BREAKING: PLEBBITOR POSTS PIC OF PUTIN MADE UP OF DICKS

HOW WILL RUSSIA RESPOND ??

Attached: puu.png (630x651, 1.11M)

lmfao
what a bunch of niggers

woah at your digits.

also thats a lot of dick pics to have saved on your computer.

you have to admit it's pretty impressive

>I spent hours looking at dicks for this
Yeah.. that will show Putin. I'm sure he browses Reddit every day

Do they actually believe they are accomplishing anything? They can post retarded shit all they want but at the end of the day based Putin is going to make Ukraine his bitch and I can't wait to see where he goes from there

its like minecraft for child groomers

Literally every subreddit is attacking putin, and they get offended if you call it a circle jerk lmao

see what happens when your putinbot shilling results in posts being hidden or deleted unlike here, where he is constantly praised despite being 5'7'' according to official kremlin propaganda numbers?

Stunning and brave!

Lol better than anything you've ever done

Plebbitors are pathetic lmfao

Reddit is the definition of slacktivism
If you want to help the Ukraine making a dick full of Putin memes is dumb. The Ukraine has donation funds, as does the red cross

Is putin the new trump?

Can someone tell me why we're against Zelensky again? Didn't he support Trump when Dems called to impeach him over their phone call? Didn't he appoint an AG that exposed a lot of shit with Hunter in Ukraine?

Kek

Putin bros its over.... we lost...

Attached: 146px-Milkshakejak_it's_over.png (146x195, 19.63K)

Wait for Eminem diss

No it isn't they just tinted images and made a mosaic. Big deal

This is just what I imagine computers were made for....

They are holding on to this trump card as a last option, but they are hesitant because they don't want to escalate things, these extreme measures can push Russia in the direction of nuclear retaliation.