Where the fuck are the 361k troops?

Okay, so lemme get this right, Ukraine has 361k troops, 900k including reservis, not counting the conscription happening right now

\WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TROOPS?
Here you have a photoOP of them defending one of the main bridges to Kiev.

We should be getting W0II scenery, trenches, tanks etc...
Most twitter videos are 20 troops a tank here and there, but nothing that comes close to countrywide scale.

Attached: qweqwe.jpg (1732x1075, 225.53K)

They had to go invisible to fight Russia make believe army.

They were real in globohomos mind

butchered by russian air force, every country knows to not go to war without an air force.

I’m starting to wonder about that too, same thing with the Russian military. You literally ever only see 2 Russian soldiers at any given point. Makes you think they’re invading with like 200 soldiers

Hiding amongst the population to wage a protracted guerilla war for years.

Because it's fucking punishable by imprisonment to film your own troops during war. Every government agency in Ukraine has constantly told everyone NOT to film Ukrainian troops and only film Russian ones if they can.

Even, even if 70% would hide, you would still see an immense army...

>guerilla war
>in a country that is basically a giant wheat field
Lol good luck

>Puppet state is fake and gay

Wow much amaze

Bullshit, there's enough imagery going on. You should see the same buildup like we saw on satellite images from Russia, the numbers dont make sense at all.

yup, I mean imagine even 5k troops, that would still be fucking big.

There are no more than a few million people on the entire planet, all the rest are just NPCs.

Ukraine's army has deserted.
Russia has sent in only fresh conscripts. Russia is planning for more than just Ukraine.

70% of a military is logistics and shit
WW2 had militaries of 5+ million people

Well, that won't be a problem since the Russians aren't there for an occupation war.

>the Russians aren't there for an occupation war

no they'll just stick around as peace keepers under the new liberated regime

Even so, YOU WOULD SEE IT.
Show me one damn picture with more then 50 troops, show me one fucking battalion.

This goes for both sides btw.

They are not American. They don't have news crews built into the divisions. The media game is uniquely American.

The Russians don't want to be filmed getting rekt either.

So where are the videos filmed by Ukrainians in their house of massive Russian conveys and marching soldiers?

Also a convey of 4 tanks doesn’t count

You don't send out that many at once, a bunch are probably just around the border launching rockets or some shit

As opposed to the very peaceful jewish criminals currently ruling Ukraine.

You're a fucking dumb one, aren't you?

We got the images of Russian build up from US Intelligence services. Why would those same services, who are on Ukraine's side, release images showing where Ukraine is building up?

Holy fuck this board attracts some seriously mentally deficient retards.

yeah i saw corona and ww3 on tiktok, never in real life tho

Only rural areas have been invaded so far, they've been kept out of major cities, and there ARE videos of their massive columns moving in, with 50+ vehicles.

It's like ever since the election was stolen from Trump people think everything is a fake conspiracy.

No, that's a zog tactic against us to undermine us by making us cry conspiracy at everything. It makes everyone here seem like paranoid nutjobs. You people don't know shit.

reddit spacing.
Find me one picture with more then 100 soldiers.

You're a dense prick m8

Most of them are in the East where you can see Russian advance has not advanced at all.

They ran away like the Afghans

yeah how dare Ukrainians rule their own country with free elections, fucking Jews!

So why aren't all your news stations in jail?

I've never had a Reddit account in my life.

It's funny you lost the argument so you ignore my point and instead latch onto some dumbass shit.

Look at the OP image, are you telling me an army of 361k, and that's what they can scramble?

Social media outlets and ministry of defense are asking people not to film and post Ukrainian military movements and positions