Military helicopters just literally flew over my house (north-east), are we securing the Ukraine border Magyarbros...

Military helicopters just literally flew over my house (north-east), are we securing the Ukraine border Magyarbros? Also found this on index.hu

twitter.com/lucyhough33/status/1497154979844423684

Attached: hun.jpg (600x600, 36.62K)

Goulash.

Attached: DuUAQndX4AAXg6u.jpg (900x1200, 318.59K)

A ligustistics partition of Ukraine would literally solve most problems in the region.

Attached: c27c1598a15d4f238d2675fd3f8c5211.png (985x717, 46.8K)

dude, are you hungary?

Which city do you live in? I am in Košice. 5 Apache helicopters flew north at the morning, then went back south around 12.

nigger romania has been mobilizing from 6am yesterday
you're late to the poarty

Is Romania going to take their piece of the Ukrainian pie?

Attached: 4ig7tnh2i1x21.jpg (1125x822, 85.08K)

Any discussion on integrating UA lands with Hungar population yet?

Nyugi, csak a menekülteket várják (többek között). Fasz tudja, meddig ér el majd a front, de ha teljes Ukrajnát lerohanják, akkor lehet, hogy a harcok elérik a határt.
Fel kell készülni - ugyanúgy volt ez a délszláv háborúk alatt is. Át-át repült egy-egy gránát vagy lövedék.

I hope so. I want to see the return of the old lands.

Attached: hungary-middle-of-18th-c.jpg (824x576, 250.21K)

I can see where Bethesda got its inspiration for Skyrim from.

Attached: Ertyui.jpg (935x719, 157.96K)

There's only a sliver of our people left beyond the Ukrainian border, so it should be RELATIVELY smooth, as far as annexations go... But its unlikely that it'll ever come to that.
A better question is: Who will take the Rusyns?

I had Chinook helicopters over my house.

GroBhungraiums soon

BOOM. Yep.

Skyrim belongs to the Magyars.

I'm quiet close to you, they just flew by when I made the thread.

A Russian trooper just flew over my house

Steal his MRE. I had a Russian mountaineer ration pack and it was nice.

Attached: russian-ration-th-parts05-2.jpg (1047x769, 75.2K)

Those Russians were settled there by the bolsheviks because those are the most valuable regions in Ukraine for trade and natural resources.

Saying Eastern Ukraine is Russian is like saying Northern Ireland is British or London is Pakistani.

Replacement migration doesn’t make land no longer yours, not if you’re willing to fight and die for it. If the Ukrainians didn’t care and gave up when the Russians invaded then fair enough, but they do care and they’re fighting for what’s theirs. For that I respect them and wish them Godspeed in their battle.

As much as they would like to think, the Thalmor has no jurisdiction here, and they will be banished from Skyrim too one day.

Probably it's the same that were there. I think it's the yanks protecting the borders. There were already explosions in Ivano-Frankivsk.

Bros I miss Horthy

NICE

Igen.

Attached: Chad.jpg (1600x900, 128.69K)

It's likely them.

>Northern Ireland is British
Lol it is

MMMYUMMY!!!

>Northern Ireland is British
But it is?

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-095843_Chrome.jpg (719x557, 76.19K)

Hungarian foreign minister said regarding evacuating Hungarians from Kiev,
>"it's not like in Fortnite" it's not a video game, it's a war.
I'm a bit embarrassed, a proper foreign minister should play Escape of Tarkov by now it's 2022.

When the foreign minister is sus.

Attached: TFW Reddit.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)