Does Any Forums support Russia or Ukraine?

Russia has muzzies on their side but ukraine has jews and globohomo on their side. On the other hand Russia is still proud of their communist history while Ukraine has a lot of based nazis.

Attached: 1630321498179.jpg (306x306, 18.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Does Any Forums support Russia or Ukraine?
None, this is a war between chazar kikes and deep state kikes.

>Russia has muslims
>but ukraine has a jewish leader and is backed by globohomo
>b-but ukraine has some based nazis while russkies have literal commies
>b-but ukraine is globohomo
>but putin is arming muslims
>b-but wait...isnt putin jewish???
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pol in a nutshell

That's why the based and redpilled option is to sort of see eye to eye with both sides but realize in the end both gov's are jew'd and this is a useless war. I guess in that regard I support Ukraine but it's hard to support an EU loving nation.

I support maximum losses for russia.

War for the Great Reset. Fuck it

I support neither.
I just wanna see the west burn.
That's it. That's my only political opinion.

based Kebab remover

Based.

I support America

what is the politically correct casus belli for the invasion?

I hate both of them
I dont support any of the sides
i just know that alot of people will die because of this war

neither, i suport ISRAEL

doesnt matter. ukraine will be 'neutral' in no time and this is enough to make nato clowns go over the rail in tears it seems. now let the false flag games start

Just do the opposite of whatever CNN says.

Attached: 1642318331986.png (901x732, 146.94K)

Kek, thats exactly what I mean. Why not just enjoy the show? I don't want any side to win, I want them to kill each other as long as possible so I can see happenings everyday

Pol isn't a person however, the true answer is pol on nobody's ask nobody is on Pol's side

Attached: Treebeard_ROTK_1.png (720x900, 829.33K)

Im torn on the subject. I think ukraine should exist separate from Russia, but it is quite corrupt and there is a ton of jewish influence. What do?

I was unironically expecting the US to start a war with Russia by organizing some kind of false-flag attack. I didn't consider it likely for Putin to attack first, but even then I never thought he'd go in from the north. Personally, I don't really care who wins as long as the fighting stops and they get some kind of peace agreement.

that it wasnt an invasion but a libertation. west gave uncountable precedents for it to be called that way.

I think Russia should leave swift and switch to crypto. I don't know which side that puts me on.

>Ukraine has a lot of based nazis
Bro no real slavic NS ever stand up for brother wars of any sort

I support russia, because ukraine is run by oligarch jews who have been stealing their peoples wealth for 30 years.
I will never forgive what ukraine did in Odessa, and I'll never forgive how they murdered all those unarmed protestors.
It seems like it was just yesterday when they were being shot in the legs, & when someone would run over to help, the snipers would shoot them too.
Fuck Ukrainian government
I hope the war comes to a total russian victory with as little casualties as possible.
That's why the US is flooding in weapons, they want everyone to die & to turn ukraine into an adfhanistan.
My Ukrainian friends, don't listen to them.
Your life under russia will prosper

I support the most homophobic side

Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Sao Paulo Catholic .jpg (720x878, 147.19K)

>I support russia, because ukraine is run by oligarch jews who have been stealing their peoples wealth for 30 years.
Sooo exactly like russia?

I just want to see the globohomo state to get nuke, I don't care if it's china or russia, as long as someone purge that cursed land, I'm with it, even if we need to sacrifice some loved countries like Ukraine

I think you meant allah

Attached: 71F8E45F-B206-4C6D-9A89-A87B272714F3.jpg (988x1024, 100.4K)

Perfect teaching point. It doesn't matter what Jewish team it is either side will Jew you

I support the side best able to render a peaceful solution to the conflict. If that means the Ruskies finlandizing them, then I support that.

I pity the Ukrainians and the suffering they are going through. And think it was a mistake to have gotten their hopes up in regards to Westernization. But the balance of power should come first.

Putin send them to die quickly so he doesn't need to worry more about those mongrels

Ukrainian senior citizens live off of $3 a day
In Russia they can actually afford food & don't have to sell their belongings once a month to get by until they have nothing.
Both governments are corrupt, but at least russia is able to stand on its own two feet.
2 Ukrainian states declared independence. It's a shit hole.