Biden nominates Jumanji Briwn Jackson to the Supreme Court

It’s happening

Attached: 6EE4B081-A621-4890-B176-050CD8587EC0.jpg (1480x833, 136.3K)

Already priced in.

Attached: 1642117029782.webm (288x360, 1.97M)

wokesters hang

N

wtf is going on

Attached: but_mah_pazziza_and_cheese.jpg (785x847, 60.92K)

>America is a judaified nigger infested backwater

N

>nigger
>happening
Choose one

I would have bet on Kruger for obvious reasons

I miss the 90's

Attached: Jumanji.jpg (1400x700, 145.33K)

>SMACKS LIPS
>AYO
>HOL UP
>DON U BE DISSIN ME
>SHEEEEEIT

Not much whats up dawg with you?

>Jumanji
When parents name teir something this respectable, you know you're dealing with top tier genes.

SHIEETTTTT

the average little girl in the town I grew up in looked like that when I was that age. I hate what they've done to this country

It works out perfectly because it feels like we are trapped in that fucking game right now.

She's named after a fucking kids movie?

Sheet, Jumanji is like, a powerful warrior name and sheet.
The White Devil mouse man done stoled it because powerful Affrican warrior names make great movies and sheet.

marvel vs capcom IRL

OOGA BOOGA

Went to harvard, has a white husband. She ain't black

shes oreo

I was legit hoping for that Childs negress from South Carolina. She's too moderate for ol pedo Joe though. Why promote true diversity by appointing a woman who went to public school when you can appoint yet another harvard kike puppet?
Hopefully Manchin says no. I don't think a single Republicant will vote for this nigger.

>Jumanji
>Ju

Her professional qualifications aside.
>Qualifications: Black, Woman.
Biden expressly sought this out.
How is this not against Federal discrimination in employment law?

>nigger names
American blacks are truly devoid of any culture that isn't ebonics and rap music. In order to give themselves a sense of identity as hyphenated Americans they like African sounding names like Kwamee or Laqeesha or Darshawn.

These names don't have anything in common with actual African languages, names or words, but they FEEL African to the Americanised nigger and that's good enough. At least that's my theory.

Attached: 1645656831231.jpg (1024x1024, 578.97K)