Volodymyr Zelensky leaves his presidential suit and gets ready to fight with his military troops

This is how a real leader leads! Trump or Biden or Putin would never do this. ngl I just switched sides to Ukraine.

Attached: Capture.png (619x743, 455.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/defenceu/status/1497130688981655552?s=21
twitter.com/ukrainelive2022/status/1497106587877584896?s=21
twitter.com/asbmilitary/status/1497130221312565271?s=21
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jew
>Humble
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1645772144009.png (2560x1721, 2.38M)

Wow this is just like when Katniss took on president snow in the hunger games

This little jew won't do shit lol

Still doesn't make him any less of a dirty jew

Such faggots making this out like he's going to shoot Ruskies. He's going to a place where there's danger and taking completely reasonable precautions.

i very much doubt he's in ukraine

Nice photo op. He’s in a bunker somewhere

At last.

Attached: 15867835731350_.webm (960x540, 2.19M)

He's an absolute retard if he hasn't fled. He's gonna get captured and buried in cell. Putin is there to install a puppet, and that means Z-man's head on a stick.

Dog is literally in a fuhrerbunker practicing his standup routine for his upcoming military tribunal at ГИTMO

yeah right that's near his presidential bunker where he is in hiding

he came out of his jewhole for a photo op and went right back in

kinda based

>Putin is there to install a puppet
CIA please.

>He's gonna get captured and buried in cell
no, he wont, only gentiles are jailed in 2022

I always thought it would be cool to dress up like a little twink and prance around like a fairy when I’m president

Attached: 5E519207-DFB6-4E71-BE02-F90D4E6730A9.jpg (480x360, 16.69K)

If this isn't a photo op and he's legitimately going to fight then it's based as fuck. That's a big IF though

>AGE RESTRICTIONS ON MILITARY CONSCRIPTS THROWN OUT THE WINDOW
twitter.com/defenceu/status/1497130688981655552?s=21

>UA soldiers were stopping cars and busses and yanking out any man aged 18-60 to conscript in the Ukrainian Army.
twitter.com/ukrainelive2022/status/1497106587877584896?s=21

> Official Ukrainian military outlet tells citizens to make weapons in form of Molotov cocktails and throw them at Russian military in Kiev — this turns them all into targets and no longer grants status of protection as civilians.
twitter.com/asbmilitary/status/1497130221312565271?s=21

>You WILL die for our kiked puppets. And you’ll be happy :)

Attached: BA83E31A-990F-447E-89E0-590083ABCE33.jpg (1242x1715, 961.27K)

First covid, now this. The past few years have been eye-opening to see how easily normies just absorb whatever propaganda they get spoonfed. They take everything at face value without any sign of critical thinking.

He looks like a little bitch boy, hope he gets Zaytsev'd

It makes him a total jew, doing a photo op in the backyard of his bunker. Do you really think this faggot would expose himself to any actual combat? This is shameless propaganda. Only a kike would do that. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already in Poland.

Every man should do this

On reddit, many users also say that Ukrainians would resist to the end. At the same time, they realize that this will lead to big losses, but obviously they don't give a shit about them, they just want more deaths

May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Sao Paulo Catholic .jpg (720x878, 147.19K)

Jealous you

This has got to be a staged photo op in poland

Well he better get some armor made for an adult. lmao

the gear is way too small for him. these plates need to be larger size

This is propaganda.

These are photos from years ago are you people retarded
Im done goodbye

Hes a wat hero

lmao nigglecattle really are swayed that easy huh

>shills trying to spin this as a bad thing
Imagine fleeing when your country gets invaded by a dictator.

You know nothing of honor and duty. You will die a cowards death. Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one cahnce, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!!!

>wears few pieces of military equipment
>get called a hero

Are people this naive and retarded?

>Love your country
Did he really do a heckin nationalism??

Attached: 1645790964063.jpg (1024x641, 129.53K)

kek

It was taken just now

Its all reported on

He looks like one of the (((SWAT team members))) from Sandy Gook

>Force people who don't value your government to defend your government
>Give them weapons and teach them how to make improvised explosives
What could go wrong?

Should they flee like a bunch of coward arabs you fucking moor rape baby?

Consripting untrained men against a mechanized professional army is pure crazyness.

Attached: 508c212134ce1da9.png (720x1311, 391.38K)

He literally has no plates in that vest kek

Staged, so later they can say he died honorably while he’s 6 hours on his way to Israel

Looks like a little boy playing airsoft.

*Hook

That's an old photo. Notice the background looks rural. Doesn't look anything like Kyiv

He put on his big boi pants.

>couldn’t flee
>no bunkers
>”well I’m not sitting in the capital”

>put is going to remove a foreign puppet and install his own
Yes.

Kid-sized

Kek, OP doesn't know how propaganda works. You didn't think you were going to change minds here, did ya?

Lmao this is literally Putin's stated goal

lol kinda like when trump did the whole bible thing?

Yea, Ukraine, just let Russia come in and rape your women and children! Don't fight!

>Nothing on helmet mount
>Own troops don't even trust him with a gun even for obvious op
>Can see fear in beady Jew eyes despite being far away from actual conflict

Post a link then, nigger.

Kek spbp

Pair of balls! Some leaders hide in their bunker when a few protestors show up on the street.

Seems like propaganda but Big balls if this is true, better than Edroroach and his pathetic escape plane shenanigans.

Better Muslims than Jews.
Muslims are easy to manage without Jews controlling their actions.

LOL ,guy havent heard about chain of command ,i think he want to lose on purpose,president dies => fight over who get to be supreme commander => internal conflict adds to external => ukraine destroyed by russia, i meant i lived in ukraine and i know its a goddam stupid country ,BUT TO WHAT EXTEND???

only leader I know who directly gets involved in combat is Kadyrov who hilariously live streamed himself on Instagram showing up to a gunfight in grozny but he already has a decade of combat exp in the various wars there

Zelensky would harm not help any civies fighting because he's a vip target

Wow, you’re right! They should just fight a futile war to defend their comedian president instead!

Kek

Unrelated, Ukrainian transgender women are suddenly underreported

Source?

Source?

Fake news?

Slide thread?

Post source or be exposed as a peddler of propaganda.

jews are synagogue of satan

He is just blending in to not be an easyer target

I hope we see this nigger horribly disfigured

Lol they dressed that kike up for a photo op

He's already in israel isn't he?

Israel looking kinda snowy right now

Attached: D759F943-9CF0-4C80-8F5D-3DF32B825F02.jpg (1170x1607, 301.19K)

This

>Zelensky wants as many Ukranian civilians to die as possible to make Putin look evil
>Russia military is deliberately avoiding bloodshed as much as they can

He is trying to turn the entire situation into chaos, by using his own people as shields.
And yet the woke media is trying to paint him as the hero here.

Kek
I can’t wait until ol’ lensky ends up hanging from a bridge
Comfy af

This is old photo

Zelensky will ""die"" and get a flight to Israel to live out the rest of his days in the holy land.

He knows it’s better to die on the battlefield and be remembered as a hero, than die from hanging after being found guilty of war crimes, and being remembered as a war criminal.

Check’d and kek’d

Translation

>he got scared so we gave him a suit and a helmet to give a false sense of security. Also, good picture for moral.

It all makes sense when you know that Zelenskyy is a parasite jew who doesn't care about white ukrainians. He allowed all ukrainian jews to flee safely to Israel but is forcibly consripting 60 years old. The goyim are lower than cattle to them.

Attached: jewkraine.jpg (637x778, 99.91K)

All said and done, if the Jewlensky actually were to die in combat:
>Plus 3000 to Ukr moral
>Jews 0,1% forgiven for their customary cowardice.
>Normie tier memes about "muh presidents don't fight the wars" btfo.
>Vlad will literally shrink another 30cm in physical stature, making him more than a simple manlet, an actual circus dwarf.

actually R A R E

What a liar

fucking hell this board has become unreadable in the past couple of days
the amount of fucking russian bots here is amazing

Alot can be said for fighting on home turf, alot of people through history made some impact with a civilian army that has some form of military leadership.
You're right though they're in for alot of casualties especially if the civies don't want to be there. But the ones that do if they can survive long enough to get some battle experience under their belt they could be useful in the forthcoming conflicts. That's my opinion though, might be completely shit kek

Attached: 1645570048428.jpg (700x467, 55.3K)

Iirc this is months old. I remember him dressed up like this with a journalist running around in a trench. I believe it was between borders within Ukraine too which is pretty ironic.

toppest of keks bro
best BS so far.