Ivans

Amount of Russian shills here is unprecedented, to the point where honest discussion isn’t possible.
Fuck jewkraine, fuck Russia(half Mongolian mud people that used Jewish spies to steal our nuclear weapons technology)
If you support Russia your a Rosenberg
Pic related to show my disgust in my own kike country

Attached: DF440DFE-3990-44DE-9B15-0FCD5B662FFF.jpg (680x577, 50.82K)

>the amount of pentagon shilling here is unprecedented, to the point where honest discussion isn't possible

FTFY
Russians have better shit to do Moishe.

I would agree with that too, this board has never been more overloaded with paid government shill posters
I wonder what the JIDF even knows what to say

user why do you care about Ukraine or Russia go back to your own politics.

>everyone on the board is a shill and propagandist
>what i believe isn't propaganda that was drilled in my head for years, everything else is
oof

Because it’s literally all anyone is talking about, luckily our attention spans are so damn short no one will care in like 2 days

lol sure
hey tell us again about how vdv got squad wiped at that airport lol. did Ukraine recapture it yet?

fuck nato and fuck ZOG. this conflict is nato's creation. read up on the buildup to the invasion for yourself.

It must be easy for the Russian shills, as almost everyone who isn't on the gay train agrees with them
kek

Fuck ukraine, fuck russia, but most importantly fuck mutts.

Tbh have no idea where to even begin thinking about what I believe on this, too much disinformation shilling overload, Ukraine bro is right I should just not give a fuck

Attached: A39668B3-19A4-46CD-85A4-157CDFB96332.jpg (1000x666, 744.07K)

Why the fuck arent you out on the streets fighting for your country you lazy fuck?

MODDS. BAN THIS FUCKING DESERTER.

This lol

Daily reminder these are the people calling you Russian shills.

Attached: glowfriends.jpg (1544x1926, 492.53K)

It always ends this way for the (((you know who's))) cause they are too degenerate and greedy and push people too far into supporting people against then

I will not fight for globohomo

>elect comedian as president
>now your country is the joke

BAN REQUEST REMOVED THIS GUY IS LEGIT

What if user lets others fight for globohomo on his behalf?

NOOOO I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT VACCINES AND TRUCKERS FOR THE NEXT YEAR

So your saying we should send our boys off to die for what exactly? Faggot shill go back to ching chong land.

YOU WILL TALK ABOUT ZE VACCINE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT

TRICKY QUESTION I WILL NOW WITHDRAW TO OTHER THREAD

gotem

Attached: 1623265429227.jpg (364x274, 98.03K)

Its history is fairly simple. Ww2 ends, USSR expanded into Ukraine, USSR goes away, NATO says they won't allow anymore eastern countries in, NATO lets eastern countries in, eastern Ukraine doesn't see themselves as Ukrainians, try to separate, Ukraine has semi civil war, Russia says separatists have their own country.

Why do you need photoshop?
This is real life in america, no photoshop!

Attached: Admiral_Rachel_L._Levine.jpg (800x1000, 129.28K)

I just come here to poop.