This is Viktor Yanukovych, the 4th president of Ukraine

This is Viktor Yanukovych, the 4th president of Ukraine
>Yanukovych was elected president in 2010, defeating Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko. The election was judged free and fair by international observers.[7][8] November 2013 saw the beginning of a series of events that led to his ousting as president.[9][10][11] Yanukovych rejected a pending EU association agreement, choosing instead to pursue a Russian loan bailout and closer ties with Russia. This led to protests and the occupation of Kyiv's Independence Square, a series of events dubbed the "Euromaidan" by proponents of aligning Ukraine toward the European Union. In January 2014, this developed into deadly clashes in Independence Square and in other areas across Ukraine, as Ukrainian citizens confronted the Berkut and other special police units.[12] In February 2014, Ukraine appeared to be on the brink of civil war, as violent clashes between protesters and special police forces led to many deaths and injuries.[13][14] On 21 February 2014, Yanukovych claimed that, after lengthy discussions, he had reached an agreement with the opposition.[15] Later that day, however, he left the capital for Kharkiv, saying his car was shot at as he left Kyiv, and travelling next to Crimea, and eventually to exile in southern Russia.[16]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yanukovych
Do you understand what happened? Do you understand what the US / west did?
They fomented a revolution in Ukraine and deposed a democratically elected president to install a pro-west puppet dictator (Zelensky) who then went on to shut down all of the free media in his country and promise to put US nukes on the Russian border.

Do you see how the USA is the bad guy? Do you see the irony of the USA always claiming it's going to war for "democracy"? Do you know anything about US history in international affairs and how utterly, freakishly, sadly, unrealistically common this exact playbook by them is again and again and again?

Attached: yanukovych.png (327x556, 185.29K)

Do you notice how they never tell you this on the MSM? Whether it's CNN or Fox News? Do you notice how your favorite Twitter grifters never tell you this?

Do you understand how Vladimir Putin is not some "crazy despot trying to rebuild the soviet union" but instead just a guy who is being pushed to the self-preservation of his people by the retarded, evil US?

>The USA does bad things to so it's okay to invade another country and kill civilians

Tucker has mentioned this numerous times.
I wish you would die.

Yes user, if Ukraine is going to put US nukes or any other kind of missiles on the Russian border then Putin has to invade. Yes

this but unironically

>Tucker has mentioned this numerous times.
I'm not a right-winger but I watch Tucker and he's never mentioned this

Correct

Attached: 1645772144009.png (2560x1721, 2.38M)

Get fucked and die Boris.

Ukraine overthrew Yanukovych because he acted against the wishes of the people.

You americans deserve to die, you always ruin everything for everyone

They installed Poroshenko
Zelensky should be legit

>Do you understand what happened? Do you understand what the US / west did?
Yes. The people chose to have a Democracy over a Russian puppet state. Sorry you're butthurt about it.

USA is at fault.

>present all these satanic Jewish actions
>"See guys it's the United States corporation"
Fucking retard

>Yanukovych was elected president in 2010, defeating Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko. The election was judged free and fair by international observers.

now lets talk about how Putin tried to assassinate the most popular modern Ukrainian politician because he didn't want to bootlick Putin's regime

Attached: p06324tl[1].jpg (400x225, 23.04K)

The people didn't choose anything dipshit it was coup followed by a election controlled by USA.

But he survived didn't he?

I agree. America is the Great Satan

GOOD OLD VICTORIA 'FUCK THE EU' NEULAND

Hitler was also elected in a free election you pathetic fucking retard.

US influence mogged Russian influence.
Ukraine realized, being a free people and all, that they have options.
They exercised an option that Russia didn't like.
The same "US did it" mentality can be applied to Russia in this case. Keep scrolling down to "criminal" and "impeachment."

>it's not so bad cause we didn't do it properly

>US history
You mean the CIA? Because fomenting color revolutions is CIA kike faggot shit, and no American citizen who understands how it is done and why wants anything to do with it.

Attached: i.huffpost.png (1536x1600, 1.97M)

>The same "US did it" mentality can be applied to Russia in this case. Keep scrolling down to "criminal" and "impeachment."
In no rational way does any of it fall on Russia. Any of it. None. Absolutely zero

Fuck off, Ukrainian nazi

wrong. Maidan was a colour revolutions funded by George Soros and the American State Department. You people are evil you created this mess and people have died.

Cry more lol. Have fun dying to trannies and niggers!!

Not just nukes my boy. Chemical weapons under the front of bioresearch labs.

>Do you understand what happened? Do you understand what the US / west did?

absolutely nothing, Yanukovitch was a retard who went for russia when his own people wanted closer ties to europe and got ousted for it, your own paragraph says so how about your read it ? he was a Putin cocksleeve and him running for Russia tells you who paid him before
>They fomented a revolution in Ukraine
can you fucking source that you retard ?

your own fucking paragraph tells anyone who reads it that people got rid of him because he bound Ukraine to russia again, a deal, that never worked out for Ukraine in the last century

He survived and continued being president. His popularity plummeted from what I understand. So your narrative is bullshit.

All I see are two superpowers wrasslin' by proxy through subhumans.

The key to understanding this is that Ukrainians aren't people, nor are any Asiatics. They are cattle, and slaughter happens.

> no mention of USA
> voted out by his own parliament
> why did the USA do this?!

America gassed up their nigga and didn't slide for him when Putin popped the trunk.

Yes but USA being evil doesn't mean Russia isn't also bad.

They are human but they are being used as sacrificial lambs by NATO and Russia.

>and the American State Department

Maiden was started by the EU who quickly realized they were in over their heads and turned to daddy USA to save them

yes fuck zogs and fuck olgharkikes.
both sides can ram it up their ass.

Your opinion doesn't matter when it comes to Ukranian affairs.
>The Euromaidan protests started in November 2013 when Ukrainian citizens demanded stronger integration with the European Union. The origins of Euromaidan began as a smaller protest that had started in Independence Square in the center of Kyiv on 21 November, the day Yanukovych abruptly changed his mind on an Association Agreement with the European Union, deciding to strengthen economic ties with Russia instead.
Yanukovych was corrupt, and he was removed by the people. Simple as. If geopolitical influence nudged it along, that's an extension of freedom of speech and freedom of association. I figure, both of you being American for fuck sake, you would value those rights of free people.

based retard, krauts are so servile

Oh, look, the old Kraut nazi supports Ukraine neo-nazis, color me surprised