg (2048x1280, 1.19M)