Can russians explaine to me the deep hatred they have for ukrainians? Where does it come from?

Can russians explaine to me the deep hatred they have for ukrainians? Where does it come from?
also what does hohol actually mean

Attached: 1645730910203.jpg (640x640, 124.15K)

They cant, its just propaganda.

They hate ukrainians because of their Nazi Russian Ideology they consider them subhumans.

They don't. Truth is the oligarchy are Finno- Khazar Khanate jews and are pitting two Slavic/Scythian or however you want to look at it clansmen against one another.

Ukrainians killed thousands of Polish women and children, yet I don't feel the hatred towards them anymore. Yet Russia was the reason of millions of Ukrainians death and not only that they have crazy hatered for them. I don't get it at all.

We don't hate each other, though it's just that our president is being retarded.

dude, just read russian posts about Ukrainians. And not even now, but search the archives. Russians always speak about Ukrainians with hate.

Yeah wtf is holol

Not true

ok. I guess there's nothing to worry about. Thanks for calming us down.

Poles have killed thousands of Lithuanian, Belarusian and Ukrainian women and children

nah, I see some Ukr-Russ frens

KEK

Not always, but most of the time

we all know where propaganda comes from.

yeah, nah
change VPN because this flag makes it obvious you're russian shill. As if american would know anything about obscure history about our countries

Americans sucked thounsands of nigger dick and worshipped nigger criminal

Slavs can't into peace with each other. They're fucking nuts

If she is a Ukranian soldier why did only men have to stay behind to fight?

Attached: 329084.png (589x463, 207.61K)

You know it's true.

shows just how ignorant and braindead the majority of the west is

The literally watch Putin TV-box and eat its propaganda. It's really that simple. Like really.

Attached: img_0491.jpg (443x960, 95.06K)

And yet you also worship them in return.

i know but why

Its russian slang for ukranians. Something to do with a haircut.. basically calling them peasents in a nasty way.

Because apparently they're worried about the women getting captured and raped

No, you always speak about Russians with hate. Ukrainians and Russians mostly banter and shitpost.

they dont have ukrainians.

so red pill my ignorant western ass about how hohols have oppressed you

/thread

Yah but I thought the strong independent equality women were supposed to crush Russians? Why would they be afraid of being raped if they are strong warrior equality women?

Fpbp

some watched too much propaganda on russian tv. Most russians don't hate ukrainians, but a lot of ukrainians do hate russians

They don't. They're being forced to kill each other by their governments. That's a brother war and its stupid and disgusting, and sad.

Its kind of like the hatred all derivative nations have for their founding stock. Russia hasn't had a European army since the First World war.

This is only because of war.
Civilians support military with their taxes and don't show any worry about it

I accept that you're trolling, and not retarded.

And 99% of poleniggers are constantly butthurt about muh russia and demanding america/EU escalate to WW3 with them.

Yea that's what they thought too kek

Attached: breadgirl.jpg (684x960, 39.15K)

Why is a pipe coming out of the balcony into the TV?

Holy shit, a Any Forums poster

this

Now they will get raped in the countries they flee to

I have no fucking idea. Maybe it's just that but I don't know what would they have to put in TV to induce hatred for people, which are just like you and which you will never actually meet

Ukrainian/ cossack had distinctive hairstyle, it is the term for this haircut from which hohol derives.
they hate each other because of history and all slavs hate one another

Attached: u70_031002.jpg (400x598, 45.33K)

I was in Kiev this summer. Waiters and cashiers refused to speak Russian with me, and I know very well you guys do speak it.

I don't. But even if I was, there's plenty of historical reasons that excuse that. On the side on Russia towards Ukraine - there's nothing

Svietoslav 1 destroyed khazaria in 10th century, there is your answer.

Attached: khazaria1.jpg (928x522, 67.78K)

They hate me, so I hate them back

joining nato is tantimount to treason in russian eyes.
ukraine will be wiped off the map and russified.

the woman in the OP pic has russian flag, so wtf are you guys talking about?

I have zero hatred, schizo.

shut your whore mouth, Ivan

idk, but i think all slavs should die, for our good, goy

Regular hohols? Not much hate for them as far as every person in Russia is concerned. The current Ukrainian regime? Abso-fucking-lutely we hate them, for genociding our Russian ethnic groups in Donbass and Lugansk.

do they? i don't see them comparing you to pigs and posting pics of decapitated pigs like you do

This. Everyone killed eachother. Ukraine used to be a colony and slave state of Poland and the poles actually complain that they were killed by Ukrainians in a few conflicts centuries later.
Polish pretend the genocidal Polish-lithuanian Commonwealth never existed