George Floyd has been one of the biggest black pills

A career criminal dies of overdose while in your custody and you get convicted of murder. Your partners standing there get convicted for not stopping the overdose. And if Chauvin was black we would have never had the riots or even know who Floyd was.

Attached: 1E8F5633-A745-4238-A92E-7711B78EC8EE.jpg (753x707, 331.2K)

Attached: 539189B2-F229-4BA9-BE36-9B30B5EF23FB.jpg (1284x1231, 298.87K)

and it's all your fault

Attached: Origin_of_Species_title_page.jpg (2888x4636, 852.04K)

stfu about niggers for once

Niggers are our Gods and Floyd is the latest entry in our pantheon. He won't be the last so get used to it

It's a white pill, you fool.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Fuck cops. Floyd would've died some other day from an OD and no one would've given a shit. Those cops went ahead an out him on a pedestal because of their fucking ego. I'm glad to see less cops on the road every day because of him at least.

im moving from the city i grew up in because i dont want to be around or my kids to be around anyone who supports blm. every last one of themm are anti white trash. im walking away fro a lot of family over blm, sad but it was the biggest blackpill for me.

Before the pandemic, Klaus tried to jump the Floyd bandwagon to sell his Great Reset.

Attached: BN-EI841_schwab_GR_20140902125020b.jpg (1302x827, 109.68K)

ALL HAIL THE BIG BLACK BUCK NIGGERS ALL HAIL
Fuck off christcuck you probably think we shouldn't abort nigger babies

Is that a Star Wars quote?

guy on the right got it bad, thomas lane.
>rookie
>watching his supervisor detain a criminal by the book
>criminal is ODing and dies
>thomas lane is convicted for not tackling his superior (which would have ended his career before it even began)
his situation was no win, all of theirs were, but he was absolutely raped in this ordeal. disgusting.

It’s division for the dumb retards. Good job on picking a side you dumb fuck.

Nugget lover

You are delusional.

Did the word nigger get filtered?

Yeah it looks like that stupid quote and it's 100% real. These people are a joke, they're not even trying.

Attached: StarWars-TheLastJedi-3.jpg (688x400, 81.4K)

dude in the mugshot is not derek!

Qrd on what happened to other cops?
How much jail time are they facing.
Chauvin is in there for at least 15 right.

You must be young, because I was blackpilled since Rodney King. The "all white jury" was a lie; there was a black man name Henry King, a Mexican woman and an Asian woman on the jury. Rodney King was high on PCP and fought the police; this was all documented on film. He didn't even die after he being beaten. The media never showed the full videotape of Rodney attacking police. They made him out to be an innocent man beaten by the police. The media lies whipped up the black population to burn down Korea Town in Los Angeles. The media was never held accountable and to this day, people still believe the lie.

Attached: 1642265729340.jpg (716x848, 51.67K)

>something bad happens to niggers
>something bad happens to pigs
OH NO
anyway

Attached: devil and monster.png (634x480, 467.26K)

>A career criminal dies of overdose while in your custody and you get convicted of murder.

the cops were trained in how to handle people who are high on drugs. the cops failed to follow their training.

Alexa, define "exacerbating the problem"

If chauvin didn’t kill Floyd; why did chauvin take the nigger of of the car and onto the pavement? He already had him booked. All he had to do was drive away but he didn’t. He killed that nigger on national television and paid the price for being retarded.

Not sure how much time but the 3 other cops were all found guilty for not intervening. Even though nothing wrong was happening besides a crackhead dying from overdose.

shouldn't have been a pig