JIHAD INCOMING! NAZI SCUM ABOUT TO HIT THE GROUND!

10,000 Chechen men have pledge loyalty to Russian president Vladimir Putin earlier today.

The head of republic, Ramzan Kadyrov himself will be commanding the troops from battlefield.

The Chechens have took part in a battle ritual before going to battle: twitter.com/ColinGo79979841/status/1497176788895735812

They are specifically going on JIHAD to Melitopol to fight the Nazi Battalion "Azov".

Nazis about to get Jihaded by Chechen Orks! Any Forums Btfo!

Attached: download (3).jpg (4000x2668, 1.81M)

why are they so obsessed with ''nazis''?

tl; dr
seethe fagoot

its a gimmick.
a nod to the great patriotic war

I thought it was more of them ripping on woke culture referring to everyone as a nazi.

b..based ?

Oh no no no not Muslim immigrants!

Because Nazis are the western left's boogieman.

Oh fuck man.
I feel bad for Ukrainian women and children right now. Their men must be shitting bricks. This is like the British telling the communists in Malaya that the Gurkhas are coming, times a thousand.
Holy fuck. My balls just pulled themselves up from my scrot and went to hide somewhere in my pelvis. Imagine being a Ukrainian man and hearing the Chechens are coming?!? Holy fuck

russians say ukrainians are nazis who want to genocide russians.

I would NOT want to fight these guys.

They learned from the west that just slapping "nazi" on anyone you dislike and want to get rid of is enough justification to do whatever you want.

Worked for the trucker convoy.

What does it mean that my mother bit her lip when I showed her the Chechen army ?

ditch the flag faggot

QRD on chechens?

cucks

Get her a tampon

"everybody i dont like is hitler"
mskals are no better than globohomo

Chechens are raised in a hypermilitaristic culture that glorifies conflict and resolving disputes through violence. Every Chechen boy is taught that honor and a death in battle are the highest achievements in life. They do not lie, they do not scheme, they are upfront over their intentions. Chechens are the closest thing we have to fantasy orcs

Attached: 1645789413104.png (1242x1026, 1.56M)

Russians have been using "fascist" as a go-to insult to anyone who doesn't want to get fucked by them for decades.

Because if they brainwash their men into believing they’re after the literal boogeymen than they’re going to be willing to commit horrific crimes against them.

people forgetting tooth to tail ratio

30 million dead?

Most of whom were not Russians.

i never followed closely what happened between russia and the chechens... didnt putin invade them and massacred them at one point?

God I wish that was me
Look at those men

what a grim looking bunch
this photo must wildly curated

>the Hitlerite invaders inflicted no suffering on "Russia"

don't split hairs

Bruh
Putin made a deal with them
Ergo they’re as powerful of a military force as Russia itself. Ukraine now faces two Russias. One with military tech and the other with enough bloodlust and ruthlessness to equal the entirety of Russias armed forces. Chechens are defacto 3rd strongest military force in the known universe

He signed a fucking deal with them. STALEMATE

They fucked him up, he bombed the shit out of their civilians
they made peace
he gave Kydrov hella power
they respect each other now

If some of the insiders are to be believed, "the Nazis never lost the war". "They continued in America and the EU and the Ukraine and the UN".

That’s a cope and you know it
Chechens will bless a dead body til its halal and eat it, maggots and all