Ukraine blows up Russian base in Russia confirmed

Imagine invading a smaller country, telling everyone it will be a piece of cake, and getting your teeth and ass simultaneously kicked in to the point where the smaller country is literally destroying Russian air bases IN RUSSIA.

Looks like not much has changed since Afghanistan. Any country bigger than Rhode Island is too much for them.

newsweek.com/russian-military-base-blown-ukraine-fights-back-1682558

Attached: FMbGAW-XwAw-uLb.jpg (600x800, 70.94K)

Lmao. Not like Russia has any planes left after they lost them all in the first day.

Russian soldiers defecting over promises of boots and food.

>Russian soldiers defecting over promises of boots and food.

history really does repeat itself holy shit

OOF
this is like watching a football game

Not to mention they're probably young kids on heavy amphetamines for the first time in their lives and freaking out/having panic attacks due to no sleep. And the current Russian army doesn't have any commisars to keep them going at gunpoint.

>Not to mention they're probably young kids

given Russia's low birthrates over the last 50 or so years how many young men can they spare?

the russians are terrified, just yesterday I've seen 10 million russian soldiers flying over my house, they are being absolutely BTFO

libtard thread

Nice, looks like Ukraine has things well in hand and that the rest of the world doesn't need to bother helping them any. Thanks for the update and letting us know that no help is needed. Good work Ukrainebros. Glad you've got this.

they are doing this invasion for putins ego, he doesnt give a fuck about "casualties"

As yes, I'm a libtard for defending Zelensky's right wing nationalist government over Putin's far left soviet revivalist state.

Australians are onstantly proving they're dumber than fucking Belgians when it comes to world affairs holy shit.

WTF, I love the jewish west and my Klaus Schwab-worshipping leftist woman politicians now.

How much do you guys get paid? I'm bored with my job and it seems like being a paid glowie troll might be fun.

You’re a fucking retard.

Lol imagine supporting bald commie putin. Mr kgb

> is literally destroying Russian air bases IN RUSSIA.

ofc no any sources

“It’s da jooz”

Russia is slime and getting btfo. Cope harder.

Ukraine trusted the nigger faggot obama and did a civil war for him. They can get fucked by putin for all I care. They deserve it for trusting that nigger faggot and making democrats rich enough to fund the rich niggers of blm and faggot antifa.

>jooz
Who said anything about them?

Did the Cia just expell all white males from its disinformation department for diversity reasons ? or are they just really this incompetent ?

Attached: 6948.png (978x1019, 549.77K)

If you think one side ISN'T Jewish in this gay skirmish you're the fucking problem.

Thanks for letting us know without a doubt who you are with this post.
Fucking retard.

No, you're an uneducated retard who can't realize not everything is black and white and just because Putin has done a few based things doesn't mean he still doesn't desire a return to the soviet times even if he has to wipe out white countries to do it.

He said the fall of the USSR is the saddest moment of his life.

You really think you're smarter than zog? You really think you have them all figured out?

Then you're a fucking moron who really knows nothing.

Russia has a bunch of African students studying in Moscow.

They're breeding the next generation as Ivan gets his brains splattered.

Attached: 1637674280350.jpg (957x1024, 114.73K)

You're dumb, sure the west is zogged as fuck but to pretend Russia is the based one is fucking stupid. Russia is zogged more than the West.

They literally are the most left wing government in Europe.

America lost to a bunch of sand people after 20 years in Afghan with the biggest military in the world (at the time)

Russia is losing a shitton of troops to a bunch of farmers, dentists and accountants with guns. Who's the real slovak chad user?

>Putin
>far left soviet revival

I've noticed that the marching orders have gone out to the leftoid zombies that the attack narrative to push on this website is "russia=communist", as if the country itself somehow remains communist regardless of what policies or government forms it operates under. Very low iq take but it works on very low iq leftists who, ironically, support communism.

>Did the Cia just expell all white males from its disinformation department for diversity reasons ? or are they just really this incompetent ?
They're this incompetent.
80% of Any Forums is being spammed by CIA troll farms and every single one of them is a tranny.

>newsweek
Okay so it isn't confirmed.

they should go right after Putin, destroy is privet Palace, take the way to Russian government

just him.
not all australians just 99% are droolingky retarded and i wish they never discovered Any Forums and just stayed on plebbit and shitcord

Shilling levels here suggest the opposite is true.

What fucking decade are you niggers living inside of
Captcha: 4KKKT

>is privet Palace
In russia buildings are made out of bushes
>take the way to Russian government
illiterate jew fingers wrote this

Attached: jidf.jpg (1440x1080, 200.63K)