Will we be seeing global war due to the rus/ukr conflict, or is it just pure bitchin from the media?

Will we be seeing global war due to the rus/ukr conflict, or is it just pure bitchin from the media?

Attached: putin.jpg (900x668, 50.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it will be over by tomorrow.

In kharkiv we have some shooting near circus

It all depends if NATO answers the cry of help of Ukraine, or just Sanctions.

Attached: 1645676447110.png (854x932, 713.78K)

It's happening but it's not. We're in a weird superposition of happenings where we could teeter to either side.

Omg still alive, somehow

If the sanctions are bad enough, Putin was strike

That's why they didn't cancel his Swift

Ukraine cry of help

Attached: 1645791453868m.jpg (1024x816, 82.57K)

Russia already lost it's entire modern armor division lmao. They do not even have enough boots for the new soldiers they had to force into their invasion due to the high numbers of casualties. Lmao Russia is fucked.

>That's why they didn't cancel his SWIFT
They should have though.

Attached: 61RLYHiDMnL.jpg (1280x786, 94.96K)

Can someone tell me why we're against Zelensky again? Didn't he support Trump when Dems called to impeach him over their phone call? Didn't he appoint an AG that exposed a lot of shit with Hunter in Ukraine?

Likely not since it's gotten this far without outside interference and despite what shillgoys have been telling, they're quite far in already.
And if you know the rule of thumb already in Any Forums about shills is, if they're working overtime, a jig is up.
Just keep pressuring about sanctions since it's a hornet's nest and if it becomes too much, Putin will retaliate hard.

depends, see if China invades Taiwan after Ukraine capitulation

Kalergi plan, always has been. Just jews being mad about their subhuman nature and incompetence.

Just media

NATO is not doing something, what do you think?

Had 2 of these. Very nice, cheap.

Jews just seething
Russia already won

It will end by tomorrow

my first car, incredibly reliable. had 420-something thousand kilometers on it when I sold it.

Counter signal war to everyone you know. It’s an awful idea.

> worrying about an uncertain future
no thanks
simply going to vibe fr
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: FMaKCz5WQAk483l.jpg (416x900, 67.09K)