It's over for Ukraine

OH NONONO
UKRAINIAN BROS...

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_14-33-25.jpg (1022x1280, 105.1K)

Kiev*

This was always Ukraine's plan. They only have urban combat capabilities. What did you expect them to do? Walk around the countryside with no armor or air support? Why do you think they have 20,000 javelins

fpbp

Imagine you live on the outskirts of Kiev and you die throwing a molotov at some Russian armored column. Fucking retarded. Stay inside, this will all be over soon.

>Mfw the government tells me to make molotovs
>xD already did (couldnt find a good picrel)

This, plus you'd just be dying for ZOG either way

Inb4 dozens of simultaneous apartment fires

I've been thinking about Burning of Kiev for so often. Looks like my wish comes true.

Ok and?
it's just a war as hundreds that have happened without involving a World War...
why are we so focused on this?
>why?

When will they be seen on a live stream?

BaZed

>all that money giving them military aid
>can't even hold out for a week
what was the point?

Attached: 1625404536507.webm (392x538, 223.55K)

>molotov cocktails

Attached: EXYBg1RUcAApDDq.png (500x343, 216.15K)

the Ukraine has an airforce and fighter jets from the USA, user

>A country can exist only with big cities while the enemy commands the countryside
Coming soon to a US state near you

This

shut up muzzie

Jesus. I've been saying this will be over in two weeks.
I don't think it'll even last one lmao.

>jew dominated banking cartel puppet government tells civilians to die protecting them from jew oligarch owned foreign invader

So what did Ukraine do the piss (((them))) off other than exist while being white?

I thought the Russians were getting beaten yesterday oh no no no no glowbois

>hey granny toss a molotov out of your window so you can bee excecuted as an enemy combatant

Based. Oh, and "It's over for THE Ukraine".

Yeah like 7

> how to get a invading target to start a massacre
quite silly I could understand civilians fighting back when it was something more like the Syrian army vs isis but this is just retarded and evil.

had* an airforce

Be a white country next to Asian ones.
Chinkda/Mongoliod land won’t let them live peacefully.

They want civvies to get splattered so they can cry "WAR CRIMES!!" They are literally sending people to their deaths. Sick fucking kikes.

>Kiev*
Yup. Anyone who calls it Kyiv outs themselves as a globohomo tranny.

Not any more user. They had them for about 3 hours after the start of the invasion lol

This is some Mandela effect shit to me. I never knew that it'd start being spelled Kyiv til this shit kicked off. I remember it being Kiev forever.

*keev