What are the political implications of admitting myself into a psych ward?

What are the political implications of admitting myself into a psych ward?

Attached: DC9E494A-F744-4802-ACEF-6A2A2F691B2C.jpg (1280x720, 37.01K)

No idea, try it and report back to us

Attached: 3F23227A-A78D-4AA2-ADE6-62B092F87076.jpg (680x780, 41.62K)

You'll have difficulty doing things like e.g. buying a gun in the future that require a mental health background check

Youll just die of starvation in a box

>I have become sneed, destroyer of Chuck.

I have been to one and unless you are legit crazy you are going to want to kys after a few hours of being there.

I think the form only asks if you been involuntarily committed

this

Most people there are conscious and think that way, in fact only a few have some sort of psychosis (and they seem to be artificial), the rest are just drug users having complications.

It’s only based if you get sent their involuntarily

Careful around that edge user

Big medical bills. Also they do nothing, they will just give you a mix of benzos and antipsychotics and interview you to see your progress, basically to see if you mellow out from your maniac fit.

No it is boring as hell except for the fact that Jesus Christ gave me the Eucharist three times in my room. Fuck Geodon and it's withdrawals.

not the fucking one i went to. they were legit fucking crazy. there was even one that was a full blown retard and it was crazy on top of it.

BUT if you do go to a legit real psych ward. not just a hospital ward and you stay for a few months and you are good looking 100% your going to fuck the good looking crazy bitches there.

Well, you give away your rights, they place in a One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest situation of boring, daily, hourly abuse and judgement and insult, you never get out until you kiss every ass in the place for months, basically you'll be climbing a ladder of knives to get back to where you are now but what the hey, life is made for such 'adventures' as these, eh? Knock yourself out, crazy man!

I've been to a mental hospital as an in-patient. Went after trying to kill myself.

When I arrived I was taken to a small room with comfy chairs and spoke with a junior doctor psychiatrist who did an assessment of my current state. She asked a lot of questions and was empathetic but it was a bit shallow.

After my assessment I was taken to my hospital room. It had a desk, 2 chairs (both heavy enough that they couldn't be thrown), a bed, an en-suite toilet and shower. For the first 3 days I was stuck in that room until my covid-test came back negative. I got a bit of cabin fever during that time.

There is an alarm you can press which summons mental health nurses. On a few occasions I did press the alarm but mainly because I wanted to ask the nurses questions. I had started to feel like I was trapped there, imprisoned. The knowledge that outside your door is a hallway that leads to a locked door is very unnerving. Even if you escaped the police would be called, again not a nice feeling. My meals were brought to me during my 3-day isolation.

After the covid all-clear I was allowed to leave my room. There was a communal area with chairs and a television as well as a desk with drawing / colouring materials (these were only used by one schizophrenic man). On my first outing out of the room I went outside to some wooden benches. This was at the only outside communal area which wasn't much bigger than a medium sized garden.

When I was at the benches I was given an ice-cream cone by a bipolar woman who was in for graffiting a police car. She asked me my name and I asked her some questions about the institution. She mainly described it as very boring but also warned to be aware that people steal things (I am not convinced this wasn't part of her mental illness as many people inside seemed to share paranoid delusions).

Meals were supervised in a small canteen area. You were not allowed to 'order' food at the counter. (Continued in next post...)

Instead you had to take your seat and one of the supervising nurses would take your order and bring it to you. Most of the time no one spoke to me at meal times although once an older man did, we exchanged some brief pleasantries. He would frequently scream and get aggressive at night and try to escape, though not at meal times.

In the time between meals there was little to do. I mainly either sat in my room or in the communal area watching whatever was on the telly or on my phone. The communal area was a stressful place to be however as the bipolar women were often found there.

The bipolar women were, by far, the worst patients there. They were all loud and abrasive, would yell at staff and their fellow bipolars. Many of them had to have a nurse shadowing them at all times in case they lashed out and some had to have meals on their own in their rooms. The woman who had given me an ice-cream previously was one of these women but she was the least bad of the lot. She would still occasionally say crazy things when talking to you, like saying her phone had been hacked and her facebook had been hacked (electronic hackings were a real favourite among the paranoid delusions discussed).

The girl in the room opposite mine had the habit of leaving her room, walking the length of the hallway then going back into her room then immediately exiting her room and doing the exact same thing. She would do this literally hundreds of times a day, even after lights out at night. I once saw her get a visit from her family and she just sat in a catatonic state beside her father and 2 younger siblings. She was reasonably fit though.

Meetings with doctors were sparse. In my time there I had 2 meetings with a consultant psychiatrist. He basically just listened to me, why I was there etc. The first meeting was essentially him deeming me not insane enough to be in there (something I had already sussed out myself given how crazy everyone else was). (Continued...)

The second meeting was basically confirming his initial opinion that I was sane enough to leave and that was on the day I had been scheduled to go home.

The bureaucracy of the place was a bit annoying / a bit of a shambles. It was a pain trying to get clear information about what visitations were allowed from family and when. At first I was told that basically I wasn't allowed visitors until I'd seen the psychiatrist and been deemed sane-enough but once I was out on the ward for a few days the head nurse randomly dropped in conversation that if I wanted my parents to come visit, that day, that would be fine. Stuff like that was a bit annoying for a sperg like me who likes to know how things are.

What the nurses were good at however was empathising. The ones I spoke to were all very nice and always happy to lend a listening ear.

I don't really know what else to say about the place. If you have specific questions you can ask.

Psych wards are full of criminals under the influence of drugs or just schizo. Theres cops there all the time bringing in detainees in long chains. You will also hear frequent screaming as patients get tazered and thorazined.

And stupid normies paid trillions for the jews to implement this on their daily lives with their freemason social credit system.