White people managed to start ANOTHER war. And not just a war another fucking World War

White people managed to start ANOTHER war. And not just a war another fucking World War.

Attached: 97c788f606a8a2f19db55e307491334b.jpg (735x764, 80.46K)

Feel free to leave

feel free to stop causing a rukus

Attached: d74f.png (500x1017, 277.42K)

There is no world war

Jews aren’t white. Russia isn’t white.

and still all of those Wars of the last decades combined have a lower death toll than just having a nigger ghetto around

We warned you about poking us with a stick. You refused to listen.

The world deserves to be in flames.

what?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 120.79K)

>World War
>neighbor slavs playing jewish theater
go back you absolute faggot

There is no war in Ba Sing Se

Is there any chance Putin goes rogue and starts bombing other countries? He's getting old and this might be his best chance to go after NATO before he dies

I must have missed it. When and where?

all pale in comparison to niggers nigging each other

id rather be imprisoned in a gulag or concentration camp than have to smell the nigger and see their shit like complexion, like walking turds, how do you people even smell so bad when you all arent working ? can you tell me ? its like a waft of shit whenever a People of color stands next to me, like a rotten carcass, how come ?

and yes, nigger death toll is high but nobody is counting because BLdoesntM

theres not too many black leaders in the west who actually have the power to start a war.. meanwhile in africa, there hasn't been peace since early humans discovered how to throw a rock

both are jews newfriend

World war? Not happening. I just don't want it.
I'll keep taking part in nothing and you will keep seething, mr. global cuck. Your plans will fail. teehee

see where posting bbc gets you nigger?
vaxd niggers and trannies r the only people left on the front line too so its gonna be another massive L no surprises with biden anymore.

kys niggers
jews aint white

Please white boys stop fighting! This is not the way, every white blood spilled is another BWC gone from this world and for I for one will not take that!

Yep, and all the enrichers with their sweet gibs are about to discover they have been honey potted into becoming the EU Army's first wave across the eastern front.
>Did they honestly believe they would just be given EVERYTHING for free? Now that they have been tested, assessed, catalogued, and integrated into simple language abilities, they will discover the joys of European style warfare. Every single one of them will be conscripted and sent to the East.

u mad black boi?

jews jewing jews

Jews aren’t white Russia is white.

This current ruckus you are referring to is entirely the result of faggots and niggers demanding a say in US national interests. This would be of no concern to anyone if said undesirables would quit larping as statesmen and just accept they're retarded and not cut out for geopolitical dealings.

Feel free to fuck off then

Nigger tribes have been at war with eachother for millennia.