OH NO! Another confirmed false flag by Ukraine!

Brought to you by the same people that gave us 'Epsteins Security Camera' & 'Jan 6th Massacre'

>Sorry we don't have any footage of the person being 'rescued'
>'Apparantly' it was a Russian tank

Attached: crushed.jpg (1080x1558, 749.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-live-latest-news-putin-kyiv-invasion-12541713?postid=3417336#liveblog-body
mobile.twitter.com/Balshone/status/1497178406617759745
files.catbox.moe/nc4qdt.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No Z anywhere on the tank

>car completely destroyed
>old lady inside it is fine
what?

Can we agree the person in the car would be dead and covered in blood? This person hasn't a scratch lmao when their car is flattened out. Glowies didn't succeed

>1 tank
No way an invading force drives along through an enemy city on it's own.
The story is obviously bullshit. The holhols are losing their minds tbqh

It was clearly Ukrainian.

This board has made me realise that Western Europeans and North americans are spineless cowards and I can now fully understand how each and every single one of your countries was totally cucked beyond repair demographically and politically without ever needing to fire a single shot.
That is the biggest redpill I have had since this whole storm started.

Is this one of those jewish tricks?

Attached: jewing intensifies.gif (500x364, 237.31K)

Nigga there is a video of both the car being run over and a video of her being rescued, shit is literally on the front page of everywhere. How are you this bad at using the internet?
Car was passing in oncoming lane, Russian vehicle intentionally turned into the oncoming lane to run it over.
Get your commie propaganda out of here.

Fuck you Boris! Stop murdering people who just want to be free!

no social distance, no masks, probably not vaxxed...
and Covid???
It literally kills much more than this stupid war

Except that there is, dumbass brit

Attached: 1645797716949831649.webm (1024x576, 2.59M)

news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-live-latest-news-putin-kyiv-invasion-12541713?postid=3417336#liveblog-body

>North americans are spineless cowards and I can now fully understand how each and every single one of your countries was totally cucked beyond repair

Attached: 599.png (600x638, 211.33K)

there is no way that person would be alive. they just took a car, ran over it, and put that dude back in

Western Europeans and North americans will look for any possible excuse if it means projecting onto other people the fact they are too afraid and domesticated to ever lift a single finger for the good of their people. Honsetly man, i think its time to just stop replying to them.

mobile.twitter.com/Balshone/status/1497178406617759745

That wasn't a crash this was a war crime

There is footage of the tank running over the car and there is also footage of the person being rescued, you absolute fucking retard.

There's literally videos of this incident circulating everywhere you absolute braindead fucking idiot. Do even the least amount of google searching. What is with you muh liberties autists and your inability to piece together context?

They need to take the Israel way
>Our American friends offer us money, arms, and advice. We take the money, we take the arms, and we decline the advice

Attached: MV5BN2RjODBhYTUtNTkxOS00ZWVjLWE5MDQtOWVkNWI0MGVjOTBjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMyMzI4MzY@._V1_UY1200_CR113,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 42.88K)

>stolen tank

That's a man

There is footage of Ukranians shooting at a Ukranian truck, walking up to the man who falls out and shooting him on the ground. Then an armored vehicle shows up, loses control as it speeds around a curve, and hits this car.
It wasn't russian, it isnt some false flag, it is just ukrop incompetence and retards on the internet are the ones saying "i-its was a russian tank. Actually it was a stolen ukranian tank. Actually it was a bunch of russians in stolen ukranian uniforms and a stolen ukranian tanks"
files.catbox.moe/nc4qdt.mp4