Retarded Ukraine road block

Armchair tactician here, why is Ukraine using its soldiers as human speed bumps? Have they heard of cover?

Attached: speedbumps.png (576x905, 746.09K)

desu, they should blow up their own bridge. That oughta stop the Ruskies.

Looks like a bridge, they are pretty much ducks in a row if they would stand around

Imagine you can't even get some concrete barricades together. Although Iraq tried that against the U.S. Army and the tanks just drove thru anyway because they had specially equipped blockade buster tanks with basically, rams on them.

Tbf they can't bomb them from a distance because that would destroy the bridge so it's not 100% retarded

The goal is to get white men killed, not to defend anything

Fleshy humans are a lot easier to damage than a bridge. I'd hit 'em with some mortars at least.

>The goal is to get white men killed, not to defend anything
Whoa look how woke this nigga is. He's 100% correct.

Always remember that the MAIN point of EVERYTHING the Jews do is to kill white people, but especially white men. Anything else is secondary.

Because it’s just a photo-op to boost morale

Yeah that can't be disputed really.

What’s with that stupid frame on the Pic

Are you 12 years old you retard ?

look at the direction they are facing and note the hill they are on. its basic high ground nepolion is a faggot and cant into line of sight logic. approaching there is little exposed and they can fire on the target. granted spacing should be observed and as always snipers but thats fine

behind a brick wall and using a roads hill top to block direct line of sight to most of your body is all the same OP

>laying prone from elevated position at strategic point
thats just retarded

because the point of this is to kill as many ukrainian goyim as possible

Nothing a little mortar can't take care of

Top fucking kek my sides holy shit sir take my updoot

Attached: 1623307466380.jpg (625x625, 81.01K)

The entire bridge was probably in the process of being rigged with explosives and they're there to buy time if needed. Sandbags and horizontal cover is a waste of time, this isn't ww1.

proximity fuses and airburst shells were figured out 80 years ago. Any tank or field howitzer comes with at least a few meatblob-deletion rounds

No, the only ops Ukraine is running is photo ops.

>that positioning
>What is defilade

Look if you guys don't think pirate skeletons are cool then.. what can I say? Clearly you have serious problems and can't be saved.

It must suck to serve under such clownisly incompetent officers

I get using the bridge as cover from airstrikes but why not at least have makeshift cover for ground forces.
Though they fucked if Russia doesn't care about the bridge

>thats just retarded
that's how they are